GOP Rep Cat Cammack: Next Few Weeks Will Be Most Intense Battle Over 2A Rights in 50 Years...I am terrified if we give an inch, they will take a mile

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Todays AR-15 is yesterday’s musket! The Battle of Lexington and Concord is to todays battle against gun control.

I can understand the "slippery slope" argument. Obviously that's the broken trust both parties have from watching each other lie and bullshit and generally play political games for so long.

I'd point out the obvious -- that we can't fix problems with this attitude -- but I don't think we even care about fixing problems at this point.

I've read some of what is proposed.

They have managed to target law-abiding citizens. Tell Me, when will they propose a plan that will take the guns away from the criminals?

I've read some of what is proposed.

They have managed to target law-abiding citizens. Tell Me, when will they propose a plan that will take the guns away from the criminals?

That is the point of these new laws....make law abiding gun owners criminals,........and then you go after them with the full force of the law.......

Forum List

Back