GOP refuses to take responsibility for anything from 2001 to 2008 yet want to run the country? Why?

R

rdean

Republicans refuse to take responsibility for anything from 2001 to 2008. Yet, they want to run the country? They said they were stopped from doing anything from 2001 to 2008 and yet, they used reconciliation three times! The passed the deficit creating Bush Tax cuts. They invaded Iraq. Cut taxes for corporations

So why do they want that responsibility all over again after such failure?.

Probably because they think that the right wing, follow the Christians is the way to go.

We don't need to take this country back, we need to save it from becoming a theocracy.

Republicans refuse to take responsibility for anything from 2001 to 2008. Yet, they want to run the country? They said they were stopped from doing anything from 2001 to 2008 and yet, they used reconciliation three times! The passed the deficit creating Bush Tax cuts. They invaded Iraq. Cut taxes for corporations

So why do they want that responsibility all over again after such failure?.

I will be responsible for an awesome economy...

"They invaded Iraq."

An unwarranted, illegal invasion.

A republican president can't be trusted to keep Americans safe from going to the ME and again dying in another illegal, failed, never-ending, pointless war.

"They invaded Iraq."

A republican president can't be trusted to keep Americans safe from going to the ME and again dying in another illegal, failed, never-ending, pointless war.
Now they say Obama is weak because he's "pulled back". Republicans go full steam ahead no matter the situation. I think Obama just can't find anyone in the Middle East to support. Republicans say support the Kurds. But what do they know about the Kurds. Ask a Republican if the Kurds are Shiite or Sunni and I bet they will ask what's a Shiite and what's a Sunni.
Kurds are Sunni, the same sect as Bin Laden and Saddam and they follow Sharia law. Iran is Shiite, the same people Bush supported in Iraq.
McCain says support the rebels. Well, hello, Isis and al Qaeda ARE the rebels.
See how crazy it is?

"They invaded Iraq."

Hillary Clinton pointed out the problem in tonight's Democratic debate. If you do regime change, it can leave a vacuum and the wrong people could take power. But when you leave people like Assaud in power, that also creates terrorists. So it's a difficult situation. When the GoP invaded Iraq, they let the genie out of the bottle.

The idiots want to deregulate so we slide into another massive recession! Never fucking learn.

On top of this they want to gut infrastructure, science, r&d and education. how dumb are these bastards?

Your thread title brings tears to my eyes I'm laughing so hard....

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSH's fault!
Bush simply followed Republican ideology. He did his job. The fault is the GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP for being a failed party. They are like Midas, only everything they touch turns to shit. Even USMB Republicans can't name a single thing their party did that was good for the majority of Americans. And I've asked many times.

Bush simply followed Republican ideology. He did his job. The fault is the GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP for being a failed party. They are like Midas, only everything they touch turns to shit. Even USMB Republicans can't name a single thing their party did that was good for the majority of Americans. And I've asked many times.

"They invaded Iraq."

Hillary Clinton pointed out the problem in tonight's Democratic debate. If you do regime change, it can leave a vacuum and the wrong people could take power. But when you leave people like Assaud in power, that also creates terrorists. So it's a difficult situation. When the GoP invaded Iraq, they let the genie out of the bottle.
Hillary supported the Iraq war, as long as it was politically correct. Then she turned against our great soldiers, the same as liberals did.

For starters, we're going to build a wall...

...and Mexico's going to pay for it.
Hey Trump has gotten the liberal media to give him millions of dollars of free air time. Why couldn't he get mexico to pay for the wall?

Everything was fine until the democrats took over in 2007. Then the shit hit the fan.

Last edited:

Everything was fine until the democrats took over in 2007. Then the shit hit the fan.
The decline started with all the lies from Barney Frank (Fife)

You mean when the president had veto power? Dumfuck.

Barney Frank, one old gay congressman stronger than the entire Gop all by himself. Guess you're saying the Gop are a bunch of weak pussies.

"They invaded Iraq."

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members. It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002

We are in possession of what I think to be compelling evidence that Saddam Hussein has, and has had for a number of years, a developing capacity for the production and storage of weapons of mass destruction. "[W]ithout question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation. And now he has continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction ... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real ...
Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003.

"I will be voting to give the President of the United States the authority to use force — if necessary — to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security."
Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Oct. 9, 2002

We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country."
Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002.

"Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power."
Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002.

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."
Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998.

Selective memory? Why not spread the blame around?

Barney Frank, one old gay congressman stronger than the entire Gop all by himself. Guess you're saying the Gop are a bunch of weak pussies.
Pedophiles impress you eh? Frank was a disgusting piece of human excrement

Forum List

Back