🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GOP leader told Obama ‘I cannot even stand to look at you’

Sallow will make it so bad that moderators don't even want to deal his people post anymore.

What??? Care to elaborate?

Wanna tell us why you think Obama is lying about this? And why now you admit he is a liar?

President Obama is not lying. President Obama is a nice guy, and he would surely turn the other cheek on that insult just for the sake of decency. President Obama is sometimes, no, make that too many times, a nice guy, but that's just his nature and upbringing.

The rights hatred toward President Obama is undeniable and unprecedented and he has to deal with that on a daily basis. He has no time to reciprocate that hatred.

Now I want every body to understand this. I don't want anyone to be banned or forbidden to use a provider because of my conservative beliefs.

But others do who are liberal.

Last edited:

Wanna tell us why you think Obama is lying about this? And why now you admit he is a liar?

President Obama is not lying. President Obama is a nice guy, and he would surely turn the other cheek on that insult just for the sake of decency. President Obama is sometimes, no, make that too many times, a nice guy, but that's just his nature and upbringing.

The rights hatred toward President Obama is undeniable and unprecedented and he has to deal with that on a daily basis. He has no time to reciprocate that hatred.

Merkel is pissed. When it gets this big this public it's bad. Hollande is on his mark. You guys are fucked.

You pushed it too hard. Trickle down prickiness. I warned you.

Is that why he said he was fighting a war with the republicans, why he said he needed an army to fight them? Perhaps that is why he attacks any newsman that makes the mistake of calling him to task?

It is simple, really, if a Congressman said what is claimed, by a person that was not even present, the President would not deny it for any reason, especially while fighting over the Budget and his health care law.

So either Obama is lying or it never happened. Other then a Senator that wasn't even present, you have no one coaberating the claim and in fact all parties involved are not only denying it but demanding an apology.

Now I want every body to understand this. I don't want anyone to be banned or forbidden to use a provider because of my conservative beliefs.

\

Now, why don't I believe you? Ah, it is because you are a certified, r-wing, political hack. In other words... a dittohead.

Is that why he said he was fighting a war with the republicans, why he said he needed an army to fight them? Perhaps that is why he attacks any newsman that makes the mistake of calling him to task?

It is simple, really, if a Congressman said what is claimed, by a person that was not even present, the President would not deny it for any reason, especially while fighting over the Budget and his health care law.

So either Obama is lying or it never happened. Other then a Senator that wasn't even present, you have no one coaberating the claim and in fact all parties involved are not only denying it but demanding an apology.

He comes from Chicago.

It's turf shit.

Meanwhile, scumbags like Alan Grayson from the party of scumbags pulls shit like this.

And you probably aren't even aware of it

original.jpg

Alan Grayson Uses Cross-Burning Image In Email Comparing Tea Party To KKK

The RNC is writing Grayson a letter, thanking him for his stupidity and giving them an easy +1 in the House next year.

\

Now, why don't I believe you? Ah, it is because you are a certified, r-wing, political hack. In other words... a dittohead.

I ran with Rubin and Hoffman.

You know nothing about me. I saw her at her finest. Angie Davis. I was at the Go Go when you were not born doing acid taking a bucket of wine in to see 2001. I saw Golden Earring before you were ...........................

I ran with these people. You were saying?

Barack Hussein Obama is a triumph of style over substance.

Exactly .... think "car salesman" .... even "used car salesman".

Sadly, I also can not stand to look at him, or to listen to him. It's enervating.:mad:

He's a whiny little bitch who uses the media to complain about how people who disagree with his policies are "out to get him" and don't like him personally. He needs to grow a set.

Forum List

Back