GOP jobs agenda

I'd be interested to know why you voted for Reagan twice...yet obviously voted for Obama twice this time around? They are opposite sides of a coin...about as far apart in their visions as is humanly possible.
I voted for Reagan the first time because I thought Carter was a crappy president. I voted for him a second time because I thought he did a good job turning the economy around and I gave him credit for having to tackle a bad economy.

In 2008, I voted for Obama because I expected U.S. Supreme Court seats to open up and I preferred Liberal justices to be selected. In 2012 I voted for him again because I saw the economy was improving and I gave him credit for having to tackle a bad economy. An economy even worse than Reagan inherited.

Wait a second...first you say that there was no "causation" between Reagan's policies and the improvement in our economy back then...and then you turn around and say you voted for him the second time because you saw the economy improving and gave him credit? Which is it?
Please show me where I said there was no "causation?"

I said YOU failed to show causation.

But thank you for highlighting my consistency. I believed then that Reagan's policies helped the economy just as I believe now that Obama's policies have helped the economy.

At least I'm consistent and non-partisan. You? Not so much. :dunno:

I'd be interested to know why you voted for Reagan twice...yet obviously voted for Obama twice this time around? They are opposite sides of a coin...about as far apart in their visions as is humanly possible.
I voted for Reagan the first time because I thought Carter was a crappy president. I voted for him a second time because I thought he did a good job turning the economy around and I gave him credit for having to tackle a bad economy.

In 2008, I voted for Obama because I expected U.S. Supreme Court seats to open up and I preferred Liberal justices to be selected. In 2012 I voted for him again because I saw the economy was improving and I gave him credit for having to tackle a bad economy. An economy even worse than Reagan inherited.

So essentially you're saying you have no clue how the policies of a specific President effect the economy? Noted...
Apparently, neither do you. You believe Reagan's policies helped the economy yet you couldn't show causation.

I'm still waiting to hear from you the specific policies that Barack Obama used to stimulate the economy and create jobs. With Reagan it was tightening of the money supply. Obama hasn't done that. With Reagan it was tax cuts. Obama hasn't done that. With Reagan it was lessening governmental red tape. Obama hasn't done that.

So what HAS his plan been to stimulate the economy and create jobs, Faun? ObamaCare? The Obama Stimulus? The Cap & Trade legislation he was proposing before he lost the House?

So essentially you're saying you have no clue how the policies of a specific President effect the economy? Noted...
Apparently, neither do you. You believe Reagan's policies helped the economy yet you couldn't show causation.

OMG! Not only do "I" think Reagan's policies helped the economy...but you obviously did too! Yet you tell me that I haven't shown "causation"? Why in God's name would I have to convince you of something you already admitted that you believe?

I'm still waiting to hear from you the specific policies that Barack Obama used to stimulate the economy and create jobs. With Reagan it was tightening of the money supply. Obama hasn't done that. With Reagan it was tax cuts. Obama hasn't done that. With Reagan it was lessening governmental red tape. Obama hasn't done that.

So what HAS his plan been to stimulate the economy and create jobs, Faun? ObamaCare? The Obama Stimulus? The Cap & Trade legislation he was proposing before he lost the House?
Asked and answered. Just because you want to make yourself dizzy going round and round in circles doesn't mean I will too. Feel free to go back and look at the policies I listed if you're interested.

OMG! Not only do "I" think Reagan's policies helped the economy...but you obviously did too! Yet you tell me that I haven't shown "causation"? Why in God's name would I have to convince you of something you already admitted that you believe?
Damn, you really don't get it, do you?

We're both making the same argument. Yet you still think you're right and I'm wrong. :rolleyes:

why? you wouldn't believe it anyway ... so just keep waiting

good thing Reagan tightened the money supply. He only raised the National debt 189%.

LMAO

good thing Reagan tightened the money supply. He only raised the National debt 189%.

LMAO

The amount that Reagan raised the National Debt pales in comparison to the amount that Barack Obama has raised the National Debt. With Reagan we at least got something out of it...a booming economy and a much stronger military. With Obama we've gotten massive amounts of debt, the worst recovery from a recession since FDR and a much weaker military.

And the reason I'm still waiting isn't because I wouldn't believe it...it's because none of you can come up with something that's even remotely believable!

The reason that Faun voted for Reagan for a second term is the same reason that MOST people voted for him! You could see that his policies were working!

LMAO

The amount that Reagan raised the National Debt pales in comparison to the amount that Barack Obama has raised the National Debt. With Reagan we at least got something out of it...a booming economy and a much stronger military. With Obama we've gotten massive amounts of debt, the worst recovery from a recession since FDR and a much weaker military.

see?here you go, talking about something you know nothing about. Lucky for you, you spelled Obama correctly.

LMAO

see?here you go, talking about something you know nothing about. Lucky for you, you spelled Obama correctly.

Feel free to jump in the game here, Siete!

Name the policies that Barack Obama enacted to grow the economy.

LMAO

already made mention of one fact which you ignored.... so jump off a tall building

LMAO

From Obama's view ACA was enacted to grow the economy, because healthy workers produce more.

LMAO

already made mention of one fact which you ignored.... so jump off a tall building

So basically you don't have any policies Barack Obama enacted that would grow the economy?

Funny how so many of you progressives all seem to have the same problem, Siete!

LMAO

So basically you don't have any policies Barack Obama enacted that would grow the economy?

Funny how so many of you progressives all seem to have the same problem, Siete!
From the left's perspective, everything they do is good for everyone and every measure. We just need to learn what's best for us and use their upside down charts.

Come on guys...this shouldn't be hard for you! You've got SIX YEARS PLUS to choose policy from! Surely Barry must have had at least ONE policy in all that time that was good for the economy and created jobs?

Let's go back to basics then...

Who is Barack Obama's chief economic adviser now...and what are THEY proposing to stimulate the economy?

Come on guys...this shouldn't be hard for you! You've got SIX YEARS PLUS to choose policy from! Surely Barry must have had at least ONE policy in all that time that was good for the economy and created jobs?
ACA created hundreds of thousands of jobs managing and educating people about ACA. This is good for the economy because every dollar spent on income quadruples over time when those people buy products from walmart. Pelosi said so, so it must be true.

Forum List

Back