GOP runs Kansas into ground, another red welfare state.

Well that's a rather weak comeback.....no, I'm right. Your turn.

You could read my other posts too, dim wit

You could actually say a few words to debate my point - tax cuts do not guarantee wealthy people will invest their money into the state economy.

Newsflash, money people earn belongs to them not the state allowing people to keep their own money they earned isn't a gift from government.
Newsflash.....read the constitution
It doesn't. Government has the responsibility to levy taxes

:fu:you and all your ilk. I'm tired of losers just taking my money like King George did to the colonies, read the Declaration of Independence fool.
without that great government the corporations would have all your money what little you had you'd be a Tiny Tim they would consider you the rabble instead of we the people we're all in this together unregulated free market capitalism doesn't exist or were never has never will god I love this new talk to text option on my phone I know I don't have periods and these are run on sentences but this is a lot easier than typing with my thumbs on my phone

Another example of where the GOP represents the poor and a smug democrat using the poor are political fodder. All because they don't like their poor, and minorities, leaving the plantation.
Where is the GOP representing the poor in Kansas?

Cutting benefits, healthcare and education funding while protecting tax cuts on the wealthy

Pay attention, the OP subject line "another welfare red state." Pretty clear the implication. And your brand of helping the poor has proved to be more a detriment then help.
How is helping people who need it a detriment?

Begging the question

You could actually say a few words to debate my point - tax cuts do not guarantee wealthy people will invest their money into the state economy.

Newsflash, money people earn belongs to them not the state allowing people to keep their own money they earned isn't a gift from government.

LOL, no, big guy. It says it has the authority to, that is not a responsibility to do it. This is why I keep pointing out your atrocious reading skills. They are really bad. Have you considered remedial reading?
I noticed after all these years Republicans kept talking about no new taxes and cutting taxes but really only for the rich now the roads are falling apart and they have to raise taxes on all of us why didn't they not lower taxes on the rich so they would have that money now to build the roads you see this is shifting the tax burden unto us when they lower the rich taxes that ultimately raises our taxes

Are you a dunce or something? The "rich" now pay 50% of the damn taxes, eat it. If roads are falling apart lets get the lazy fat ass welfare recipients to work fixing them in exchange for their welfare hand outs.

Kansas may furlough 7,000 state workers as tax-starved coffers run dry

Red states, just say thanks to us blue staters who float you through the hard times.

You're welcome.

More than 7,000 state employees in Kansas would be furloughed on Monday if state lawmakers cannot agree on a new annual budget by midnight on Saturday, state officials said on Friday.

The Kansas House and Senate are trying to make up an estimated $400 million revenue shortfall in the wake of tax cuts engineered by Republican Governor Sam Brownback in recent years.

Republicans can't do math.
are there a lot of gays in Kansas how about blacks what about Mexicans who are the Kansas people blaming for their woes?

Another leftist race slut
Typical Kaz...angry old misogynist/racist white guy.

Don't look now, but you're perpetuating the stereotype you always complain about

isn't it a fact blue states pay more than we take from the federal government and red Steve take more than they payin so why do they complain?

No, yank the liberal koolaid IV out of your arm.
there is no such thing as free market capitalism every market every society has a referee and that referee is the government if the government represents we the people things go well when they are fascist corporate Rich rules and controlled we're screwed have you ever noticed every time we've had great economies the middle class was doing great? I don't think you Republicans believe a lot of the people that are in the middle class deserve to be in the middle class you wanted those big 3 Auto Union to lose their unions and send their jobs overseas because they were overpaid and now those jobs are coming back at $10 an hour that's the America you want don't act like you want higher wages and a great you Republicans are clueless

LOL, no, big guy. It says it has the authority to, that is not a responsibility to do it. This is why I keep pointing out your atrocious reading skills. They are really bad. Have you considered remedial reading?
I noticed after all these years Republicans kept talking about no new taxes and cutting taxes but really only for the rich now the roads are falling apart and they have to raise taxes on all of us why didn't they not lower taxes on the rich so they would have that money now to build the roads you see this is shifting the tax burden unto us when they lower the rich taxes that ultimately raises our taxes

