GOP runs Kansas into ground, another red welfare state.

if we were smart we would do it like the Australians to about 97% of them show up to vote every two years what are we 50% show up in general elections and less in midterms pathetic

Australians are fined $20 for not voting.

We should offer people $20 to not vote

not only are you brainwashed to think your own government is bad you even think the media is still liberal even though in 1997 dumbass Clinton deregulated the media and basically 7 corporations took over all of it and now control it censor it and it is no longer liberal even though you continue to Babylon that it is

:wtf:

You think the media isn't liberal? How left are you? Can you even walk upright?
these are the reasons I don't like the Clintons they triangulated with the Republicans too much he signed NAFTA which I think was inevitable but still and he signed the deregulation of the media act which I believe led to him being impeached because once they took the media / they never stop talking about Monica Lewinsky oh my god you right wingers are so dumb brainwashed

Damn, seriously? Wow, let's outlaw the Republican party

Kansas may furlough 7,000 state workers as tax-starved coffers run dry

Red states, just say thanks to us blue staters who float you through the hard times.

You're welcome.

More than 7,000 state employees in Kansas would be furloughed on Monday if state lawmakers cannot agree on a new annual budget by midnight on Saturday, state officials said on Friday.

The Kansas House and Senate are trying to make up an estimated $400 million revenue shortfall in the wake of tax cuts engineered by Republican Governor Sam Brownback in recent years.

Republicans can't do math.
You must be all upset,and will certainly start another thread to complain about new York 2 billion deficit a blue state
so then why are we cutting taxes on the rich for the last 40 years we were in debt if we cut their taxes didn't that basically means we shifted the tax burden more out of you and me assuming you're not rich.

not only are you brainwashed to think your own government is bad you even think the media is still liberal even though in 1997 dumbass Clinton deregulated the media and basically 7 corporations took over all of it and now control it censor it and it is no longer liberal even though you continue to Babylon that it is

these are the reasons I don't like the Clintons they triangulated with the Republicans too much he signed NAFTA which I think was inevitable but still and he signed the deregulation of the media act which I believe led to him being impeached because once they took the media / they never stop talking about Monica Lewinsky oh my god you right wingers are so dumb brainwashed

according to you guys the Republican Party is the best party for poor people middle class people and rich people according to you there shouldn't even be a Democratic Party

if we were smart we would do it like the Australians to about 97% of them show up to vote every two years what are we 50% show up in general elections and less in midterms pathetic

what a horrible attitude I think that a more engaged citizens would make for a better nation you can't deny Australia is a great nation if people cared and paid attention and voted it would change the entire dynamic of our political system our politicians wouldn't pander to the far left and far right fringes of our two parties they would try and win over the independence the undecideds the moderates but you right wingers don't want that you don't want people to vote you think people aren't good enough to vote this is essentially the problem with Republicans you don't think all men are created equal you don't think every man should have a vote or at least exercise it that's horrible your attitude is

You could actually say a few words to debate my point - tax cuts do not guarantee wealthy people will invest their money into the state economy.

Newsflash, money people earn belongs to them not the state allowing people to keep their own money they earned isn't a gift from government.
Newsflash.....read the constitution
It doesn't. Government has the responsibility to levy taxes

:fu:you and all your ilk. I'm tired of losers just taking my money like King George did to the colonies, read the Declaration of Independence fool.
without that great government the corporations would have all your money what little you had you'd be a Tiny Tim they would consider you the rabble instead of we the people we're all in this together unregulated free market capitalism doesn't exist or were never has never will god I love this new talk to text option on my phone I know I don't have periods and these are run on sentences but this is a lot easier than typing with my thumbs on my phone

^^^ has my vote for the dumbest thing said this weekend. Please refrain from voting or driving a motor vehicle.
well I am high so I won't drive a car but I am putting in my new boat today so enjoy your day and don't let this politics stuff get to you too much I love talking about it I love battling Republicans because you guys are wrong and dumb but hey this is America you're free to be dumb if you want lol

You could actually say a few words to debate my point - tax cuts do not guarantee wealthy people will invest their money into the state economy.

Newsflash, money people earn belongs to them not the state allowing people to keep their own money they earned isn't a gift from government.

