GOP runs Kansas into ground, another red welfare state.

if we were smart we would do it like the Australians to about 97% of them show up to vote every two years what are we 50% show up in general elections and less in midterms pathetic

Australians are fined $20 for not voting.

We should offer people $20 to not vote

they accuse people of trying to SURPRESS voting no matter what. so I say, we give all those on (taxpayer/welfare assistance of any kind) $20 bucks and not allow them to vote. these Democrat dividers are going to bitch anyway as we see with shrillary

I say we just offer them $20 to not vote, most of the parasites will take it. One nice thing about parasites like sealy is they don't think things through. He knows that his voters would take the money, that's why he flipped out and started that hysterical shrieking when I suggested it

can you show me one society where libertarianism has ever worked

The United States for the first couple hundred years until the parasites finally took over completely
the other day I heard on NPR this woman talking about how white people first invented welfare to help poor white people in the only started having a problem with welfare when black people started taking advantage of it you racist scum lol

what a horrible attitude I think that a more engaged citizens would make for a better nation you can't deny Australia is a great nation if people cared and paid attention and voted it would change the entire dynamic of our political system our politicians wouldn't pander to the far left and far right fringes of our two parties they would try and win over the independence the undecideds the moderates but you right wingers don't want that you don't want people to vote you think people aren't good enough to vote this is essentially the problem with Republicans you don't think all men are created equal you don't think every man should have a vote or at least exercise it that's horrible your attitude is

People not engaged shouldn't vote. Half the country can't name the vice President, the last thing they should be doing is voting. That's why we end up with so many of you idiotic Democrats
you would be surprised how engaging voting can be. look at you

That made no sense, but I suppose it wasn't meant to

if you knew you had to vote then you would be interested and at least look into who the candidates were. in all honesty everybody cares what they don't believe is that their vote matters and that's sad . that's also not true. and if 90 percent of the people showed up and voted their votes would matter. and just because you're engaged doesn't mean you're doing the right thing when you show up in vote for the party that goes against your better economic interest fool

LOL, yeah. The ones who vote now mostly don't pay attention

can you show me one society where libertarianism has ever worked

The United States for the first couple hundred years until the parasites finally took over completely
the other day I heard on NPR this woman talking about how white people first invented welfare to help poor white people in the only started having a problem with welfare when black people started taking advantage of it you racist scum lol

Bye bye, I'm sick of race sluts. You are a waste of my time

Kansas may furlough 7,000 state workers as tax-starved coffers run dry

Red states, just say thanks to us blue staters who float you through the hard times.

You're welcome.

More than 7,000 state employees in Kansas would be furloughed on Monday if state lawmakers cannot agree on a new annual budget by midnight on Saturday, state officials said on Friday.

The Kansas House and Senate are trying to make up an estimated $400 million revenue shortfall in the wake of tax cuts engineered by Republican Governor Sam Brownback in recent years.

Republicans can't do math.
You must be all upset,and will certainly start another thread to complain about new York 2 billion deficit a blue state
so then why are we cutting taxes on the rich for the last 40 years we were in debt if we cut their taxes didn't that basically means we shifted the tax burden more out of you and me assuming you're not rich.

1% are paying 40% of taxes and 5% are paying 60% of taxes, how much is enough for you? Should you have to pay anything for the wonderful government you love so much?
Shows where the income is

Red states, just say thanks to us blue staters who float you through the hard times.

You're welcome.

More than 7,000 state employees in Kansas would be furloughed on Monday if state lawmakers cannot agree on a new annual budget by midnight on Saturday, state officials said on Friday.

The Kansas House and Senate are trying to make up an estimated $400 million revenue shortfall in the wake of tax cuts engineered by Republican Governor Sam Brownback in recent years.

You must be all upset,and will certainly start another thread to complain about new York 2 billion deficit a blue state
so then why are we cutting taxes on the rich for the last 40 years we were in debt if we cut their taxes didn't that basically means we shifted the tax burden more out of you and me assuming you're not rich.

1% are paying 40% of taxes and 5% are paying 60% of taxes, how much is enough for you? Should you have to pay anything for the wonderful government you love so much?

1% pay 40% of taxes and earn 20% of income

5% pay 60% of taxes and earn 30% of income

You're welcome.

1% pay 40% of taxes and earn 20% of income

5% pay 60% of taxes and earn 30% of income

Which completely ignores wealth and the impact of those taxes on day to day life

The entire world understands a progressive tax structure. libertarians? Still clueless

Kaz...all of your arguments are incredibly weak, the vast majority of them are just personal insults.

if we were smart we would do it like the Australians to about 97% of them show up to vote every two years what are we 50% show up in general elections and less in midterms pathetic

they accuse people of trying to SURPRESS voting no matter what. so I say, we give all those on (taxpayer/welfare assistance of any kind) $20 bucks and not allow them to vote. these Democrat dividers are going to bitch anyway as we see with shrillary

I say we just offer them $20 to not vote, most of the parasites will take it. One nice thing about parasites like sealy is they don't think things through. He knows that his voters would take the money, that's why he flipped out and started that hysterical shrieking when I suggested it
perfect example of why I'm a Democrat Democrats voting want people to vote want people take care want people to be engaged Republicans don't you have to be some kind of weirdo evil mean greedy person to be a Republican dick I think they have the selfish gene

You're welcome.

They should be more like IL and CA, right?
There are a couple of ways to handle things like this, and since you brought up California, and state budgets.

