GOP "loses"....Trumpism "wins".....and the DNC "smiles"

Those damn Trump supporters sure do love their strong economies, low unemployment rates for minorities, North Korean denationalization, legal immigration and putting Americans first. Damn Trump people. smh

"NK DENATIONALIZATION"??????

Tell us, who helps you tie your shoelaces?

The Republican approval rating for Trump is something like 89%. I don't know what makes you think only the Trumpettes will be voting Republican.

I believe the Pew Research has the percentile of American voters to be 40-41% republican..........Now, multiply your "89%" by the 40% of republicans and you have EXACTLY what Trump's approval ratings may be.

For libs to complain about Sanford's defeat, when they are the ones who brought up Sanford's morality first is pretty hypocritical.

Pretty inane.......

Sanford did NOT lose because of his "morality" flaws......Hell, they elected him AFTER all those flaws surfaced because he had an "R" after his name......

NO, Sanford lost this time because he "dared" criticize your fucking orange hero......LOL

I don't see moving any Republicans over. However independents and those who just plain didn't vote because they didn't like either candidate, combined with a more active millennial generation could spell trouble for the GOP who has done all they could to ensure they keep the far right happy (and they still aren't happy).

Combine the above with historic (at times) enthusiasm gaps between the GOP and Democrats, could be a good year. I do think the Democrats need an actual message to stand on, but that's an issue with both parties have when they are out of power.

Agree...........On another post I wrote that there are about 40-41% of voters who cast their ballots for a republican.....

I also agree that Dems need a strong message....BUT, in order for Dems to win, they need to show up at the polling stations next Nov..

The results of last night's primaries, pretty much confirm the thread's title.

As of today, to be a conservative republican is a perilous stance (just ask Mark Sanford who "dared" criticize the antics of the orange charlatan.)

Equally evident today, is the fact that Trumpism has very become a cult, resembling the environment that brought on dictatorship in 1930s Europe. Any criticism of Trump is now considered "treasonous" to the CULT's visions.

Of course, the DNC must be smiling, fully aware that the Trump Cult comprises pretty much the same percentile as the buffoon's approval ratings. Let the GOP elect hard line, MINI-Trumps to represent their party, and democrats will win.

We are no longer witnessing the foolish gamble that some voters made in 2016, switching from support of Obama to backing a demagogue because Hillary was a poor candidate......If the GOP "thinks" that states like WI, PA and MI will once again gamble away their vote, they're fools.

All in all, last night's primaries (as well as previous ones) constitute bad news for the once Grand ol' Party, and hopefulness for Dems. to retake the House majority, and narrowing the disparity in the Senate.
This idiotic thinking produced this >>

583c8ee3ba6eb620008b6738-1200
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

He won by 80,000 votes in MI, PA and WI. Hillary and Gore both won the maj vote.
Na, not really...
The conservative\Libertarian side received more votes in the general election.
Donald J. Trump Republican 62,980,160
Hillary R. Clinton Democratic 65,845,063
Gary Johnson Libertarian 4,488,931
Jill Stein Green 1,457,050

ahead of good, real, productive Americans....Good, real Americans have finally woke the fuck up and realized the Dem party is the party of criminality, filth, misery and despair...hahaha

Here's a couple of examples of those "good, real Americans" who just awoke....according to the above moron.....LOL

View attachment 198221

View attachment 198222
You do realize that the woman is a Democrat attempting to rile up Trump, right?

........Of course you don't, you are gnat.

You do realize that man is wearing a tea shirt that calls Hillary a c...t, and you get upset because someone called Ivanka a c...t. You guys are unbelievable.
Yes, the Hildabeast is a loopy kunt...

As of today, to be a conservative republican is a perilous stance (just ask Mark Sanford who "dared" criticize the antics of the orange charlatan.)

Equally evident today, is the fact that Trumpism has very become a cult, resembling the environment that brought on dictatorship in 1930s Europe. Any criticism of Trump is now considered "treasonous" to the CULT's visions.