:fu:you and all your ilk. I'm tired of losers just taking my money like King George did to the colonies, read the Declaration of Independence fool.
without that great government the corporations would have all your money what little you had you'd be a Tiny Tim they would consider you the rabble instead of we the people we're all in this together unregulated free market capitalism doesn't exist or were never has never will god I love this new talk to text option on my phone I know I don't have periods and these are run on sentences but this is a lot easier than typing with my thumbs on my phone

Gotcha, Karl
better Carl then Harpo

you know what is funny I follow the Republicans mantra perfectly I live within my means I save I'm good person loving honest caring to my friends and family I don't belong to a union I don't have more kids than I can afford I don't take welfare or any public assistance but still I see the value in my government and the value of working as we the people instead of every man for himself I just can't go along with the Republican platform

You could read my other posts too, dim wit

LOL, no, big guy. It says it has the authority to, that is not a responsibility to do it. This is why I keep pointing out your atrocious reading skills. They are really bad. Have you considered remedial reading?
Yes, it is a government responsibility to raise revenue

according to you guys the Republican Party is the best party for poor people middle class people and rich people according to you there shouldn't even be a Democratic Party

No, the Libertarian party is. Well, duh, dar, drool, you're not a Democrat, so you're a Republican.

It's the worst word you know, isn't it?

what a horrible attitude I think that a more engaged citizens would make for a better nation you can't deny Australia is a great nation if people cared and paid attention and voted it would change the entire dynamic of our political system our politicians wouldn't pander to the far left and far right fringes of our two parties they would try and win over the independence the undecideds the moderates but you right wingers don't want that you don't want people to vote you think people aren't good enough to vote this is essentially the problem with Republicans you don't think all men are created equal you don't think every man should have a vote or at least exercise it that's horrible your attitude is

People not engaged shouldn't vote. Half the country can't name the vice President, the last thing they should be doing is voting. That's why we end up with so many of you idiotic Democrats

People not engaged shouldn't vote. Half the country can't name the vice President, the last thing they should be doing is voting. That's why we end up with so many of you idiotic Democrats
you would be surprised how engaging voting can be. look at you

Red states, just say thanks to us blue staters who float you through the hard times.

You're welcome.

More than 7,000 state employees in Kansas would be furloughed on Monday if state lawmakers cannot agree on a new annual budget by midnight on Saturday, state officials said on Friday.

The Kansas House and Senate are trying to make up an estimated $400 million revenue shortfall in the wake of tax cuts engineered by Republican Governor Sam Brownback in recent years.

You must be all upset,and will certainly start another thread to complain about new York 2 billion deficit a blue state
so then why are we cutting taxes on the rich for the last 40 years we were in debt if we cut their taxes didn't that basically means we shifted the tax burden more out of you and me assuming you're not rich.

1% are paying 40% of taxes and 5% are paying 60% of taxes, how much is enough for you? Should you have to pay anything for the wonderful government you love so much?

That made no sense, but I suppose it wasn't meant to

LOL, no, big guy. It says it has the authority to, that is not a responsibility to do it. This is why I keep pointing out your atrocious reading skills. They are really bad. Have you considered remedial reading?
Yes, it is a government responsibility to raise revenue

No, the Libertarian party is. Well, duh, dar, drool, you're not a Democrat, so you're a Republican.

It's the worst word you know, isn't it?
can you show me one society where libertarianism has ever worked the fact is when we deregulate too much we have great recession's and great depressions. the best run Society has a well regulated capitalist economic structure and libertarianism is too extreme sorry if it were if I were wrong more people would like it there's a reason only 1 percent of the voting population is libertarian libertarian is whack so what the Republicans are doing is implementing some of the Libertarians policies it's a way of pushing basically an agenda all libertarians are R the shadow wing of the Republican Party sorry don't like it

You're welcome.

1% are paying 40% of taxes and 5% are paying 60% of taxes, how much is enough for you? Should you have to pay anything for the wonderful government you love so much?
stop crying about what's fair ask yourself what works do we have enough money if not then we're not takiing in enough tax revenue wake up do you want to pay more because that's what they want. they want to pay less so you would I pay more you want that go for it

they accuse people of trying to SURPRESS voting no matter what. so I say, we give all those on (taxpayer/welfare assistance of any kind) $20 bucks and not allow them to vote. these Democrat dividers are going to bitch anyway as we see with shrillary

I'm left enough to know it's not liberal media anymore and I'm educated enough to know when it was taken over and not ignore that because I'm brainwashed like you are

Who is brainwashing me exactly since I don't agree with any party. The Libertarian is the best party, but they are too party with their litmus tests. If I'm being programmed, why aren't they programming me to think what they do? Are they just fucking with me?

You're welcome.

stop crying about what's fair ask yourself what works do we have enough money if not then we're not taking you to the tax revenue wake up do you want to pay more because that's what they want they want to pay less so you would I pay more you want that go for it

Sorry I made you cry, guy. Here's a hanky. Play with your dolls for a while and try to calm down

That made no sense, but I suppose it wasn't meant to

if you knew you had to vote then you would be interested and at least look into who the candidates were. in all honesty everybody cares what they don't believe is that their vote matters and that's sad . that's also not true. and if 90 percent of the people showed up and voted their votes would matter. and just because you're engaged doesn't mean you're doing the right thing when you show up in vote for the party that goes against your better economic interest fool

Forum List

Back