GOP "loses"....Trumpism "wins".....and the DNC "smiles"

You're out of touch. Notice that every younger generation leans more and more to the Democrats and how Milllennials are breaking severely to the left. They are more diverse and are the ones who will be totally fucked by climate change.

2_8.png

1. Trends in party affiliation among demographic groups
The fact that the number of millennials who are independent is higher than millennial Democrats by a significant margin means you guys are already fucked.

Even with demographics massively skewing the party registry compared to boomers, you are still losing millennials.

Boomers are the last truly left wing generation.

The other thing they all ignore is that we have been hearing that for decades. They said that very same thing when Obama was elected. Remember the popular statement: “The next Republican President hasn’t been born yet!”? They kept saying that the GOP was dying off and they all counted on the younger generation being democrat.

They always believe their own hype.

They forget that a LOT of young people start off as democrats, but as they age and gain experience and intelligence, they become republicans or at least move away from the left.

Every time a young democrat comes of age, a previous democrat says “I’m not following that bull shit anymore.”

People becoming more conservative as they age is a myth. Again look at my chart and track Gen X from 1994, people usually develop their political ideologies early on. Sure, some change but I don't know of any major shift from liberal to conservative within the same generation. Feel free to find something.

Anyway, there will be future Republican presidents, but they will have to adjust, become less conservative. Take gay marriage for example, the GOP kind of list it's steam on the matter. Same will happen over other civil rights matters and marijuana legalization.

It's all those 'RINOs' out there, that's the party's future.
The problem is that your "civil rights matters" are actually against the vast majority of millennials. White millennials will wake up the exact same way that Italian millennials and gen Xers woke up. "White privilege" will be fighting words for white millennials once they realize that most white people are literally powerless and dying in nursing homes.

They aren't though. Gen X has always been more conservative, they didn't grow into it. Many of these new civil rights issues such as BLM ore the #METOO movement are supported by and large most millenials. Younger generations don't have the same bigotry and prejudices as the ones that came before them and that is very true today.

Unless your party starts to heavily moderate and put the breaks on the slippery slope known as "progressivism", you will literally go from winning the fictional national popular votes to struggling to win a single state and getting massacred in California.

Name three issues where liberals and millenials are on different sides and provide a source. I would like to see what you are talking about.

What is fictional about the popular vote? That's an odd statement.
The Italian millennials and Gen Xers were even more heavily left wing than American millennials, but the left destroyed their country and now the left is literally losing all demographics in Italy by massive margins. The same thing will happen to white millennials in America.
The #METOO movement is not even remotely all liberal. The premise of it is supported by people across the spectrum.

BLM is largely an anti-white group that will play a large role in waking up white millennials once BLM controls large portions of the Democrat party in a permanent fashion.

Once you push pedophilia and Islamic fascism as some superior alternative to Trump or Joe the Plumber millennials will realize that there is nothing redeemable about Democrats and your party will cease to exist. If the left still exists after that it won't be anything like "progressivism" today.

If you consider the fact that your party thought it was radical in 2000 for Gore to get up in W's face in a deliberately confrontational debate arena and crazy for Howard Dean to yell uncontrollably at a campaign rally in 2004 and it only took 12 years for you to literally endorse violence against Trump supporters across the country and blocking off highways to disrupt campaign rallies, your party doesn't have much time left as an entity taken seriously by anyone.

John Glenn would be rolling over in his grave if he ever saw what Democrats have become.

No, I’m not saying that at all. I’m saying don’t count on the majority of millennial s voting democrat.

You're out of touch. Notice that every younger generation leans more and more to the Democrats and how Milllennials are breaking severely to the left. They are more diverse and are the ones who will be totally fucked by climate change.

2_8.png

The fact that the number of millennials who are independent is higher than millennial Democrats by a significant margin means you guys are already fucked.

Even with demographics massively skewing the party registry compared to boomers, you are still losing millennials.

The other thing they all ignore is that we have been hearing that for decades. They said that very same thing when Obama was elected. Remember the popular statement: “The next Republican President hasn’t been born yet!”? They kept saying that the GOP was dying off and they all counted on the younger generation being democrat.

They forget that a LOT of young people start off as democrats, but as they age and gain experience and intelligence, they become republicans or at least move away from the left.

Every time a young democrat comes of age, a previous democrat says “I’m not following that bull shit anymore.”

People becoming more conservative as they age is a myth. Again look at my chart and track Gen X from 1994, people usually develop their political ideologies early on. Sure, some change but I don't know of any major shift from liberal to conservative within the same generation. Feel free to find something.

