GOP leader told Obama ‘I cannot even stand to look at you’

Well? Did he or didn't a House Republican say that to Obama's face? A spokesman for Durbin says he did and that Senator Durbin stands by his comments. Talk about disrespect. Shameful!

White House denies GOP leader told Obama ?I cannot even stand to look at you? ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

(CNN) - The White House Wednesday denied an accusation from a top Democratic Senator that a House Republican leader told President Barack Obama “I cannot even stand to look at you” during a recent White House meeting on the government shutdown.

The White House says it was a mistake. I guess that is a new way of saying "We lied."

Until someone attaches a name to this....
It never happened..

A name to which part? A name to the person who supposedly leaked the false information? Or a name of the person whom the Democrats shared falsehoods about?

I don't know who in the White House supposedly shared the misinformation ... maybe Harry Reid made it up but they're letting him have the cover of some anonymous White House person miscommunicating. The Republican they spread falsehoods about is Pete Sessions.

Okay, agreed, nothing to see here boys and girls, let's move on.

But, I wonder why a spokesman for Durbin says that Senator Durbin stands by his comments?

Never mind.

Okay, agreed, nothing to see here boys and girls, let's move on.

But, I wonder why a spokesman for Durbin says that Senator Durbin stands by his comments?

Never mind.

I don't know either why he would stand by an accusation of something he didn't witness when others said it was wrong. An honor deficiency? :dunno:

Hopefully he'll prove me wrong and an apology will be forthcoming.

Who cares?

When Republicans call him a tar baby, a boy, print the name and address and show pictures of the house where his children are staying, attack his wife, mother, half brother, aunts and uncles and grandparents, then clearly, they can't stand to look at him.

cite where republicans called him a tar baby and a boy. and please don't cite the bullshit you have been proven to be a liar on, even by your fellow libs.

most of us would understand if it was Pelosi, (how long can anyone stare at her before they become nauseaus? same with Alan Greyson and Dick Durbin.

Who cares?

When Republicans call him a tar baby, a boy, print the name and address and show pictures of the house where his children are staying, attack his wife, mother, half brother, aunts and uncles and grandparents, then clearly, they can't stand to look at him.

cite where republicans called him a tar baby and a boy. and please don't cite the bullshit you have been proven to be a liar on, even by your fellow libs.

There was an incident where someone said "your boy" as a competition metaphor ... like the way people talk about boxers. There was no racial component to it -- just another case of an everyday idiom being deemed racist because it was about Obama instead of all the other people it's been used about.

I'll wait with you to hear where a Republican called Obama a tar baby. I don't expect rdean to come through with an example.

Who cares?

There was an incident where someone said "your boy" as a competition metaphor ... like the way people talk about boxers. There was no racial component to it -- just another case of an everyday idiom being deemed racist because it was about Obama instead of all the other people it's been used about.

I'll wait with you to hear where a Republican called Obama a tar baby. I don't expect rdean to come through with an example.

In the same thread where he claimed that top GOP leaders said it both comments.

Who cares?

This thread is to be shunned by me, I suggest likewise, now move on Yurt, don't waste your time here. Besides, you are off topic anyways.

GOP leader told Obama ‘I cannot even stand to look at you’

one has to admire the honesty

Well? Did he or didn't a House Republican say that to Obama's face? A spokesman for Durbin says he did and that Senator Durbin stands by his comments. Talk about disrespect. Shameful!

White House denies GOP leader told Obama ?I cannot even stand to look at you? ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

(CNN) - The White House Wednesday denied an accusation from a top Democratic Senator that a House Republican leader told President Barack Obama “I cannot even stand to look at you” during a recent White House meeting on the government shutdown.

"Shameful"? Really [MENTION=35116]kidrocks[/MENTION]? What is "shameful" about it? The fact that he didn't worship de fürher like the Dumbocrats do? The fact that he exercised his 1st Amendment rights? Which part exactly was "shameful"? Um, you do realize that the president is a servant of the American people, don't you? That's he's not a dictator to be bowed to?

Leave it to a Dumbocrat to call exercising your 1st Amendment rights "shameful". :bang3:

Who cares?

This thread is to be shunned by me, I suggest likewise, now move on Yurt, don't waste your time here. Besides, you are off topic anyways.

hilarious....rdean brought it up but you only bitch to me

two faced hack

Who cares?

yeah...that was the bs i said was debunked and proven that rdean lied. thanks though.

Well at least now Chewbacca doesn't feel so bad being he got his share of similar insults, and now he had 88% approval.

"Shameful"? Really [MENTION=35116]kidrocks[/MENTION]? What is "shameful" about it? The fact that he didn't worship de fürher like the Dumbocrats do? The fact that he exercised his 1st Amendment rights? Which part exactly was "shameful"? Um, you do realize that the president is a servant of the American people, don't you? That's he's not a dictator to be bowed to?

Leave it to a Dumbocrat to call exercising your 1st Amendment rights "shameful". :bang3:

Uh, it didn't actually happen Rottweiler, that's been established for all to see, except for you I guess.

But, and I'm being hypothetical here, if it had occurred I'm sure that most here, Republican and Democrat, would consider that bad form and surely disrespectful to the Prez and the Office.

Forum List

Back