GOP RESOLUTION: OBAMACARE AS A VIOLATION OF THE 13th AMENDMENT

If you want to engage that argument, i'd be happy to mop the floor with you intellectually bankrupt ass on it.

Last edited:
lol @ taxation being theft

geek go start your own country then

Yes, a lot of people DO consider secession, either joking or not!

The best way to do the equivalent is to invest taxes directly
into incorporating independent schools, businesses, corporations,
or even districts or cities/townships and to deduct these from taxes.

Eventually organize enough locally-managed businesses and
political representation to influence policy for that district, or write/enforce it directly.

In small communities, people can basically do the equivalent of reclaiming control of their
own policies and resources "within the bounds of law."

Along the border, I could see independent complexes and communities developing
to take back control where government has lost it.

political representation to influence policy for that district, or write/enforce it directly.

In small communities, people can basically do the equivalent of reclaiming control of their

Regardless, taxes are not theft. Without representation, they're theft. Their only alternative being a place with no Government - is laughable.

Law enforcement comes to mind.

Trust me

In an election year, no Republican would put their name to this. It would go over worse than intentional rape

I am forced to work two jobs (60+hours per week) in order to carry the lazy masses.

I think every working person would agree with this, and it would go over well.

I'll be a junior to you just as soon as the GOP gets Obama impeached. :lol:

No, fella. i believe you're destined to ride the short bus to the grave. it's alright. You have plenty of company here.

Are you telling us you're a bus driver?

Really, we couldn't already tell.

No, I'm telling you you're slow in the mind. Intellectually bankrupt, as it were. Your version of debate is drooling on yourself, giggling over it and then calling your opponent names. I gave you the opportunity to make your case against my assertion. but you couldn't/wouldn't do so. And I know why that is. Leopards dont change their spots.

No, fella. i believe you're destined to ride the short bus to the grave. it's alright. You have plenty of company here.

No, I'm telling you you're slow in the mind. Intellectually bankrupt, as it were. Your version of debate is drooling on yourself, giggling over it and then calling your opponent names. I gave you the opportunity to make your case against my assertion. but you couldn't/wouldn't do so. And I know why that is. Leopards dont change their spots.

:lol: @ your assertion even being asserted though

This cant be life

:lol:

Regardless, taxes are not theft. Without representation, they're theft. Their only alternative being a place with no Government - is laughable.

it is theft regardless. it is the practice of taking another individuals property by force. Your only fallback is to claim they voted for it. Even if they did not. At which point you tell them "too fuckin' bad. Someone else voted for it."

It's just authoritarian Statist nonsense to claim taxation isn't theft.

:lol: @ your assertion even being asserted though

This cant be life

:lol:

You really are slow!

:itsok:

it is theft regardless. it is the practice of taking another individuals property by force. Your only fallback is to claim they voted for it. Even if they did not. At which point you tell them "too fuckin' bad. Someone else voted for it."

it is not your property when the very entity of which you are paying taxes allows for you to have made the $ in the first place

it is not your property when the very entity of which you are paying taxes allows for you to have made the $ in the first place

Nonsense. So you're saying that no production commenced until government came along and allowed it?

:lmao:

it is theft regardless. it is the practice of taking another individuals property by force. Your only fallback is to claim they voted for it.

That's not a "fallback". It is the very basis of a constitutional republic.

Nonsense. So you're saying that no production commenced until government came along and allowed it?

:lmao:

No, tard.

I'm saying that the Government issued the currency to begin with.

The world cannot run on finite resources, or don't you understand?

Like I said - go live without government. I'll be there in a few minutes with a tank and a missile launcher breaking no laws in your lawless land and take everything you own? Or................no one would dare do that eh?

Forum List

Back