GOP Mayor of Mesa endorses Harris

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

“Conservative-leaning people, who aren’t extremists, no longer have a home. And there are a lot of us,” he said in his 2022 endorsement of Kelly. “The only thing I fear more than my Republican party losing in this election is the prospect of this current slate of Maga candidates winning and enacting lasting damage on the party and nation that I love.”

There seem to be a lot of them who find trump distasteful. Maybe they should form a Republicans Against Fascist Extremists group . The Lincoln Project could run their website.

“Conservative-leaning people, who aren’t extremists, no longer have a home. And there are a lot of us,” he said in his 2022 endorsement of Kelly. “The only thing I fear more than my Republican party losing in this election is the prospect of this current slate of Maga candidates winning and enacting lasting damage on the party and nation that I love.”

There seem to be a lot of them who find trump distasteful. Maybe they should form a Republicans Against Fascist Extremists group . The Lincoln Project could run their website.
He’s a RINO fag.

We have a lot of them here in AZ.

Can he articulate what MAGA policies would enact “lasting damage” to the party and nation? No, he can’t.

The only extremism is the propaganda claiming such. Trump's policies are not extreme.

As I have frequently posted on USMB, Maricopa County which includes Mesa is LOADED with Trump Haters masquerading as GOP. They are poisoning my State and they DO NOT speak for the majority of Arizonans. They are behind all of the election tampering that has happened in this State and I have no doubt they will be at it again in November.

As I have frequently posted on USMB, Maricopa County which includes Mesa is LOADED with Trump Haters masquerading as GOP. They are poisoning my State and they DO NOT speak for the majority of Arizonans. They are behind all of the election tampering that has happened in this State and I have no doubt they will be at it again in November.
Deffo not a cult.

No conservative leaning voter would ever vote for Kamalalala

Maybe he is concerned about the dismantling of democracy. A lot of people are.
Which is exactly what democrats did last week when they forced the candidate selected by the people out of office, and replaced him with someone that received no votes.. This whole democracy threat line is too overused by the left and they demonstrated it in real-time.

He's against Trump for his border policies, while simultaneously support Harris who failed as border czar which ended in record high illegal insurgency, record high drugs, sex trafficking and all the minutia from her failed efforts.

He's against Trump for his border policies, while simultaneously support Harris who failed as border czar which ended in record high illegal insurgency, record high drugs, sex trafficking and all the minutia from her failed efforts.
Says volumes about the Repub Party in Arizona that this twit hasn't been kicked out.

A lot of Republicans don't want America to become Great again. Mayor Giles is not alone here, Tommy.

The Bushes, Cheneys and Romneys, Chris Christie and Thomas M. Crooks, are all registered GOP people on the far left.

the mayor may well be on a cartel payroll.

Maybe he is concerned about the dismantling of democracy. A lot of people are.
Yeah, he's concerned how Biden was pushed out and someone else doing the current EO's. Then Kamala elected as candidate with no votes. Is that the kind of democracy you're thinking about?

Tommy, you strike me as the type of guy who lies in bed on a night and scratches their butt crack, then you sniff the end of your fingers to pin point what was digested, then you sniff them again to double check. Am I right?

Forum List

Back