Are you a dunce or something? The "rich" now pay 50% of the damn taxes, eat it. If roads are falling apart lets get the lazy fat ass welfare recipients to work fixing them in exchange for their welfare hand outs.
you mean government jobs that's a great idea

:fu:you and all your ilk. I'm tired of losers just taking my money like King George did to the colonies, read the Declaration of Independence fool.
without that great government the corporations would have all your money what little you had you'd be a Tiny Tim they would consider you the rabble instead of we the people we're all in this together unregulated free market capitalism doesn't exist or were never has never will god I love this new talk to text option on my phone I know I don't have periods and these are run on sentences but this is a lot easier than typing with my thumbs on my phone

^^^ has my vote for the dumbest thing said this weekend. Please refrain from voting or driving a motor vehicle.

isn't it a fact blue states pay more than we take from the federal government and red Steve take more than they payin so why do they complain?

No, yank the liberal koolaid IV out of your arm.
there is no such thing as free market capitalism every market every society has a referee and that referee is the government if the government represents we the people things go well when they are fascist corporate Rich rules and controlled we're screwed have you ever noticed every time we've had great economies the middle class was doing great? I don't think you Republicans believe a lot of the people that are in the middle class deserve to be in the middle class you wanted those big 3 Auto Union to lose their unions and send their jobs overseas because they were overpaid and now those jobs are coming back at $10 an hour that's the America you want don't act like you want higher wages and a great you Republicans are clueless

I'm suggesting you choose a parrot for you're avatar.

Kansas may furlough 7,000 state workers as tax-starved coffers run dry

Red states, just say thanks to us blue staters who float you through the hard times.

You're welcome.

More than 7,000 state employees in Kansas would be furloughed on Monday if state lawmakers cannot agree on a new annual budget by midnight on Saturday, state officials said on Friday.

The Kansas House and Senate are trying to make up an estimated $400 million revenue shortfall in the wake of tax cuts engineered by Republican Governor Sam Brownback in recent years.

Republicans can't do math.
are there a lot of gays in Kansas how about blacks what about Mexicans who are the Kansas people blaming for their woes?

Another leftist race slut
I'll be honest color has nothing to do with it it's all about money a rich white guy would rather live next door to Herman Cain than any of you white crackers money is all that matters

^^^ has my vote for the dumbest thing said this weekend. Please refrain from voting or driving a motor vehicle.
Hilary Hilary Hilary

that's because you have been brainwashed by the Republican Party to be anti government who else before Reagan argued that his own profession was a bad thing we went from Jefferson to George W Bush pathetic a good government makes a good nation a corrupted government which is corrupted is controlled by corporations and the rich but you no one it's our own fault too many Americans do not vote they deserve what they get f***** it

not only are you brainwashed to think your own government is bad you even think the media is still liberal even though in 1997 dumbass Clinton deregulated the media and basically 7 corporations took over all of it and now control it censor it and it is no longer liberal even though you continue to Babylon that it is

Gotcha, Karl

if we were smart we would do it like the Australians to about 97% of them show up to vote every two years what are we 50% show up in general elections and less in midterms pathetic

not only are you brainwashed to think your own government is bad you even think the media is still liberal even though in 1997 dumbass Clinton deregulated the media and basically 7 corporations took over all of it and now control it censor it and it is no longer liberal even though you continue to Babylon that it is

:wtf:

You think the media isn't liberal? How left are you? Can you even walk upright?

Gotcha, Karl
libertarianism has never worked unregulated free market capitalism leads to Great Depression and Great Recession a well regulated capitalism works one with unions and high wages for labor not low wages what you want

I'm left enough to know it's not liberal media anymore and I'm educated enough to know when it was taken over and not ignore that because I'm brainwashed like you are

Well that's a rather weak comeback.....no, I'm right. Your turn.

Yes, it is a government responsibility to raise revenue

these are the reasons I don't like the Clintons they triangulated with the Republicans too much he signed NAFTA which I think was inevitable but still and he signed the deregulation of the media act which I believe led to him being impeached because once they took the media / they never stop talking about Monica Lewinsky oh my god you right wingers are so dumb brainwashed

Forum List

Back