GOP Senate candidate opens mouth and inserts foot

:boohoo:

And they wonder why they do so poorly with women.

Um, largely, yes, people are often liberal either by ignorant default, or because they want more Government Cheese. This dude may be have been inarticulate in this sound bite, which may or may not even be accurate, but the sentiments are spot on. The GOP has good reason to be unpopular with a great many people, but not for the shallow reason you represent here.
Nah. Nothing shallow about insulting single mothers. It's a problem the GOP has. They don't take personal responsibility. Instead they cow up with excuses and blame others for why their viewpoints and policies aren't embraced by a majority of Americans.

Perhaps you are unaware that a clear plurality nationally consider themselves to the right of center? That was a rhetorical question, as you already proved it.

Yes, we need more openness about dependency and the dangers of the growing State. Better economic policies would be a good place to start, and clearly we're on the wrong track.

Are you even aware of the difference between the GOP and conservatism??
There is no conservative party. There is a Republican party. And Republicans are conservative. So when Republicans like this guy say stupid shit like this, he makes Republicans and therefore conservatives look bad.

I asked if you knew the difference between the GOP and conservatism, and you just proved that you don't know the difference. Thus, all your subsequent comments on the subject are null and void due to ignorance. You're not alone, however, so you can take comfort in the arms of the masses of dumb people in the world.

Wanna try again?
I don't care about the differences between the Republican party and conservatism. And I'm sure when people hear Republicans say stupid shit (as they often do) they're not thinking about whether he or she represents true conservatives. All they know is that a Republican, and therefore a conservative, is once again being insensitive, talking down to [insert voting bloc], and making excuses for his or her own shortcomings.

Single mothers deserve to be insulted. They are the single greatest threat to our society. Their offspring overpopulate our prisons. Single motherhood is a social pathology. It should be condemned, not praised.
Keep it classy, GOP. At least you still have angry, old white men on your side. Well, you did until the whole gay marriage thing :lol:

Um, largely, yes, people are often liberal either by ignorant default, or because they want more Government Cheese. This dude may be have been inarticulate in this sound bite, which may or may not even be accurate, but the sentiments are spot on. The GOP has good reason to be unpopular with a great many people, but not for the shallow reason you represent here.
Nah. Nothing shallow about insulting single mothers. It's a problem the GOP has. They don't take personal responsibility. Instead they cow up with excuses and blame others for why their viewpoints and policies aren't embraced by a majority of Americans.

Perhaps you are unaware that a clear plurality nationally consider themselves to the right of center? That was a rhetorical question, as you already proved it.

Yes, we need more openness about dependency and the dangers of the growing State. Better economic policies would be a good place to start, and clearly we're on the wrong track.

Are you even aware of the difference between the GOP and conservatism??
There is no conservative party. There is a Republican party. And Republicans are conservative. So when Republicans like this guy say stupid shit like this, he makes Republicans and therefore conservatives look bad.

I asked if you knew the difference between the GOP and conservatism, and you just proved that you don't know the difference. Thus, all your subsequent comments on the subject are null and void due to ignorance. You're not alone, however, so you can take comfort in the arms of the masses of dumb people in the world.

Wanna try again?
I don't care about the differences between the Republican party and conservatism. And I'm sure when people hear Republicans say stupid shit (as they often do) they're not thinking about whether he or she represents true conservatives. All they know is that a Republican, and therefore a conservative, is once again being insensitive, talking down to [insert voting bloc], and making excuses for his or her own shortcomings.

So, you admit you don't know the difference. And admit you don't care about the difference. Yet, you keep talking about the subject. Fool.

And you continue to assert that one political party puts their foot in their mouth, insinuating that the other does not. Fool.

You are obviously COMPLETELY UNAWARE of all the things liberals say that are COMPLETELY AGAINST THE BEST INTERESTS OF MY FAMILY. And yours. Fool.

You're just an uneducated, intolerant blowhard.

Say something smart......

Forum List

Back