GOP Senate candidate to protect children from Litter Boxes

Is it happening anywhere? Why this IF ?

Either it exists or it does not.
It's a hypothetical question. Either you are wiling to answer it or you are not.

Boys in the girls bathroom was a hypothetical question back in the days Dems were pushing the Equal Rights Amendment. Democrats ridiculed Republicans for imagining that such a thing could ever happen, and refused to answer the hypotheticals until it did.

Last edited:
This highlights what Conservatives are trying to do

They are trying to delegitimize the real condition of transgenderism by comparing it to some “fad” that students have.

These kids are pretending to be animals just like they pretend to be the opposite sex just so they can win at sports

Transgenderism has existed as long as there have been humans

Identity disorders and detachment from reality has existed for as long as humans, but transgenderism has not.

Just to be clear Furries just recently have grown in following with younger teens, before it was mostly adults similar to the nerd comic book conventions where people dress up in character or whatever.

Hellokitty

Do you really think you are a Kitty or is that just a persona you use on the internet?

Do you use a Litter Box at home?

unnamed.gif

It's a hypothetical question. Either you are wiling to answer it or you are not.

Boys in the girls bathroom was a hypothetical question back in the days Dems were pushing the Equal Rights Amendment. Democrats ridiculed Republicans for imagining that such a thing could ever happen.
As I wrote on a previous post, with an article, NONE of this exists now, nor is it likely that it will exist in schools in the future, or even in people's homes.

So, What if all you like.

Is it boys in girl's bathroom, or Transgenders who have the right to go to a girl's bathroom?

I am thankful that some places do evolve with the times as a lot of public bathrooms now are Family or for both genders.

Identity disorders and detachment from reality has existed for as long as humans, but transgenderism has not.

Just to be clear Furries just recently have grown in following with younger teens, before it was mostly adults similar to the nerd comic book conventions where people dress up in character or whatever.
Furries is one thing.
Schools putting litter boxes for children of any age is another. It is a lie.

Thank Goodness we have Republicans to protect our children

Guess what? We have furries and fuzzies in classrooms,” Bolduc told the crowd. “They lick themselves, they’re cats. When they don’t like something, they hiss – people walk down the hallway and jump out,” he said, as a hissing sound could be heard.

“And get this, get this,” he continued. “They’re putting litter boxes, right? Litter boxes for that. … These are the same people that are concerned about spreading germs. Yet they let children lick themselves and then touch everything. And they’re starting to lick each other.”

Does anyone question why Q is so powerful with Republicans?
America is so lucky that they have statesmen willing to tackle the big issues.

As I wrote on a previous post, with an article, NONE of this exists now, nor is it likely that it will exist in schools in the future, or even in people's homes.

So, What if all you like.
And refuse to answer all you like.

Yay freedom!
Is it boys in girl's bathroom,
Yes.
or Transgenders who have the right to go to a girl's bathroom?
You mean like this guy:

Or this:

Randolph Union High School in Randolph, Vermont has banned girls on its volleyball team from using their own locker room after they objected to having to undress in front of a boy who is being allowed to use the girls’ locker room.

The teenage girls on the volleyball team said a male student claiming to be transgender “made an inappropriate comment while members of the volleyball team were getting changed,” according to news reports from Vermont.

Are those examples of transgenders who have a "right" to go to the girl's bathroom?
I am thankful that some places do evolve with the times as a lot of public bathrooms now are Family or for both genders.
Yes, that is the direction we are going. It will soon be more or less mandatory as businesses go to unisex bathrooms to avoid lawsuits from men who want to use the ladies, and ladies who want to go to the bathroom without being raped.

Yet another expensive fix for a problem that did not exist until Democrats went looking for it.

But the Republicans were spot on about boys in girls bathrooms. The only question is did the Democrats who ridiculed them know that it would happen?

And refuse to answer all you like.

Yay freedom!

Yes.

You mean like this guy:

Or this:

Randolph Union High School in Randolph, Vermont has banned girls on its volleyball team from using their own locker room after they objected to having to undress in front of a boy who is being allowed to use the girls’ locker room.