Anyway, there will be future Republican presidents, but they will have to adjust, become less conservative. Take gay marriage for example, the GOP kind of list it's steam on the matter. Same will happen over other civil rights matters and marijuana legalization.

Dude, I was a democrat as a kid. My first vote ever was for Jimmy Carter in 1976.

Watch and learn.
My first vote was for McCain......

I wish I could say that my first vote was that much better than yours

2_8.png

Dude, I was a democrat as a kid. My first vote ever was for Jimmy Carter in 1976.

Watch and learn.

You're anecdotal story means very little. I'm sure there are people out there who voted for Ford and later on for Clinton, so what?

You people aren’t capable of learning anything. It’ll be fun to watch again:

1EA54C94-7451-452D-8B7D-5D25AA34FBE2.jpeg

Remember this? Remember 10 years ago when you all stated that it was over for the GOP because all of the young were going to vote Democrat? Remember the often used saying: “The next Republican President hasn’t been born yet!”

Remember that?

Reality never ever agrees with the left.

The results of last night's primaries, pretty much confirm the thread's title.

As of today, to be a conservative republican is a perilous stance (just ask Mark Sanford who "dared" criticize the antics of the orange charlatan.)

Equally evident today, is the fact that Trumpism has very become a cult, resembling the environment that brought on dictatorship in 1930s Europe. Any criticism of Trump is now considered "treasonous" to the CULT's visions.

Of course, the DNC must be smiling, fully aware that the Trump Cult comprises pretty much the same percentile as the buffoon's approval ratings. Let the GOP elect hard line, MINI-Trumps to represent their party, and democrats will win.

We are no longer witnessing the foolish gamble that some voters made in 2016, switching from support of Obama to backing a demagogue because Hillary was a poor candidate......If the GOP "thinks" that states like WI, PA and MI will once again gamble away their vote, they're fools.

All in all, last night's primaries (as well as previous ones) constitute bad news for the once Grand ol' Party, and hopefulness for Dems. to retake the House majority, and narrowing the disparity in the Senate.

I have absolute confidence in the Dems ability to totally screw up - no matter how ridiculous the GOP candidates are.

As of today, to be a conservative republican is a perilous stance (just ask Mark Sanford who "dared" criticize the antics of the orange charlatan.)

Equally evident today, is the fact that Trumpism has very become a cult, resembling the environment that brought on dictatorship in 1930s Europe. Any criticism of Trump is now considered "treasonous" to the CULT's visions.

Of course, the DNC must be smiling, fully aware that the Trump Cult comprises pretty much the same percentile as the buffoon's approval ratings. Let the GOP elect hard line, MINI-Trumps to represent their party, and democrats will win.

We are no longer witnessing the foolish gamble that some voters made in 2016, switching from support of Obama to backing a demagogue because Hillary was a poor candidate......If the GOP "thinks" that states like WI, PA and MI will once again gamble away their vote, they're fools.

All in all, last night's primaries (as well as previous ones) constitute bad news for the once Grand ol' Party, and hopefulness for Dems. to retake the House majority, and narrowing the disparity in the Senate.
If you think you can run an anti-white campaign and win any state that isn't California, you are a fool.
A few things:

1. This is a non-Presidential election year, so expect low voter turnout as usual which mean a decent chance GOP holds onto the Senate.

2. Speaking of the Senate the Democratic Party has to keep all their seats while gaining GOP seats and if the Democrats look, well it might not be that easy...

3. The final one is if 2016 taught me anything, well anything can happen but 2018 is not like 2006 when Democrats won on Bush being unpopular and the pork spending in D.C., so I have a funny feeling Democrats might be upset this November...

Or that funny is my depends needing change...

Good boy, Brucey........
DO NOT mention the House races...Hannity would be pissed..LOL

You might see the turnout in States like Illinois, New York and California but will they matter in States like Ohio, Texas or Pennsylvania?

The ONLY reason that Trump is currently polluting the oval office is because of states like MI, WI and PA......

Only an idiot would think that those states would STILL back the orange moron and his candidate cult members

I have absolute confidence in the Dems ability to totally screw up - no matter how ridiculous the GOP candidates are.

You may be correct,,,,BUT many Dems will win in SPITE of how fucked up and rudderless the DNC has become.

Here's a couple of examples of those "good, real Americans" who just awoke....according to the above moron.....LOL

View attachment 198221

View attachment 198222
You do realize that the woman is a Democrat attempting to rile up Trump, right?

........Of course you don't, you are gnat.

You do realize that man is wearing a tea shirt that calls Hillary a c...t, and you get upset because someone called Ivanka a c...t. You guys are unbelievable.

