🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GOP Readies Cuts to Federal Workforce Under Trump

It hasn't shrunk? You can't be serious. Lol
As the USA shrinks its military, the Russians and the Chinese will continue expanding their own.

This makes Russia the European superpower and China remains the Asian superpower.

That's actually fine with me.

The Fed's should get out of the welfare business, the education business, the housing business, the agriculture business, and the energy regulation business. Those are all things that the States can do better.

As the Fed closes down things they don't need to be doing, then Fed taxes can come down.

Even the rich will be happier then because they always love more tax cuts for the rich and Trump has promised them those.
Our military has not shrunk ...we are still larger than the next ten countries combined. Russia and China combined are not close to our military
Show me where our military strength compared to adversaries has shrunk

China has a bazzillion People . Of course they have more troops .

China just did away with their one child rule so they can raise the next generation of soldiers!

But you far left drones just love communism!

Aren't you the one saying we should be more like China ?

You righties are paranoid kooks.

See how the far left dro4nes can not get their religious narratives correct?

Did you miss another upgrade?

It hasn't shrunk? You can't be serious. Lol
As the USA shrinks its military, the Russians and the Chinese will continue expanding their own.

This makes Russia the European superpower and China remains the Asian superpower.

That's actually fine with me.

The Fed's should get out of the welfare business, the education business, the housing business, the agriculture business, and the energy regulation business. Those are all things that the States can do better.

As the Fed closes down things they don't need to be doing, then Fed taxes can come down.

Even the rich will be happier then because they always love more tax cuts for the rich and Trump has promised them those.
Our military has not shrunk ...we are still larger than the next ten countries combined. Russia and China combined are not close to our military
Show me where our military strength compared to adversaries has shrunk

See the far left running their debunked narratives?

Show were China and Russia have cut back as much as the US in spending?

Even Israel is getting a lot of new military tech!

Silly far left drone!

The U.S. Spends 43 cents out of every military dollar spent in the world

2011-11-29-Presentation1-thumb.jpg

We need our military, we don't need an army of EPA goons and we can gut the department of education . There is a whole bunch of lard we can trim from the Federal bureaucracy. Securing our borders will save us billions and billions of dollars each and every year. Booting out these illegal fuckers is another priority for cost savings. You libtards want to increase social services, fine boot out the illegals to pay for it.

We need our military, we don't need an army of EPA goons and we can gut the department of education . There is a whole bunch of lard we can trim from the Federal bureaucracy. Securing our borders will save us billions and billions of dollars each and every year. Booting out these illegal fuckers is another priority for cost savings. You libtards want to increase social services, fine boot out the illegals to pay for it.

Cost saving !? 43% of illegals come in legally . The stupid wall does nothing .

Rounding up illegals is very expensive . And let's not forget all the broken up families who will then be forced to go on welfare .

Your math doesn't add up .

I'm sure they would be happy to take it. Right now, professional employees get paid much less

What do you think a government lawyer gets paid compared to a corporate lawyer?

Probably about 2x what any lawyer deserves.

While they might like the pay, the massive personnel cut that would force them to do more work for that pay would probably scare them .

How about cutting back on Congressional perks and life long benefits? Along with their staff..

I'm sure they would be happy to take it. Right now, professional employees get paid much less

What do you think a government lawyer gets paid compared to a corporate lawyer?

Probably about 2x what any lawyer deserves.

While they might like the pay, the massive personnel cut that would force them to do more work for that pay would probably scare them .

Government is involved in a major lawsuit against a Defense Contractor

Who you want......A $500,000 Defense Contractor lawyer or an $80,000 Government lawyer?

Why not just let companies dump whatever they want into our air and rivers?

A GOP paradise

Last edited:
Why not just let companies dump whatever they want into our air and rivers?

A GOP paradise
Fake news comment...^^^

How about cutting back on Congressional perks and life long benefits? Along with their staff..
Which perks?

They don't get many life long benefits
  • Free airport parking. ...
  • A free, on-site gym for House members. ...
  • Weakened insider trading restrictions. ...
  • Up to 239 days off. ...
  • Congress receives health-care subsidies under Obamacare.

I heard a story that most fed workers are older and near retirement . The gov work force has naturally been shrinking .
I heard a story that most liberals and registered democrats will go as affirmative effort to drain the swamp. The .gov workforce has been naturally shrinking until Obama...

Government is involved in a major lawsuit against a Defense Contractor

Who you want......A $500,000 Defense Contractor lawyer or an $80,000 Government lawyer?

Considering I have no faith in the Legal system to properly adjudicate the proceedings, I'd rather waste $80K to lose than $500K.

Forum List

Back