The teenage girls on the volleyball team said a male student claiming to be transgender “made an inappropriate comment while members of the volleyball team were getting changed,” according to news reports from Vermont.

Are those examples of transgenders who have a "right" to go to the girl's bathroom?

Yes, that is the direction we are going. Yet another expensive fix for a problem that did not exist until Democrats went looking for it.

But the Republicans were spot on about boys in girls bathrooms. The only question is did the Democrats who ridiculed them know that it would happen?
You are changing the subject of the Thread.

I will refuse to answer any of your sick attempts to demonize people you do not know or care about.

In Cleveland, they have adults who self associate as dogs. They dress as dogs, throw dog bones and bark at opposing players.

Republicans are outraged and rightfully question the possible affect on young children

1667145062014.jpeg

You are changing the subject of the Thread.

I will refuse to answer any of your sick attempts to demonize people you do not know or care about.
The subject of the thread is students who "need" a litter box in the school bathroom.

I asked if a poster (I can't remember if it was you) would object to that if a school supplied them and you refused to answer.

Leave it at that and the thread subject stays intact.

I'm a special eduction teacher in a public middle school. I know plenty of students who are confused about their sexual identity. I care about them very much.

It seems that you are demonizing me, a person that you clearly do not know.

FWIW, here's my anwer to my own hypothetical: If a student who claims to be a cat wants to use a litter box, I have no problem with that. Since other students are required to flush, I would expect the purported cats to use a litter scoop to keep it clean and not a health problem.

1667145814495.png

I'm not sure why that is such a tough question for you?

For the dogs who identify as boy dogs, I would also expect them to clean up wherever they lift their legs.

I'd like to see all that happen. Then maybe people would speak out about how ludicrous the Democratic Party has become.

Thank Goodness we have Republicans to protect our children

Guess what? We have furries and fuzzies in classrooms,” Bolduc told the crowd. “They lick themselves, they’re cats. When they don’t like something, they hiss – people walk down the hallway and jump out,” he said, as a hissing sound could be heard.

“And get this, get this,” he continued. “They’re putting litter boxes, right? Litter boxes for that. … These are the same people that are concerned about spreading germs. Yet they let children lick themselves and then touch everything. And they’re starting to lick each other.”

Does anyone question why Q is so powerful with Republicans?
GOP must be getting close in NH to start pulling this out of their hats.

They may not yet have already identified themselves as homosexuals to themselves or others, but they do notice at an early age.....many say about 5, that they like others from the same sex.

Liking others of the same sex is pretty normal at age 5. I outgrew that in the fifth grade. It wasn't sexual in nature..

The subject of the thread is students who "need" a litter box in the school bathroom.

I asked if a poster (I can't remember if it was you) would object to that if a school supplied them and you refused to answer.

I'm a special eduction teacher in a public middle school. I know plenty of students who are confused about their sexual identity. I care about them very much.

FWIW, here's my anwer to my own hypothetical: If a student who claims to be a cat wants to use a litter box, I have no problem with that. Since other students are required to flush, I would expect the purported cats to use a litter scoop to keep it clean and not a health problem.

View attachment 718188

For the dogs who identify as boy dogs, I would also expect them to clean up wherever they lift their legs.

I'd like to see all that happen. Then maybe people would speak out about how ludicrous the Democratic Party has become.

Silliest thing I ever heard. Do any of your students require a litter box?

View attachment 718188

I would object to that.

Now you can move on with your life which is full of worthless IFs and endless demonizations of people.

The Republican Party and too many of its followers and voters ARE what you are intent in projecting the Democrats as having become.

No luck here, or on any other Thread, that sane people will believe your insane posts.

View attachment 718188

The larger question is what do we do with students who self identify as Republicans?
They are obviously confused and have probably been reading misinformation on the internet.

Do we provide them with MAGA hats and just pretend they are as normal as the other kids?

Thank goodness lefties have Media Matters or they would have to talk about real issues and the president's mental condition. Much ado about nothing.

Forum List

Back