GOP lies about Obama: CRIES foul when their immoral policies are exposed!

The GOP has told so many lies about Obama, it's easy to pick out some of the worst:

Obama isn't American.

Using executive order, Obama rules like a dictator, only he's used it less than Bush and Reagan.

Obama takes too much vacation at 131 in his first four years. Bush took over a thousand and even a 5 week vacation. The longest by a sitting president in several decades. Reagan took nearly 500.

The economy just keeps getting worse and worse under Obama. In fact, Obama's first year was the only year the economy lost more jobs than were created. And we know what caused the Economy to crash. Republicans don't, but the rest of the world does.

Death Panels.

FEMA concentration camps.

$200,000,000.00 a day vacation.

Now, what pisses the Republicans off on the USMB? Posting their policies backed up by their leaders in video, sound and quotes.

Should I go through them again?

Unemployment benefits not until Bush tax cuts pass Senate GOP says - CSMonitor.com

Since there is so much to post, I'll stop there.

Questions? Comments?

this makes about the 40th time you have covered this stuff....at least you are consistent dean..... and you are putting all your shit in one thread....:thup:

and dottie is here supporting you.......someone who has even less respect around here than you....it cant get any better than that.....
thumbsup.gif

lol, rdeanie STILL whining over all that. almost SIX and half years the poor dear has been office. ....sheeesh

See what I mean about GOP lies and their failed policies. All they can do is call me names. All I did was post facts.

The GOP has told so many lies about Obama, it's easy to pick out some of the worst:

Obama isn't American.

Using executive order, Obama rules like a dictator, only he's used it less than Bush and Reagan.

Obama takes too much vacation at 131 in his first four years. Bush took over a thousand and even a 5 week vacation. The longest by a sitting president in several decades. Reagan took nearly 500.

The economy just keeps getting worse and worse under Obama. In fact, Obama's first year was the only year the economy lost more jobs than were created. And we know what caused the Economy to crash. Republicans don't, but the rest of the world does.

Death Panels.

FEMA concentration camps.

$200,000,000.00 a day vacation.

Now, what pisses the Republicans off on the USMB? Posting their policies backed up by their leaders in video, sound and quotes.

Should I go through them again?

Unemployment benefits not until Bush tax cuts pass Senate GOP says - CSMonitor.com

Since there is so much to post, I'll stop there.

Questions? Comments?

boy who cried wolf. so why should we take them seriously whenever they complain about anything when we know they're just playing politics?

Bush had to start 2 wars to lose Congress, Obama just had to be himself.
the only reason Republicans win midterms is because dumb Americans don't vote every two years. so in a way I think middle class and poor people deserve what they get because it is them who do not show up and vote every two years. The Rich do show up. and they convince the masses that voting doesn't matter yet notice they show up and vote every two years?

the only reason Republicans when midterms is because dumb Americans don't vote every two years. so in a way I think middle class and poor people deserve what they get because it is them who do not show up and vote every two years. The Rich do show up. and they convince the masses the voting doesn't matter yet notice they show up in vote every two years?and

With your inability to use correct grammar and sentence structure you really should not call anyone else stupid.

the only reason Republicans when midterms is because dumb Americans don't vote every two years. so in a way I think middle class and poor people deserve what they get because it is them who do not show up and vote every two years. The Rich do show up. and they convince the masses the voting doesn't matter yet notice they show up in vote every two years?and

With your inability to use correct grammar and sentence structure you really should not call anyone else stupid.
I'm using talk to text and I did correct it ahole.

and if that's all you have to say why say anything at all?

mmar

Your sentence structure is still lacking, and you apparently don't know when to use capital letters, I'd still refrain from calling others stupid.....you know...that whole "glass house" thing?

Really? You are good at projection.

here is the reason I am a Democrat. I grew up with a union father. without that union job who knows where me my brother would be. and my father being economical was able to save over $1,000,000 have 2 homes and a pension. it's that pension that around him to save all that money. it was his Cadillac insurance plan which allowed him to save money because health care costs wasn't eating up his disposable income like it does so many of us today. bottom line is the New Deal era is better than the post New Deal era which I considered starting with either Ronald Reagan or 2000 with Bush. the destruction of the middle class in America. now I'll be fine because I too AM economical make good money and will inherit half everything my father said how many of you you say the same? It's a new normal. now I could have a selfish gene in me like most Republicans do and not give a damn but I do care that's the future middle class in America is strong fat healthy and thriving. most Republicans are every man for themselves mentality. not realizing maybe their children or their nephews or friends kids aren't going to be as lucky as they were to grow up in the old America where the middle class had a chance.

mmar

Your sentence structure is still lacking, and you apparently don't know when to use capital letters, I'd still refrain from calling others stupid.....you know...that whole "glass house" thing?
I don't know how to make letters capital when using talk to text and quite frankly you're not worth the effort. if you don't get me that's because you're not that bright

lol, what the hell would the party (whining Democrats) that champions the killing of ones offspring with ABORTION, know about morality?

You can't get any IMMORAL than that in my book

but here's a waaaa the Gop lies about that poor poor dear leader, Obama... who the people just KICKED his party out of control OVER US by taking away CONGRESS.
The Republicans gained control of congress by gerrymandering congressional districts, not by being better than Obama.

lol, what the hell would the party (whining Democrats) that champions the killing of ones offspring with ABORTION, know about morality?

but here's a waaaa the Gop lies about that poor poor dear leader, Obama... who the people just KICKED his party out of control OVER US by taking away CONGRESS.
The Republicans gained control of congress by gerrymandering congressional districts, not by being better than Obama.

whatever helps your little heart go pitter patter. subjects of the Democrat party and their wet dreams

snip:
November 05, 2014, 12:03 pm
Obama has lost nearly 70 House seats since taking office

By David McCabe

President Obama has lost nearly 70 seats in the House since taking office and more seats in midterm elections than any president since Harry Truman.

