GOP looking to ask Putin to run for political office on the GOP ticket

A post based on an opinion based on an opinion on a comedy show? What's with the liberal love affair with lies, slander and distortions?

Exactly what I thought. The claim in the title of the OP cannot be backed up by anything in the OP.

When non-lefties make claims of that magnitude, without proof, our threads get deleted or moved to badlands. Report the OP in order to maintain fairness on USMB.

THIS IS FRIGIN AMAZING!

The whiny GOP clan on this board have fallen in love with Putin. He is their Hero! He is what they want to be and can't. He is a egotistical bully who has complete control.

I read over and over the adoring words of admiration from the RW. Screw the US....Give me Vladimir!

The GOP love affair with Vladimir Putin

But alas, the demographic changes in the US will soon make the GOP a distant memory....:eusa_boohoo:
Liar.

THIS IS FRIGIN AMAZING!

The whiny GOP clan on this board have fallen in love with Putin. He is their Hero! He is what they want to be and can't. He is a egotistical bully who has complete control.

I read over and over the adoring words of admiration from the RW. Screw the US....Give me Vladimir!

The GOP love affair with Vladimir Putin

But alas, the demographic changes in the US will soon make the GOP a distant memory....:eusa_boohoo:
Liar.
Amazing how the left makes shit up out of their twisted imaginations...while they don't realize that Obama is as bad as Putin in the Despot department...but NOT as seasoned. What WE 'Cons' point out is that Putin is schooling Obama in how to really be one...while we can't stand either of them. These shithead leftists continue to sink to new levels of harvesting whaleshit because they know they are in trouble this year election wise.

A post based on an opinion based on an opinion on a comedy show? What's with the liberal love affair with lies, slander and distortions?

Exactly what I thought. The claim in the title of the OP cannot be backed up by anything in the OP.

When non-lefties make claims of that magnitude, without proof, our threads get deleted or moved to badlands. Report the OP in order to maintain fairness on USMB.
They're erecting strawmen all over the place in an act of desperation. They KNOW they are going to lose their collective asses this November.

Last edited:
I think the below says it all......

untitled2.png

Since Putin didn't actually say that, it says more about you than anything else.

Thank you.....I couldn't agree more. :)

When the history of this is written, Obama will likely be credited for his restraint and forbearance, where his efforts successfully avoided yet another unnecessary war.

When the history of the Bush years are written, however, GWB will be justifiably criticized for seeking out illegal and unnecessary war.

When the history of this is written, Obama will likely be credited for his restraint and forbearance, where his efforts successfully avoided yet another unnecessary war.

When the history of the Bush years are written, however, GWB will be justifiably criticized for seeking out illegal and unnecessary war.
Illegal with the backing of the US Congress, AND the U.N.? Really? YOU are an idiot.:eusa_hand:

I think the below says it all......

untitled2.png

Since Putin didn't actually say that, it says more about you than anything else.

It doesn't matter if he said it or not. The RWers on this board believe it and if they keep saying these lies over and over, they begin to think they are true. You know, like Bush tried to promote peace.....funny stuff!:lol::lol::lol::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

Have the left become a bore with all their whine about Pooty Putin and their Dear Bambam or what

You do not even know what diplomacy is, you and your bunch are fond of calling it "appeasement". Actually talking to world leaders as if they have some say in things, the nerve of our appeaser in chief. You remember that rhetoric? You repeated enough of it. We are killing less people than usual right now, I happen to think that's better, some of you seem to think it's cowardice.

you're free to grovel...doesn't mean the rest has to

I'm afraid you do until you can finally vote in someone who has no moral dilemma whatsoever sending our troops to fight a war just because you people thirst for war drums, cool explosions and overt projection of military power.

Let's see some explanations for this:

Iraq War Statistics | Statistic Brain

I personally didn't agree with Bush often, but the decision to fight the war on terror was justifable and necessary. He handled the policy of 'attack when being attacked' really well. And nowadays the American army has proven to be succesful, because the amount of Al-Quida members have strongly decreased.

I personally didn't agree with Bush often, but the decision to fight the war on terror was justifable and necessary. He handled the policy of 'attack when being attacked' really well. And nowadays the American army has proven to be succesful, because the amount of Al-Quida members have strongly decreased.

link? and lol

BTW- 44 has taken out more of that group than 43 :thup:

So when did Iraq attack us? Perhaps I was on vacation....maybe?

Forum List

Back