We are guys to be fair, ivanka is gorgeous, Hillary is ugly and old has heck..

Without her make up and bleached hair and fake boobs, you wouldn't recognize her.
And you know she has fake boobs and bleached hair because?

I don't know any natural blonde who has black roots.

Nor do I know of any natural breasts her size that don't move when the woman walks.

Ivanka's roots are black.

Ivanka's breast don't move when she walks.

I won't go into the work she's had done on her face and nose.

DNC is smiling about TRUMP?

Bwahahaha... joke of the day!

They are pissing their pants. Their messiah lost against Trump with double the funding, years of experience, and all major institutions rooting for her. She even had a vagina!

No, I’m not saying that at all. I’m saying don’t count on the majority of millennial s voting democrat.

2_8.png

not true. they do become more conservative

they get jobs,
pay taxes,
questioning where their money is going,
what programs are working,
have families
want to protect children
they grow up and get life experience (aka wisdom)
and they find out the pie in the sky leftist crap is just that crap

its why (in general) married women = republican
single women = democrat

Well, not really. As I stated before it's not true we become more conservative as we age. Read this:

Busting Myth, People Turn More Liberal With Age

Now, younger adults are usually more liberal than their older counterparts because the country as a whole is trending liberal so it's natural that each progressive generation will be in fact more liberal than the one before it. Actually according to the link people become more liberal not less. Doesn't mean they become liberals, just that they aren't as conservative as they are in their youth.

Your example of married women is actually misleading. Married women by in large are older than single women so sure, they vote Republican (at least the white ones), but if we stay on the course we are now that's going to change.

If I were you guys, I'd embrace your RINOs and thank them for not becoming Democrats outright, it's the only way conservatism is going to survive is to adapt to the country and reality we live in today instead of holding on to ancient tribal grievances.

Marc Sanford was caught cheating on his wife with a woman from Argentina and lied to his constituency about where he was........he isn't Trump and he attacked Trump ..... showing the boomerang effect...... Trump is getting the job done when Republicans failed to get the job done.....

If you think that WI, PA, MI will vote for democrats over Trump..... you parent's dropped you on your head too many times.....

Watch and learn.

You're anecdotal story means very little. I'm sure there are people out there who voted for Ford and later on for Clinton, so what?

You people aren’t capable of learning anything. It’ll be fun to watch again:

View attachment 198342

If you think only one political party, especially the conservative one is going to continue to control everything then it's you who hasn't learned anything. Control of government will continue to shift back between the two parties. The difference is the country will continue to veer left as a whole as the populace continues to become more liberal. Again, my guess is the GOP while still being right of center will adapt because that center line keeps drifting away from it.

2_8.png

they get jobs,
pay taxes,
have families
want to protect children

single women = democrat

Well, not really. As I stated before it's not true we become more conservative as we age. Read this:

Now, younger adults are usually more liberal than their older counterparts because the country as a whole is trending liberal so it's natural that each progressive generation will be in fact more liberal than the one before it. Actually according to the link people become more liberal not less. Doesn't mean they become liberals, just that they aren't as conservative as they are in their youth.

Your example of married women is actually misleading. Married women by in large are older than single women so sure, they vote Republican (at least the white ones), but if we stay on the course we are now that's going to change.

If I were you guys, I'd embrace your RINOs and thank them for not becoming Democrats outright, it's the only way conservatism is going to survive is to adapt to the country and reality we live in today instead of holding on to ancient tribal grievances.
you guys talk this shit all the time....it never works out....sorry.....
People do become more conservative as they get older...….
they party less and become responsible more
they get jobs...which makes the above more likely

Marc Sanford was caught cheating on his wife with a woman from Argentina and lied to his constituency about where he was........he isn't Trump and he attacked Trump ..... showing the boomerang effect...... Trump is getting the job done when Republicans failed to get the job done.....

If you think that WI, PA, MI will vote for democrats over Trump..... you parent's dropped you on your head too many times.....

Well, so far WI and PA have shown a penchant for voting Democrat after 2016. Take that however you'd like.

they get jobs,
pay taxes,
have families
want to protect children

single women = democrat

you guys talk this shit all the time....it never works out....sorry.....
People do become more conservative as they get older...….
they party less and become responsible more
they get jobs...which makes the above more likely

They don't, older generations just look more conservative when compared to those younger than them. I posted a link on this, you should check it out.

Well, so far WI and PA have shown a penchant for voting Democrat after 2016. Take that however you'd like.

Off year special elections......and Trump wasn't running...... keep in mind, Trump was elected because conservatives got sick of establishment Republicans......

Forum List

Back