GOP "loses"....Trumpism "wins".....and the DNC "smiles"

The results of last night's primaries, pretty much confirm the thread's title.

As of today, to be a conservative republican is a perilous stance (just ask Mark Sanford who "dared" criticize the antics of the orange charlatan.)

Equally evident today, is the fact that Trumpism has very become a cult, resembling the environment that brought on dictatorship in 1930s Europe. Any criticism of Trump is now considered "treasonous" to the CULT's visions.

Of course, the DNC must be smiling, fully aware that the Trump Cult comprises pretty much the same percentile as the buffoon's approval ratings. Let the GOP elect hard line, MINI-Trumps to represent their party, and democrats will win.

We are no longer witnessing the foolish gamble that some voters made in 2016, switching from support of Obama to backing a demagogue because Hillary was a poor candidate......If the GOP "thinks" that states like WI, PA and MI will once again gamble away their vote, they're fools.

All in all, last night's primaries (as well as previous ones) constitute bad news for the once Grand ol' Party, and hopefulness for Dems. to retake the House majority, and narrowing the disparity in the Senate.

Marc Sanford was caught cheating on his wife with a woman from Argentina and lied to his constituency about where he was........he isn't Trump and he attacked Trump ..... showing the boomerang effect...... Trump is getting the job done when Republicans failed to get the job done.....

If you think that WI, PA, MI will vote for democrats over Trump..... you parent's dropped you on your head too many times.....

Well, so far WI and PA have shown a penchant for voting Democrat after 2016. Take that however you'd like.

Off year special elections......and Trump wasn't running...... keep in mind, Trump was elected because conservatives got sick of establishment Republicans......

Trump isn't running this year either so I'd give those elections that saw Democrats massively increasing their turnout in elections many of them tend to skip.

As far as Trump goes he barely won the three states you mentioned. Not sure why you'd consider he'd have it in the bag in 2020, but please keep reassuring yourself.

As of today, to be a conservative republican is a perilous stance (just ask Mark Sanford who "dared" criticize the antics of the orange charlatan.)

Equally evident today, is the fact that Trumpism has very become a cult, resembling the environment that brought on dictatorship in 1930s Europe. Any criticism of Trump is now considered "treasonous" to the CULT's visions.

Of course, the DNC must be smiling, fully aware that the Trump Cult comprises pretty much the same percentile as the buffoon's approval ratings. Let the GOP elect hard line, MINI-Trumps to represent their party, and democrats will win.

We are no longer witnessing the foolish gamble that some voters made in 2016, switching from support of Obama to backing a demagogue because Hillary was a poor candidate......If the GOP "thinks" that states like WI, PA and MI will once again gamble away their vote, they're fools.

All in all, last night's primaries (as well as previous ones) constitute bad news for the once Grand ol' Party, and hopefulness for Dems. to retake the House majority, and narrowing the disparity in the Senate.

Marc Sanford was caught cheating on his wife with a woman from Argentina and lied to his constituency about where he was........he isn't Trump and he attacked Trump ..... showing the boomerang effect...... Trump is getting the job done when Republicans failed to get the job done.....

If you think that WI, PA, MI will vote for democrats over Trump..... you parent's dropped you on your head too many times.....

Well, so far WI and PA have shown a penchant for voting Democrat after 2016. Take that however you'd like.

Off year special elections......and Trump wasn't running...... keep in mind, Trump was elected because conservatives got sick of establishment Republicans......

Trump isn't running this year either so I'd give those elections that saw Democrats massively increasing their turnout in elections many of them tend to skip.

As far as Trump goes he barely won the three states you mentioned. Not sure why you'd consider he'd have it in the bag in 2020, but please keep reassuring yourself.

Yeah......Trump was an unkown....now he is known......he will likely win those states by huge margins in 2020....... considering the asshats the democrats have lined up to try to run against him....

The other thing they all ignore is that we have been hearing that for decades. They said that very same thing when Obama was elected. Remember the popular statement: “The next Republican President hasn’t been born yet!”? They kept saying that the GOP was dying off and they all counted on the younger generation being democrat.

They always believe their own hype.

They forget that a LOT of young people start off as democrats, but as they age and gain experience and intelligence, they become republicans or at least move away from the left.

