GOP Lawmaker to Bring DACA Recipient to Trump's State of the Union

Ahh..., the "what about" dodge. Your comment would only make sense, if I were saying children of criminals should go to prison with their parents.
Nobody is saying DACAs should go to prison. They only say they should go to where they belong - in their home country. And I didn't "dodge" anything. Again, America is not their home just because they, and you, say so. Now what about that Democrat VOTE point ? Or do you choose to ":dodge"?[/QUOTE]Having problems analogies? Saying DACAs should be deported is exactly the same as saying children should go to prison with their parents. That being said, it's the sort of stupidity running rampant amongst Republicans that's as good a reason as any to vote Democratic.

Why would he bring an American worker? I thought we had the lowest unemployment rate in the history of the universe now?
It's not ZERO. And for every illegal alien in a job, that's one American NOT in that job.

Also, many Americans are UNDERemployed. They may want the job some illegal has. Contrary to liberal media fake news, illegal aliens don't just pick fruit. They do all sorts of jobs.
They can’t beat out an illegal for a higher paying job? Then let’s get that guy who can’t contribute out of here. How about that?

Policy should be made to benefit Americans.

The illegal might be desperate enough to work hard for peanuts.

The American might have a family that he does not want to live in ghetto conditions.

That the American doesn't want to work for shit is not a flaw on his part.

Deport the illegal and benefit the Americans.

The DACA senior citizens, since they are now that old......may actually think the democrats want to pass DACA....that is funny. They are going to hang those DACA senior citizens out to dry until a democrat gets into office.....and even then, they had control of the house, the senate and obama as President...and they did nothing but keep them on the hook.....

Trump....give us the wall, end chain migration and the immigration lottery, and more security funding....and you DACA senior citizens are permanent residents in the greatest country on earth....

Having problems analogies? Saying DACAs should be deported is exactly the same as saying children should go to prison with their parents. That being said, it's the sort of stupidity running rampant amongst Republicans that's as good a reason as any to vote Democratic.
Having trouble getting your posts to appear ? Try again.

NO, Saying DACAs should be deported is exactly the same as saying children should go to prison with their parents. The DACAs are in violation of US law. The children of American criminals have NOT violated a law. Duh! That was tough, huh ?

You're posting the sort of stupidity running rampant amongst Democrats that's as good a reason as any to vote Republican, but a better reason is Republicans don't support the invasion of the USA by imperialists like Mexico and China ($50 Billion/year in remittance pillaging combined), all the while, the invaders' cheap labor "troops" steal American jobs by the millions (and that's just the tip of the iceberg)

Having problems analogies? Saying DACAs should be deported is exactly the same as saying children should go to prison with their parents. That being said, it's the sort of stupidity running rampant amongst Republicans that's as good a reason as any to vote Democratic.
Having trouble getting your posts to appear ? Try again. NO, Saying DACAs should be deported is exactly the same as saying children should go to prison with their parents. The DACAs are in violation of US law. The children of American criminals have NOT violated a law. Duh! That was tough, huh? You're posting the sort of stupidity running rampant amongst Democrats that's as good a reason as any to vote Republican, but a better reason is Republicans don't support the invasion of the USA by imperialists like Mexico and China ($50 Billion/year in remittance pillaging combined), all the while, the invaders' cheap labor "troops" steal American jobs by the millions (and that's just the tip of the iceberg)
The part I highlighted is exactly the same thing I said. If anyone's having trouble, it's due to your lack of attention to what you're posting. :laugh2:

The part I highlighted is exactly the same thing I said. If anyone's having trouble, it's due to your lack of attention to what you're posting.
In Post # 21, your comment is inside the quote box. HA HA. :laugh2:

That's OK. You'll catch on eventually. Even Democrats do. Poor souls.

As for my "attention", my comments aren't appearing inside quote boxes. Notice that ? :rolleyes:

The part I highlighted is exactly the same thing I said. If anyone's having trouble, it's due to your lack of attention to what you're posting.
In Post # 21, your comment is inside the quote box. That's OK. You'll catch on eventually. Even Democrats do. Poor souls. As for my "attention", my comments aren't appearing inside quote boxes. Notice that ?
Get some sleep. Your posts are becoming increasingly confused. I know what I said, but you're apparently having trouble appreciating what you said!!!

Forum List

Back