GOP Representative: Mitch McConnell ‘Next Guy in the Crosshairs’

Rino's are people that care about governing and working to keep our country running! Why do you want America to fail?

It's funny how easy it was for Mitch to win reelection even through the extremist think that their extremist bullshit is what the people want.

What a crock of shit.

Rino's are people that care about governing and working to keep our country running! Why do you want America to fail?
America will NEVER get back to what it used to be with the current flock of retards running the country...and switching a few idiots here and there every 4 years doesn't help. We need to completely start over.The sooner this thing collapses the better IMO.

Oh you will get change but not what you hoped for as the demographic shift is going to run over ya ass

It's funny how easy it was for Mitch to win reelection even through the extremist think that their extremist bullshit is what the people want.

What a crock of shit.

Only extremist assholes I see around here are retarded, ignorant leftist like you that have the absurd notion that when the Constitution prevails America fails. I seriously think you need professional help.

What a crock of shit.

Only extremist assholes I see around here are retarded, ignorant leftist like you that have the absurd notion that when the Constitution prevails America fails. I seriously think you need professional help.
ROFLMAO constitution prevails....give me a fucking break. I would try all 535 pieces of shit in congress for treason. :) Now THAT would be awesome!

What a crock of shit.

ROFLMAO constitution prevails....give me a fucking break. I would try all 535 pieces of shit in congress for treason. :) Now THAT would be awesome!
Basis?

What a crock of shit.

I would be happy if they just followed the Constitution.
Mat is happy their not.

What a crock of shit.

Constitution is too bland and out of date....IF you tried redoing it would get destroyed....so....doesn't leave much choice really...I mean seriously the SC makes a mockery of the constitution especially by saying a BUSINESS is a Person...its just dumb....need to strip SC of their power.

What a crock of shit.

Constitution is too bland and out of date....IF you tried redoing it would get destroyed....so....doesn't leave much choice really...I mean seriously the SC makes a mockery of the constitution especially by saying a BUSINESS is a Person...its just dumb....need to strip SC of their power.

It's pretty damn simple, congress should impeach any justice that abuses their authority and ventures into areas not granted by the Constitution. Wouldn't take many to bring them back in line.

John Boehner Resigns: Mitch McConnell 'Next Guys in the Crosshairs,' GOP Rep. Says | National Review Online

Oh goody! 2 RINO'S in one year!? MAYBE!? HOPEFULLY!? He can go back home with his sunshine girl :D Maybe Ted Cruz can replace him after he gets out of the presidential race.I dunno might need someone more sane..maybe Rand Paul.

Look if you think you right wing nut cases the (minut minority of the party) are going to take over the leadership of both houses, you're wrong.

I agree that Mitch McConnell needs to retire, and hand over the reigns to someone who is younger, can speak better, and handle the right wing nuts cases in the party with a freaking sludge hammer. I hope the new house leader does the same.

John Boehner resigned because he's sick and tired of having to fight Obama and some within his own party at the same time. He did it to pin hole Ted Cruz and his miget minions in the house from putting on their typical dog & pony shows and threatening another government shut down right in the middle of a Presidential election cycle.
Graham: Cruz Will 'Absolutely' Try to Shut Down the Government Again

To do anything about border control, immigration reform, Planned Parenthood, budgets, spending etc. we have got to win the White House. You morons don't seem to know the consequences of the nut case politicians you elect and or know what or who holds the VETO pen. You've become a royal pain in the ass, and that's all you have accomplished.

What a crock of shit.

That election wasn't easy for old Mitch. I know I was doing my part to knock him out. But he had the money and the power didn't he now. No matter how many boots on the ground you just can't beat an old bastard like him in this day and age.

John Boehner Resigns: Mitch McConnell 'Next Guys in the Crosshairs,' GOP Rep. Says | National Review Online

Oh goody! 2 RINO'S in one year!? MAYBE!? HOPEFULLY!? He can go back home with his sunshine girl :D Maybe Ted Cruz can replace him after he gets out of the presidential race.I dunno might need someone more sane..maybe Rand Paul.

Look if you think you right wing nut cases the (minut minority of the party) are going to take over the leadership of both houses, you're wrong.

I agree that Mitch McConnell needs to retire, and hand over the reigns to someone who is younger, can speak better, and handle the right wing nuts cases in the party with a freaking sludge hammer. I hope the new house leader does the same.

John Boehner resigned because he's sick and tired of having to fight Obama and some within his own party at the same time. He did it to pin hole Ted Cruz and his miget minions in the house from putting on their typical dog & pony shows and threatening another government shut down right in the middle of a Presidential election cycle.
Graham: Cruz Will 'Absolutely' Try to Shut Down the Government Again

To do anything about border control, immigration reform, Planned Parenthood, budgets, spending etc. we have got to win the White House. You morons don't seem to know the consequences of the nut case politicians you elect and or know what or who holds the VETO pen. You've become a royal pain in the ass, and that's all you have accomplished.

You. You the Carly lover. You who loves the McCain clone.

You really better get ready because from what I have been monitoring every time on every board I out Carly as John's buddy people run away from her.

America will NEVER get back to what it used to be with the current flock of retards running the country...and switching a few idiots here and there every 4 years doesn't help. We need to completely start over.The sooner this thing collapses the better IMO.

The absolute LAST thing that America needs is to 'get back to what it used to be'.

The stars and the future are ahead of us on the Timeline, not behind us.

What a crock of shit.

The Constitution is short, sweet and to the point. The framers knew that they were unable to live up to it's ideals, they gave it to their future as a goal that has yet to be acheived.

Living up to the blind fairness and freedom described in that document remains a goal that we should actually achieve and live by for a few years before we discuss tossing it aside.

John Boehner resigned because he's sick and tired of having to fight Obama...

what the fuck are you saying here, Mconnel and Boner tried to give O'Husseinbama everything he demanded, those three have done more harm to the good ol USofA than the British tried in the late 1770's and early 1800's.

go back to dunking your cookies in milk and leave politics to us patriots. :up:

The sooner this thing collapses the better IMO.
Now THAT'S an interesting take.

Those of us who are trying to figure out the behavior of the conservative wing of the GOP have been wondering what the ultimate goal is, and what you're saying there has not been brought up much. Are you serious when you say that, would you like to see Congress essentially grind to a halt across the board? And do you think such a thing would be attractive to enough voters for the conservatives to gain more power?

The absolute LAST thing that America needs is to 'get back to what it used to be'.

:disagree: i believe we have a totally different view of "what it used to be", i would love to see America "United" like it was during WWII, what is your view??

Forum List

Back