Every time a young democrat comes of age, a previous democrat says “I’m not following that bull shit anymore.”

People becoming more conservative as they age is a myth. Again look at my chart and track Gen X from 1994, people usually develop their political ideologies early on. Sure, some change but I don't know of any major shift from liberal to conservative within the same generation. Feel free to find something.

Anyway, there will be future Republican presidents, but they will have to adjust, become less conservative. Take gay marriage for example, the GOP kind of list it's steam on the matter. Same will happen over other civil rights matters and marijuana legalization.

It's all those 'RINOs' out there, that's the party's future.

Dude, I was a democrat as a kid. My first vote ever was for Jimmy Carter in 1976.

Watch and learn.

You're anecdotal story means very little. I'm sure there are people out there who voted for Ford and later on for Clinton, so what?

You people aren’t capable of learning anything. It’ll be fun to watch again:

View attachment 198342

If you think only one political party, especially the conservative one is going to continue to control everything then it's you who hasn't learned anything. Control of government will continue to shift back between the two parties. The difference is the country will continue to veer left as a whole as the populace continues to become more liberal. Again, my guess is the GOP while still being right of center will adapt because that center line keeps drifting away from it.
Democrats can't be any more left without the loss of the most powerful constituencies it has. It also can't go any further left without losing its most powerful propaganda.

You will either be forced to stay where you are and you will then be vulnerable to a shifting overton window to the right, or you will continue to move left in a never-ending fashion until the middle itself detaches itself from you and you sail right into oblivion.

You will be destroyed regardless. None of you are in anyway "liberal".

Yeah......Trump was an unkown....now he is known......he will likely win those states by huge margins in 2020....... considering the asshats the democrats have lined up to try to run against him....

Once again, you're just telling me what you want to hear. Do you have anything to back it up? Have these three states done anything to show you they are in the bag for a now 'known' Trump?

Hell even the Scott Walker is freaking out about the elections, can you smell the fear?

Tonight’s results show we are at risk of a #BlueWave in WI. The Far Left is driven by anger & hatred -- we must counter it with optimism & organization. Let’s share our positive story with voters & win in November.

Here are some numbers in recent special elections around the country:

SC #HD99: D+13.08%
WI #AD58: D+24.90%
WI #SD10: D+27.52%
IA #HD06: D+20.44%

You can read more here:

Here's why Scott Walker is worried about a blue wave in 2018

People becoming more conservative as they age is a myth. Again look at my chart and track Gen X from 1994, people usually develop their political ideologies early on. Sure, some change but I don't know of any major shift from liberal to conservative within the same generation. Feel free to find something.

Anyway, there will be future Republican presidents, but they will have to adjust, become less conservative. Take gay marriage for example, the GOP kind of list it's steam on the matter. Same will happen over other civil rights matters and marijuana legalization.

It's all those 'RINOs' out there, that's the party's future.

Dude, I was a democrat as a kid. My first vote ever was for Jimmy Carter in 1976.

Watch and learn.

You're anecdotal story means very little. I'm sure there are people out there who voted for Ford and later on for Clinton, so what?

View attachment 198342

If you think only one political party, especially the conservative one is going to continue to control everything then it's you who hasn't learned anything. Control of government will continue to shift back between the two parties. The difference is the country will continue to veer left as a whole as the populace continues to become more liberal. Again, my guess is the GOP while still being right of center will adapt because that center line keeps drifting away from it.
Democrats can't be any more left without the loss of the most powerful constituencies it has. It also can't go any further left without losing its most powerful propaganda.

You will either be forced to stay where you are and you will then be vulnerable to a shifting overton window to the right, or you will continue to move left in a never-ending fashion until the middle itself detaches itself from you and you sail right into oblivion.

Now I know why you stick with the smile emoji, Giggles.

How about if you put a complete thought into your post, maybe supply a source or two.

Once again, you're just telling me what you want to hear. Do you have anything to back it up? Have these three states done anything to show you they are in the bag for a now 'known' Trump?

Hell even the Scott Walker is freaking out about the elections, can you smell the fear?

