GOP: Millions For The Wealthy But We Can't Afford To Award $250 Social Security COLA

But can you dispute the facts presented in it?
why would i bother?
do you take anything from Newsmax or WND as seriously worthy of research to dispute?

Yeah.......that's what I would say too if I was proven wrong. :tongue:
ok, now i know you are a complete fucking liar
there is no way in HELL you are ANY kind of electricial, union or otherwise
you are too fucking stupid to be one

why would i bother?
do you take anything from Newsmax or WND as seriously worthy of research to dispute?

AWWWW....DiveCon, the little fucking crybaby, just negged me because he couldn't defend his post and got mad. :(

When are you going to learn that I don't give two shits for what you do with points? Don't you know what you can do with your points? :up_yours:

As everyone can see above he couldn't attack my statement or source so he resorted to calling me a liar.

And to top it off he even tried to attack my job. :lol:

Poor baby.......Do the letters F O mean anything to you, you little piss ant dipshit? :fu:

Here's some advice.....if you can't disprove facts in a link, don't just attack the link and believe that you're forming a credible argument. Try and disprove the fact.

If you can't disprove the fact it's best if you :anj_stfu:

AWWWW....DiveCon, the little fucking crybaby, just negged me because he couldn't defend his post and got mad. :(

When are you going to learn that I don't give two shits for what you do with points? Don't you know what you can do with your points? :up_yours:

As everyone can see above he couldn't attack my statement or source so he resorted to calling me a liar.

Poor baby.......Do the letters F O mean anything to you, you little piss ant dipshit? :fu:

Here's some advice.....if you can't disprove facts in a link, don't just attack the link and believe that you're forming a credible argument. Try and disprove the fact.

fuck off you pathetic crybaby
there is no fucking way you are what you claim to be

No.....YOU can fuck off if you can't make credible arguments and have to resort to personal attacks.

No.....YOU can fuck off if you can't make credible arguments and have to resort to personal attacks.
i have already, and you've proven you aren't worth the effort
you are too fucking stupid

Did $1T in stimulus help the economy?

Nope, but it probably would have if they'd given the money to the people rather than the bankers and the already obscenely wealthy.

And had that happened the people would be out buying things which would spur hiring in the retail sector. With the increased retail sales more factories would be hiring to meet demand. In turn that would increase wages for workers and income for corporations and the CEO's.

Isn't that the way it's supposed to work?

That is how it would work out if we hadn't allowed FREE TRADE to create the situation where MOST of what the average families buys is MADE SOMEPLACE OTHER THAN THE USA.

The same problems that gave us this depression are the problems that make our stumulus less effective than it ought to be.

Well that and the stimulus was misdirected, too small and basically a wasted effect except for the help it gave to those at the absolute bottom of the income scales.

That pittance that was doled out actually has had some positive effects for those people, but it is way too small to really grow the national economy.

All those wealthy family farms will not pass from Dad to the kids with the new estate tax, oh well.. Fuckem..........:lol:

Only on estates worth more than $7,000,000.00 The Congressional Budget Office found that the estate tax threatens almost no farmers or small businesspeople.

Death Tax Myths, Estate Tax Realities | OurFuture.org

Yes....fuckem. They spend their entire lives building their future and when it comes time to pass it on to their kids the government comes in and makes em sell it and takes half of everything.

Yup.....that sounds fair.

Because Congress is a thief and holds power over us it gets half of everything we have. Too bad these folks in Congress can't learn to earn like the rest of us rather then just take. Instead of investing our taxes they just throw it away.

When somebody gets elected to Congress it's like winning the lottery. A huge money trough is opened to them and they enrich themselves on our blood and our effort. Many of them come into office poor and leave millionaires....yet they see fit to tell us we must sacrifice so they can continue to live high on the hog. And they want to screw everyone who owns property because if you saved, and worked, and slaved you're just an evil, greedy, rich bastard. And because those evil bastards want to pass what they have on to their kids they have to move all of their investments into trust funds and off-shore investments removing their money from circulation. Seems the tax code in this country is the real problem. They just don't want to have to give it away.

Yeah.....fuckem.

Last edited:
All those wealthy family farms will not pass from Dad to the kids with the new estate tax, oh well.. Fuckem..........:lol:

Only on estates worth more than $7,000,000.00 The Congressional Budget Office found that the estate tax threatens almost no farmers or small businesspeople.

Yes....fuckem. They spend their entire lives building their future and when it comes time to pass it on to their kids the government comes in and makes em sell it and takes half of everything.

Because Congress is a thief and holds power over us it gets half of everything we have. Too bad these folks in Congress can't learn to earn like the rest of us rather then just take. Instead of investing our taxes they just throw it away.

When somebody gets elected to Congress it's like winning the lottery. A huge money trough is opened to them and they enrich themselves on our blood and our effort. Many of them come into office poor and leave millionaires....yet they see fit to tell us we must sacrifice so they can continue to live high on the hog. And they want to screw everyone who owns property because if you saved, and worked, and slaved you're just an evil, greedy, rich bastard. And because those evil bastards want to pass what they have on to their kids they have to move all of their investments into trust funds and off-shore investments removing their money from circulation. Seems the tax code in this country is the real problem. They just don't want to have to give it away.

Yeah.....fuckem.

You haven't a clue as to what you're talking about.

Yeah.....fuckem.

Funny, I understand him plain as day. Your obsession with how to acquire other peoples money is only surpassed by your urge to spend it. Frivolous Government Spending????? Imagine that. ;)

As long as the GOP keeps this up the Dems will have no problems in 2012.

"House and Senate Republicans on Wednesday thwarted Democratic efforts to award $250 checks to Social Security recipients facing a second consecutive year without a cost-of-living increase."

GOP blocks legislation to award seniors $250 - Yahoo! News

Cartoon20100715.jpg

Yeah.....fuckem.

Its quite obvious you do not.

Maybe you should look at what they were worth entering then exitting.

If you had you would not look like an ass.

Why don't you just quit?? All that you are accomplishing here is looking more like the idiot you are. DaGoose has your number, little boy. I've told you that you attack people because you cannot defend your position on most issues. And your neg reps mean nothing. How many more people have to tell you these things, little boy?? You are slow, aren't you???

Why don't you just quit?? All that you are accomplishing here is looking more like the idiot you are. DaGoose has your number, little boy. I've told you that you attack people because you cannot defend your position on most issues. And your neg reps mean nothing. How many more people have to tell you these things, little boy?? You are slow, aren't you???
ah another pathetic moron chimes in
fuck off you stupid bitch

Every cent will be spent into the econony

Fucken retard. :banghead:

First they have to take it out of the economy to do that. If they don't they'll have to borrow it or print it.

If I was you I'd stop listening to that retard Nancy Pelosi.

Last edited:

Yeah.....fuckem.

Funny, I understand him plain as day. Your obsession with how to acquire other peoples money is only surpassed by your urge to spend it. Frivolous Government Spending????? Imagine that. ;)

Especially when a good majority of us are rallying to stop the government from bailing out the Unions...it hits too close to home for him, and clearly I think the intent of his rant(s).

He's trying to defend the poor choices that he and so many like him have made. The people have other ideas, other plans for their money. And it isn't bailing his sorry ass out.

Yeah...Merry Christmas.:eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back