GOP leader told Obama ‘I cannot even stand to look at you’

Now I want every body to understand this. I don't want anyone to be banned or forbidden to use a provider because of my conservative beliefs.

But others do who are liberal.
\

Now, why don't I believe you? Ah, it is because you are a certified, r-wing, political hack. In other words... a dittohead.

I ran with Rubin and Hoffman.

You know nothing about me. I saw her at her finest. Angie Davis. I was at the Go Go when you were not born doing acid taking a bucket of wine in to see 2001. I saw Golden Earring before you were ...........................

I ran with these people. You were saying?

Doing acid? Ah, that explains what happened to you, why you went bad and turned to the right. Sorry to hear that.

What??? Care to elaborate?

Wanna tell us why you think Obama is lying about this? And why now you admit he is a liar?

President Obama is not lying. President Obama is a nice guy, and he would surely turn the other cheek on that insult just for the sake of decency. President Obama is sometimes, no, make that too many times, a nice guy, but that's just his nature and upbringing.

The rights hatred toward President Obama is undeniable and unprecedented and he has to deal with that on a daily basis. He has no time to reciprocate that hatred.

obama said it did not happen. you and the lib on capital hill claim it happened. obama was there, neither you nor the lib were there. obama didn't decline comment, he flat out denied it ever happened. IOW...it never happened.

the hate is not unprecedented. the left hated bush far more than the right hates obama.

omg, I guess that's just WAY WORSE then being called a Terrorist by Obama

hang that person who said that, damnit

or change your diaper you sniveling little baby

Well? Did he or didn't a House Republican say that to Obama's face? A spokesman for Durbin says he did and that Senator Durbin stands by his comments. Talk about disrespect. Shameful!

White House denies GOP leader told Obama ?I cannot even stand to look at you? ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

(CNN) - The White House Wednesday denied an accusation from a top Democratic Senator that a House Republican leader told President Barack Obama “I cannot even stand to look at you” during a recent White House meeting on the government shutdown.

Kinda late to the party, huh?

As usual.

This was debunked yesterday by Jay Carney.

Also debunked by others in the meeting.

Durbin is a dimocrap.

dimocraps are lying scumbags.

I take it it didn't happen....I wish it had. Someone has to tell the moron the truf.

Wanna tell us why you think Obama is lying about this? And why now you admit he is a liar?

President Obama is not lying. President Obama is a nice guy, and he would surely turn the other cheek on that insult just for the sake of decency. President Obama is sometimes, no, make that too many times, a nice guy, but that's just his nature and upbringing.

The rights hatred toward President Obama is undeniable and unprecedented and he has to deal with that on a daily basis. He has no time to reciprocate that hatred.

obama said it did not happen. you and the lib on capital hill claim it happened. obama was there, neither you nor the lib were there. obama didn't decline comment, he flat out denied it ever happened. IOW...it never happened.

the hate is not unprecedented. the left hated bush far more than the right hates obama.

I never said it happened for sure, I inferred that if it did happen that it was shameful and disrespectful.

WH says it never happened...
Sharpton is running the story tonight anyway....

Hmmmmm. Interesting.

well wonderful, now we get threads in politics forum that are IF it happened and not even TRUTH

really? people will flock here for that

where are these kids parents? damn troll baiting

Last edited:
I can't imagine anyone saying this....
Given that let the person who put this out there back it up or shut the *F up...
Because people here and Al Sharpton are pushing this story.

well, I'd have no problem telling him "I can stand to even look at him"

I hate LIARS and he is the biggest one in this country

I wouldn't accept an invitation to go to the White House or any Obama engagement, so I'd never have a chance to tell him that to his face.

I wouldn't accept an invitation to go to the White House or any Obama engagement, so I'd never have a chance to tell him that to his face.

me either..now If he sent me an invitation to his resignation

I'd be on that plane, singing...nananana heyheyhey good riddance...

don't let that door hit ya, where that good lord split ya, heyheyhey, good riddance

Last edited:
Huffpo identifies the speaker as rep Pete Sessions of Texas. Whatever. It's just not important.

And while I didn't like looking at Bush, I would have been totally respectful in his presence. It's part of that being a grownup thing.

Is that the best that the pathetic democrat party can come up with these days?

oh no, they are bringing back the RACE CARD...

SNIP:
Lib Crank Joan Walsh Accuses Ted Cruz of Using “Dog-Whistle” Racism With “Nigerian Email Scammer” Joke…

Hey, did you hear the one about the disappearing “Nigerian email scammers”? They’ve “become a lot less active lately” because they’ve “all been hired to run the Obamacare website.” That’s Sen. Ted Cruz, folks, on his Reactionary Real America Victory Tour Monday night, and he’ll be here all week, maybe all decade. Tip your waiter!

Declaring that our first black president’s signature policy achievement is being run by “Nigerian email scammers” is GOP dog-whistle politics at its finest. Of course, Cruz wasn’t just going for cheap laughs at the expense of the Affordable Care Act. He knows it’s a short hop from Nigeria to Kenya for his Obama-hating Houston audience. Polls show up to two-thirds of self-described Republicans still harbor doubts that the president was born here, and even mainstream GOP leaders indulge rather than dispel those doubts. Cruz enjoys them. (Remember, his father told an audience that only “political correctness” keeps Republicans from telling Americans that Obama is Muslim.)

So, a reference to Africans? Check. A stereotype about people who either work for or use government services, like “scammer”? A reference to “email” that’s a stand-in for “something about the Internet these people probably don’t understand anyway”? Check. It took Newt Gingrich several tries to communicate to his audience that Obama suffers from “a Kenyan anti-colonial mind-set” and is “the food stamp president.” Cruz did it with one dumb joke.

The Texas demagogue also knew Obama supporters would likely see through his “joke” to its slick birtherism and borderline racism – and he didn’t care. In fact, that’s part of the fun.

Keep reading…

ALL of it here
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/10/24/...stle-racism-with-nigerian-email-scammer-joke/

Last edited:
Huffpo identifies the speaker as rep Pete Sessions of Texas. Whatever. It's just not important.

And while I didn't like looking at Bush, I would have been totally respectful in his presence. It's part of that being a grownup thing.

How can HuffPo identify the speaker when the alleged event did not transpire?

At best they can identify the alleged speaker.

Enough with the hypotheticals about things which only happened in the feverish imaginations of the Democrats.

You are aware that Obama through his mouth Pieces has DENIED any such comment was made? And that the Senator making the claim was not even present at the meeting?

According to LI the incident occurred October 10th when both sides had squared off over the Defund Obamacare and deficit ceiling brouaha in a closed meeting with Senate Democrats. Reid came in with the story, allegedly from the White House, and laid it on the troops to whip up their fervor, never anticipating that dunderhead Durbin would go public wit da story, yano this is the same Dicky Durbin (D-IL) who described American troops under George W Bush as the same as the Khmer Rouge and the Nazis.
Harry Reid and the WhiteHouse lie unhesitatingly whenever they feel its necessary, even to their friends and allies.

Dicky Durbin don't care. He'd swallow the contents of a 12,500 gallon septic tank if he thought it would give his Communist brothers and their party a leg up on the Republicans. He's been doing that all his life. No different for him than Anthony Wiener tweeting pictures of his dick all over the net.

Dick Durbin | Senior Republican | Can't Stand To Look At You

Forum List

Back