Tonight’s results show we are at risk of a #BlueWave in WI. The Far Left is driven by anger & hatred -- we must counter it with optimism & organization. Let’s share our positive story with voters & win in November.

You can read more here:

Tell us again about the "hilary" wave.......

Watch and learn.

View attachment 198342

How about if you put a complete thought into your post, maybe supply a source or two.
The same could be said of you.

Provide proof that the Democrats are actually becoming more “liberal” and that the public is following you.

You can read more here:

Tell us again about the "hilary" wave.......

There never was a Hillary wave, one thing we did know was that it was going to be a close election and it was.

Well, there are now signs that the Democrats will take back the House.

View attachment 198342

The same could be said of you.

Provide proof that the Democrats are actually becoming more “liberal” and that the public is following you.

I never said the Democrats are becoming more liberal. Guy, you really need to pay attention.

Marc Sanford was caught cheating on his wife with a woman from Argentina and lied to his constituency about where he was........he isn't Trump and he attacked Trump ..... showing the boomerang effect......

Moron, Sanford was elected AFTER his scandal....That means that your fucking party of "family values" is all bullshit.

Secondly, only an IDIOT (like you) would condemn a wife-cheater and STILL back a lying, wife cheater like your orange buffoon.

Learn some 2nd grade math......

There are basically TWO parties........Yours has just split in half...want to "conclude" what the once grand ol' party will look like this Nov???

Yeah......Trump was an unkown....now he is known.

True !!!! The once unknown corrupt charlatan is NOW known as the fucking, incompetent, corrupt charlatan......and cult leader of the poorly educated, white racists.

In a moment of true CANDOR, your orange hero told you WHO you really are

Trump in Nevada: 'I Love the Poorly Educated' - YouTube
View attachment 198256▶ 0:30
24, 2016 - Uploaded by Associated Press
Donald Trump decisively won Nevada's Republican caucuses for his third straight victory Tuesday. Trump ...

When liberals say "educated", they actually mean MISeducated, only they don't know it. The poorly "educated" are the not MISeducated.

PS - Trump is YOUR hero too. Improved GDP growth, 3.8%unemployment, jobs created, illegal aliens deported (more jobs opened up), businesses returning, North Korea summit, end of Iran scam, Muslim immigration ban (unless you like Sharia law), etc. :biggrin:

Improved GDP growth, 3.8%unemployment, jobs created, illegal aliens deported (more jobs opened up)

If you had some functioning brain cells you'd be thanking Obama for the above........but since you do not, you cheer for your cult leader.

And because he stuck to old, bad policies, which conservatives no longer favor.

Fuckhead.......Sanford voted for Trump's "bad" policies 87% of the time since YOUR buffoon got elected........Try again.........LOL

In a moment of true CANDOR, your orange hero told you WHO you really are

Trump in Nevada: 'I Love the Poorly Educated' - YouTube
View attachment 198256▶ 0:30
24, 2016 - Uploaded by Associated Press
Donald Trump decisively won Nevada's Republican caucuses for his third straight victory Tuesday. Trump ...

When liberals say "educated", they actually mean MISeducated, only they don't know it. The poorly "educated" are the not MISeducated.

Yeah, the poorly educated are those who didn't finish school. Great grammar, way to drive home your point.

I also agree that Dems need a strong message....BUT, in order for Dems to win, they need to show up at the polling stations next Nov..
WHAT could be their message ? Give rioters "space to destroy" ?..... Allowing protestors to block traffic ?..... Giving illegal aliens sanctuary, so the can swipe away American jobs, and raid our economy for $138 Billion/yr ? (Pew Research Ctr),..... enact PROMISE Programs that enable criminals (like Nikolas Cruz) to buy guns, while at the same time claiming they're for gun control ?..... Being for Muslim immigration, while at the same time claiming to be for womens' rights ?..... Championing economic policies that gave us the big Obama drop in GDP growth -2016 ? (from which Trump's economy brought GDP back up)

Fact is, the Democratic Party is at war with ITSELF, and has never been more in chaotic disarray than it is right now.

Racist as our Democrat Party Adherents (like the crusts you get up your soon when you have flu) have demonstrated in this thread it's a relief to see they have not one anti-semi6tic (as is their won't).

Or have I missed something?

Forum List

Back