GOP says voter ID scheme shaved 5 points off Obama's "win"

Voter ID only prevents Voter Fraud. Make me wonder how big a portion of Democrat Voter is Fraud, 10% 15%

You mean what you imagine.

What did Colin Powell say? Voter fraud can't be BOTH wide spread AND undetectable.

Colin was a liberal liar like you when it came to politics! The other possibility would be "wide spread and detectable," but the MSM and libs did not want to admit it.

Either way, you are both still liberal liars! :eek:

PA GOP chair says voter ID helped cut Obama margin

PA GOP party chairman Rob Gleason has set off a new round of criticism by crediting voter ID with helping narrow Obama's margin of victory last fall. In an interview broadcast on PCN-TV, Gleason was asked whether he thought the attention drawn to Voter ID affected last year’s elections. He replied."Yeah, I think a little bit. We probably had a better election. Think about this, we cut Obama by 5%, which was big. A lot of people lost sight of that. He won, he beat McCain by 10%, he only beat Romney by 5%. I think that probably Voter ID had helped a bit in that."

----------------------------------------------------

See? It's not about "voter fraud". It's about keeping people from voting. Shave a point here. Shave a point there. It's about "schemes". What did Colin Powell say? Voter fraud can't be BOTH wide spread AND undetectable.

Seems more and more Republican leaders are turning a little, tiny bit honest. Are USMB Republicans going to follow suit and admit they tried a scheme that failed during the last election, but they won't give up. Better to cheat the American people than give up their "principles".

you suffer reading comprehension failure, seek help. your thread title is a lie.

How so?

When you are a party chair, you speak for the GOP in your state.

Voter ID only prevents Voter Fraud. Make me wonder how big a portion of Democrat Voter is Fraud, 10% 15%

You mean what you imagine.

What did Colin Powell say? Voter fraud can't be BOTH wide spread AND undetectable.

Colin was a liberal liar like you when it came to politics! The other possibility would be "wide spread and detectable," but the MSM and libs did not want to admit it.

Either way, you are both still liberal liars! :eek:

OOOOOOOHHHHHHH, I get it. Colin Powell is a "liberal liar". Of course. Now I get it. Thanks for explaining that to me.

PA GOP party chairman Rob Gleason has set off a new round of criticism by crediting voter ID with helping narrow Obama's margin of victory last fall. In an interview broadcast on PCN-TV, Gleason was asked whether he thought the attention drawn to Voter ID affected last year’s elections. He replied."Yeah, I think a little bit. We probably had a better election. Think about this, we cut Obama by 5%, which was big. A lot of people lost sight of that. He won, he beat McCain by 10%, he only beat Romney by 5%. I think that probably Voter ID had helped a bit in that."

See? It's not about "voter fraud". It's about keeping people from voting. Shave a point here. Shave a point there. It's about "schemes". What did Colin Powell say? Voter fraud can't be BOTH wide spread AND undetectable.

Seems more and more Republican leaders are turning a little, tiny bit honest. Are USMB Republicans going to follow suit and admit they tried a scheme that failed during the last election, but they won't give up. Better to cheat the American people than give up their "principles".

you suffer reading comprehension failure, seek help. your thread title is a lie.

How so?

read it again, very slowly, and don't read what you want to, read it like it was oh, think progress....he never said they shaved 5 points off due to voter ID.

How so?

So what, it likely meant illegals and illegal voting was decreased making it more fair. Dumbass!

How else do you expect them to win?

The real tragedy here is that the R voter is not demanding honesty at the polls. They really don't care if their candidate lies, cheats and steals.

Screw the Constitution, screw honesty and integrity.

I their defense, the GObP/R has been so dishonest for SO long, they have supported foreign interests against the US, they have been SO corrupt - hey, its hard to figure out what they "stand for" now.

I'll take the GOP's word that voter ID is meant to suppress votes.

wow your different....you take whatever the Democrats tell you without question....and now you are going to take the Republicans word for something?......geez do you make any decision on your own?....just askin....

How so?

So what, it likely meant illegals and illegal voting was decreased making it more fair. Dumbass!

Good example of my point.

Even though we know that the "illegal vote" doesn't exist, its an excuse for the R to lie and cheat.

that is pretty typical of Dean.....Dean is like a newscaster.....give you a headline to grab your attention but his story doesnt seem to mention what the headline was about.......its called ....dishonesty....

How else do you expect them to win?

The real tragedy here is that the R voter is not demanding honesty at the polls. They really don't care if their candidate lies, cheats and steals.

I their defense, the GObP/R has been so dishonest for SO long, they have supported foreign interests against the US, they have been SO corrupt - hey, its hard to figure out what they "stand for" now.

They really don't care if their candidate lies, cheats and steals.

gee kinda sounds like your party too.....yea i know....you cant see that.....but i can.....

How so?

Good example of my point.

Even though we know that the "illegal vote" doesn't exist, its an excuse for the R to lie and cheat.

"we?" You got a mouse in your pocket? Either that, or your pants are on fire!:cuckoo:

How so?

read it again, very slowly, and don't read what you want to, read it like it was oh, think progress....he never said they shaved 5 points off due to voter ID.
RDerp sees "Republican" "Voter Fraud" "ID" and "5% less" and puts them all together in a way that confirms his bias. The truth is not able to penetrate that.

Forum List

Back