Of course, the DNC must be smiling, fully aware that the Trump Cult comprises pretty much the same percentile as the buffoon's approval ratings. Let the GOP elect hard line, MINI-Trumps to represent their party, and democrats will win.

We are no longer witnessing the foolish gamble that some voters made in 2016, switching from support of Obama to backing a demagogue because Hillary was a poor candidate......If the GOP "thinks" that states like WI, PA and MI will once again gamble away their vote, they're fools.

All in all, last night's primaries (as well as previous ones) constitute bad news for the once Grand ol' Party, and hopefulness for Dems. to retake the House majority, and narrowing the disparity in the Senate.
The Republican approval rating for Trump is something like 89%. I don't know what makes you think only the Trumpettes will be voting Republican. This only gets flipped around if the Dems put forward good candidates, which I hope they have.

I don't see moving any Republicans over. However independents and those who just plain didn't vote because they didn't like either candidate, combined with a more active millennial generation could spell trouble for the GOP who has done all they could to ensure they keep the far right happy (and they still aren't happy).

Combine the above with historic (at times) enthusiasm gaps between the GOP and Democrats, could be a good year. I do think the Democrats need an actual message to stand on, but that's an issue with both parties have when they are out of power.
Hogg isn't a "millennial", dipshit.

The Republican approval rating for Trump is something like 89%. I don't know what makes you think only the Trumpettes will be voting Republican. This only gets flipped around if the Dems put forward good candidates, which I hope they have.

Too many on the left and in the left wing media count too much on the millennial voting democrat. That’s what’s called believing your own hype.

Why aren't ALL of the OP's post immediately moved to the Rubber Room?
It's always something ridiculous and everyone laughs at his stupidity and absurdity

I can't believe how many people actually engage his nonsense

Why aren't ALL of the OP's post immediately moved to the Rubber Room?
It's always something ridiculous and everyone laughs at his stupidity and absurdity

How fucking "original".........(what a worthless asshole.....and I bet you hear that a lot.....LOL)

Who said I was referring to Hogg? You guys have an unhealthy obsession with him. Many in Gen Z can't even vote yet.

Too many on the left and in the left wing media count too much on the millennial voting democrat. That’s what’s called believing your own hype.

Really? I didn't declare that they will show up but if they do and there are signs of it but nothing is guaranteed until election day. Are you certain this younger generation won't show up?

Really? I didn't declare that they will show up but if they do and there are signs of it but nothing is guaranteed until election day. Are you certain this younger generation won't show up?

No, I’m not saying that at all. I’m saying don’t count on the majority of millennial s voting democrat.

No, I’m not saying that at all. I’m saying don’t count on the majority of millennial s voting democrat.

You're out of touch. Notice that every younger generation leans more and more to the Democrats and how Milllennials are breaking severely to the left. They are more diverse and are the ones who will be totally fucked by climate change.

2_8.png

1. Trends in party affiliation among demographic groups

You're out of touch. Notice that every younger generation leans more and more to the Democrats and how Milllennials are breaking severely to the left. They are more diverse and are the ones who will be totally fucked by climate change.

2_8.png

All I can do it provide you with the ideas and information. I can not force you to learn.

LOL...you and yours just please keep thinking this way.

Who said I was referring to Hogg? You guys have an unhealthy obsession with him. Many in Gen Z can't even vote yet.
The people who give a shit about him are only a little older and still are consequently Gen Z. Millennials are getting less pro-Democrat by the day.

Millennials are in graduate school or out of school and own their own homes in the suburbs now.

I am a rare exception in that I chose to not participate in this society for a number of years, and millennials who dropped out of college temporarily hate Democrats even more than I do.

2_8.png

The fact that the number of millennials who are independent is higher than millennial Democrats by a significant margin means you guys are already fucked.

Even with demographics massively skewing the party registry compared to boomers, you are still losing millennials.

Boomers are the last truly left wing generation.

Forum List

Back