GOP lawmaker Duffy (R) breaks with Trump, says Confederate statues should come down!

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
GOP lawmaker breaks with Trump, says Confederate statues should come down

Rep. Sean Duffy (R-Wis.) broke with many members of his party, including President Trump, by expressing support for removing Confederate statues in the wake of violence stemming from a white supremacist march in Virginia this month.

Duffy, who typically defends Trump’s policy positions :cuckoo: , said at a roundtable in Wisconsin that he doesn’t think Confederate leaders should be glorified.

"I look at those Southern leaders — that rebellion cost hundreds of thousands of American lives in the Civil War," Duffy said during a discussion on drug abuse on Thursday, according to the Wausau Daily Herald. "They were fighting to keep people enslaved. I don’t honor what they were fighting for."
duffysean_092816gn_lead.jpg

:iagree::clap2::iagree::clap2::iagree::clap2::iagree::clap2::iagree::clap2::iagree::clap2::iagree::clap2:

Rep. Sean Duffy (R-Wis.) broke with many members of his party, including President Trump, by expressing support for removing Confederate statues in the wake of violence stemming from a white supremacist march in Virginia this month.

Duffy, who typically defends Trump’s policy positions :cuckoo: , said at a roundtable in Wisconsin that he doesn’t think Confederate leaders should be glorified.

"I look at those Southern leaders — that rebellion cost hundreds of thousands of American lives in the Civil War," Duffy said during a discussion on drug abuse on Thursday, according to the Wausau Daily Herald. "They were fighting to keep people enslaved. I don’t honor what they were fighting for."

:iagree::clap2::iagree::clap2::iagree::clap2::iagree::clap2::iagree::clap2::iagree::clap2::iagree::clap2:

That doesn't fit the narrative of the left about whites Republican males being racist. He represents a district that is 96% white.

• Banned

That doesn't fit the narrative of the left about whites Republican males being racist. He represents a district that is 96% white.

Well, he voted for the racist Orange Douche bigot.
So clearly, I would say he's a RINO, an impure....Whitey.

So clearly, I would say he's a RINO, an impure....Whitey,

Since you voted for Obama, we can say you're a typical NL.

Retired GOP Senator John Danforth had some choice words today also.

• Banned

Voting or not for Obama is irrelevant. Knowing who's the better choice does.
It's not really a choice, in the end, they earned it from respect.
Obama will always out shine the Orange Douche. You have known this to be
true. From the lying Douche Birther days.

Voting or not for Obama is irrelevant. Knowing who's the better choice does.
It's not really a choice, in the end, they earned it from respect.
Obama will always out shine the Orange Douche. You have known this to be
true. From the lying Douche Birther days.

If you voted Obama, it's obvious you didn't know the better choice. I know that to be true.

Forum List

Back