GOP Senate Candidate Addressed Conference Hosted by Neo-Confederate Group

What ever could they mean when they say the "wrong side won" the civil war?

So confusing what they mean...

I think this nutcase actually has a decent shot to unseat Cochran. If his TPM challanger were remotely mainstream in social views, I think the old guy would be toast.

This state is insane.

NYT had a first page article last Sunday on this clown and his $$$$ backing to run against the incumbent, Thad Cochran. The Tea Baggers are doing it everywhere. It's their own Civil War and all they are going to do is lose in 2014....ALL of them. Get the popcorn!

Fiscal Crisis Sounds the Charge in G.O.P.’s ‘Civil War’

www.nytimes.com/2013/10/20/us/fiscal-crisis-sounds-the-charge-in-gops-civil-war.html?_r=0

How does a sensible person like me even begin to respond to a thread with stupidity of this magnitude? I don't even know where to start.

I think this nutcase actually has a decent shot to unseat Cochran. If his TPM challanger were remotely mainstream in social views, I think the old guy would be toast.

This state is insane.
Not surprising
Mississippi is consistently ranked among poorest and least educated states in the nation.

How does a sensible person like me even begin to respond to a thread with stupidity of this magnitude? I don't even know where to start.

Mississippi Republican Chris McDaniel, who is challenging Sen. Thad Cochran and backed by the Senate Conservatives Fund and the Club for Growth, took the stage with a historian who says Lincoln was a Marxist.

... Lincoln was a Marxist.

well, maybe you could start by a sensible response for why such groups as, Senate Conservatives Fund and the Club for Growth would finance the magnitude of such stupidity in the first place -

then there would be no thread needing a response ....

This state is insane.

Tell me about. Bailiffs in Mississippi are warned that some judges are so old and senile, it is the bailiff's responsibility to insure they appear in court in their black robes rather than the white ones. How did the gator hunt go this fall?

You start with a sense of humor. Otherwise these folks will drive you to drink. Now wait a minute, there's an upside to this?

From the article

Chris McDaniel is taking the "GOP Civil War" to a new level. Two months ago, the tea party-backed Mississippi Senate candidate addressed a neo-Confederate conference and costume ball hosted by a group that promotes the work of present-day secessionists and contends the wrong side won the "war of southern independence." Other speakers at the event included a historian who believes Lincoln was a Marxist and Ryan Walters, a PhD candidate who worked on McDaniel's first political campaign and wrote recently that the "controversy" over President Barack Obama's birth certificate "hasn't really been solved."

Loonies everyone.

A costume ball. Is that your complaint?

What's next jailing reenactors for dressing up like confederate soldiers?

so you don't care if a politician goes to a costume party for German Americans where everyone dresses like an SS officer?

so you don't care if a politician goes to a costume party for German Americans where everyone dresses like an SS officer?

Its a costume party, idiot ! If you dress up as a witch does that mean you believe in witchcraft and practice wicken?

damn, you libs need to grow up and stop acting like spoiled 6 year olds.

From the article

Chris McDaniel is taking the "GOP Civil War" to a new level. Two months ago, the tea party-backed Mississippi Senate candidate addressed a neo-Confederate conference and costume ball hosted by a group that promotes the work of present-day secessionists and contends the wrong side won the "war of southern independence." Other speakers at the event included a historian who believes Lincoln was a Marxist and Ryan Walters, a PhD candidate who worked on McDaniel's first political campaign and wrote recently that the "controversy" over President Barack Obama's birth certificate "hasn't really been solved."[/I

Loonies everyone.
Actually what has been resolved is that Obama's birth certificate has been found to be a 100% forgery in a 23 month investigation by an authoritative law enforcement agency called the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office. Also it has been concluded that Obama's selective service registration form was forged too. Those are facts.

Who said anything about jailing? All you have is smoke and mirrors.

It is the mindset inside the costume. "Lincoln was a Marxist".

Its a costume party, idiot ! If you dress up as a witch does that mean you believe in witchcraft and practice wicken?

so you think its more than appropriate for American politicians to go to a German American festival where everyone is dressed as Nazi SS officers?

interesting.

so you think its more than appropriate for American politicians to go to a German American festival where everyone is dressed as Nazi SS officers?

interesting.

who cares? they can dress as SS officers, marie antionette, henry VIII, Robert KKK Byrd, or Nixon.

I don't give a flying fuck if some minority is offended. Its called freedom, something you libtardians know very little about.

Forum List

Back