Democrats have suffered a net loss of at least 69 House seats since 2008, with the possibility that Republicans could pick up even more as the final 2014 midterm races are called.

Senate Democrats have not fared much better, losing a net of at least 13 seats since Obama took office.

Midterm elections have been brutal for congressional Democrats in the Obama era. The party lost at least 77 seats in the midterms in 2010 and 2014, though they gained back eight seats in 2012.

Obama has already surpassed President Dwight Eisenhower’s tally of 66 midterm losses in the House, according to data published by the Rothenberg Political Report. President Franklin Roosevelt and Truman each lost more House seats during their midterm years.

The 2010 midterms account for the bulk of the losses. In the tumultuous period after the passage of ObamaCare, Republicans picked up 63 seats in a wave election that awarded them control of the House.

The president has not always been a drag on congressional Democrats. His victory over Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) in 2008 lifted candidates down the ballot, and in 2012 Democrats in the House picked up eight seats as the president defeated Republican nominee Mitt Romney.

On Tuesday, though, House Democrats lost at least 14 seats as the GOP swept to victory in races around the country.

Senate Democrats have lost seven seats so far, and are at risk of having three more slip away.

Sen. Mary Landrieu (D-La.) will face a tough runoff in December that is expected to favor Republican Rep. Bill Cassidy. Sen. Mark Begich (D) has yet to concede against Dan Sullivan as votes continue to be counted in Alaska, and in Virginia, Sen. Mark Warner (D) leads by a thin margin.

The losses in the Senate could surpass those suffered by Eisenhower in his midterms, when he lost 13 seats. Truman lost a net of 17 Senate seats in his midterm elections.

Republicans and their allies chose to focus much of their messaging on Obama this year, betting correctly that his low approval ratings would doom incumbents like Sens. Kay Hagan (D-N.C.), Mark Udall (D-Colo.) and Mark Pryor (D-Ark.).

all of it here: I didn't see a thing about Gerrymandering. lol
Obama has lost nearly 70 House seats since taking office TheHill

Last edited:
snip:
November 05, 2014, 12:03 pm
Obama has lost nearly 70 House seats since taking office

By David McCabe

President Obama has lost nearly 70 seats in the House since taking office and more seats in midterm elections than any president since Harry Truman.

Democrats have suffered a net loss of at least 69 House seats since 2008, with the possibility that Republicans could pick up even more as the final 2014 midterm races are called.

Senate Democrats have not fared much better, losing a net of at least 13 seats since Obama took office.

Midterm elections have been brutal for congressional Democrats in the Obama era. The party lost at least 77 seats in the midterms in 2010 and 2014, though they gained back eight seats in 2012.

Obama has already surpassed President Dwight Eisenhower’s tally of 66 midterm losses in the House, according to data published by the Rothenberg Political Report. President Franklin Roosevelt and Truman each lost more House seats during their midterm years.

The 2010 midterms account for the bulk of the losses. In the tumultuous period after the passage of ObamaCare, Republicans picked up 63 seats in a wave election that awarded them control of the House.

The president has not always been a drag on congressional Democrats. His victory over Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) in 2008 lifted candidates down the ballot, and in 2012 Democrats in the House picked up eight seats as the president defeated Republican nominee Mitt Romney.

On Tuesday, though, House Democrats lost at least 14 seats as the GOP swept to victory in races around the country.

Senate Democrats have lost seven seats so far, and are at risk of having three more slip away.

Sen. Mary Landrieu (D-La.) will face a tough runoff in December that is expected to favor Republican Rep. Bill Cassidy. Sen. Mark Begich (D) has yet to concede against Dan Sullivan as votes continue to be counted in Alaska, and in Virginia, Sen. Mark Warner (D) leads by a thin margin.

The losses in the Senate could surpass those suffered by Eisenhower in his midterms, when he lost 13 seats. Truman lost a net of 17 Senate seats in his midterm elections.

Republicans and their allies chose to focus much of their messaging on Obama this year, betting correctly that his low approval ratings would doom incumbents like Sens. Kay Hagan (D-N.C.), Mark Udall (D-Colo.) and Mark Pryor (D-Ark.).

all of it here: I didn't see a thing about Gerrymandering. lol
Obama has lost nearly 70 House seats since taking office TheHill
don't forget how fast things can turn around. you guys had both houses between 2000 2006 and lost them. but I do suspect with all the gerrymandering it won't be until the 2020s before we take back either house. that's why Hillary 2016 and 2020 are so important

Really? You are good at projection.
do you really believe that people who didn't show up to vote in the 2010 midterms because after all the GOP obstruction and shutting down the government in hopes of making Obama a one term president. Are you suggesting had they shown up to vote they would have voted tea bagger or GOP? The sad thing is their tactic worked + historically people don't show up to midterms. anyways don't think that the GOP has a mandate because they don't. the American people are just frustrated and stupid and don't think voting matters which is exactly what the GOP wanted. and you know it

Dream on moron.

Is that how they won the Senate?

Think carefully.....

Forum List

Back