Jerry Brown, having grown cantankerous and salty compared to his days as "moon beam"...has arguably managed to "balance" California's budget. The resulting new expenses for medi-cal/Medicaid expansion in California has the potential to derail that balance.

What does the more seasoned version of Brown intend to do?...he is holding back increases for provider reimbursement to Medi-Cal doctors, which was supposed to result in more Medi-Cal doctors, a big problem. In the name of "balance", for the poor, he wants to have the average tax credit be $460 a year with a maximum credit of $2,653 for families with three or more children, to complement the federal tax credit program. It would be available to individuals with incomes of less than $6,580, or up to $13,870 for families with three or more dependents.

So Jerry Brown is doing what a true fiscal conservative like Eisenhower or Goldwater would have done. He is taking government programs away from poor people, but putting more money in their pockets, so that the poor have to do the math with their own budgets, as opposed to the Government giving them a card of some type, and putting them in line for some bureaucractic process complete with uncaring state workers, forms, and inefficiency.

This is all happening now, and you'd think the Republicans would LOVE this....but wait...they can't, because Jerry Brown is a (D).

Brown has pissed off many Democrats in the state, for every Republican who is sitting back unable to approve of what he's doing.

You need to realize your side, is not interested in making things right, they're interested in promoting the Republican cause, which is getting back into power.

People like Jerry Brown are few, and he's earned my respect for how he transformed downtown Oakland as Mayor, and what he's doing as Governor.

Brown is doing fiscally conservative things out here, but they're not like what Kansas, and most Republican red states want to do.

Kansas Republicans think starving the poor, and feeding the rich, will reduce poverty.

Think of how fundamentally wrong that sentence sounds.

Well, you're totally wrong so the sentence is immaterial

perfect example of why I'm a Democrat Democrats voting want people to vote want people take care want people to be engaged Republicans don't you have to be some kind of weirdo evil mean greedy person to be a Republican dick I think they have the selfish gene

Riiiiight Democrats bend over backwards to make sure military service men and womens votes are counted /level 10 sarcasm

what a horrible attitude I think that a more engaged citizens would make for a better nation you can't deny Australia is a great nation if people cared and paid attention and voted it would change the entire dynamic of our political system our politicians wouldn't pander to the far left and far right fringes of our two parties they would try and win over the independence the undecideds the moderates but you right wingers don't want that you don't want people to vote you think people aren't good enough to vote this is essentially the problem with Republicans you don't think all men are created equal you don't think every man should have a vote or at least exercise it that's horrible your attitude is

People not engaged shouldn't vote. Half the country can't name the vice President, the last thing they should be doing is voting. That's why we end up with so many of you idiotic Democrats
They only need to know which party has their best interests in mind. I'm not going to argue this. We know why you want less people voting cause you know they won't vote for you

not only are you brainwashed to think your own government is bad you even think the media is still liberal even though in 1997 dumbass Clinton deregulated the media and basically 7 corporations took over all of it and now control it censor it and it is no longer liberal even though you continue to Babylon that it is

:wtf:

You think the media isn't liberal? How left are you? Can you even walk upright?
I'm left enough to know it's not liberal media anymore and I'm educated enough to know when it was taken over and not ignore that because I'm brainwashed like you are

Who is brainwashing me exactly since I don't agree with any party. The Libertarian is the best party, but they are too party with their litmus tests. If I'm being programmed, why aren't they programming me to think what they do? Are they just fucking with me?
yes they are f****** with you libertarians or the Libertarian Party is just another bad option for Americans it's for people who are upset with the Republican Party. they'd rather you vote libertarian then go to the Democratic side which is where you belong broke ass

This stuff right here. is a big reason people cant stand the left/libs

they have their nose into everyone's business. Even if they don't LIVE in the state.

No matter, the people who live in Kansas will them all where to go. and it won't nice.

Jerry Brown, having grown cantankerous and salty compared to his days as "moon beam"...has arguably managed to "balance" California's budget. The resulting new expenses for medi-cal/Medicaid expansion in California has the potential to derail that balance.

Riiiight and the California $300+ billion dollar public pension shortfall? Balanced budget my ass.

This seems to be a problem in many states and is usually caused by a declining economy which leads to declining revenues. The fact this is happening in many states would suggest the economy is drying up. Have fun. I guess the good times are over with.

This stuff right here. is a big reason people cant stand the left/libs

they have their nose into everyone's business. Even if they don't LIVE in the state.

No matter, the people who live in Kansas will them all where to go. and it won't nice.
if Kansas is the United States version of Greece but of course were going to say something they're costing us money. tell him to stop

This seems to be a problem in many states and is usually caused by a declining economy which leads to declining revenues. The fact this is happening in many states would suggest the economy is drying up. Have fun. I guess the good times are over with.
Kansas intentionaly dried up its revenue stream in a losing bet that it would lead to an economic windfall

Kansas intentionaly dried up its revenue stream in a losing bet that it would lead to an economic windfall
what did all these Republicans think would happen when you cut all the rich people's taxes and all the corporate taxes of course you're going to go broke. now infrastructure needs repairing and they're coming to us for the money ultimately shifting the tax burden onto us. who hear things they should pay more so the Rich can pay less?

what did all these Republicans think would happen when you cut all the rich people's taxes and all the corporate taxes of course you're going to go broke. now infrastructure needs repairing and they're coming to us for the money ultimately shifting the tax burden onto us. who hear things they should pay more so the Rich can pay less?
But the Republican base is happy, that is all that matters

Austerity? take it out on the poor

Forum List

Back