GOP Senate candidate to protect children from Litter Boxes

Why "present" homosexuality to school children at all is the point. They don't (or shouldnt) present heterosexuality.
Of course they do

Teachers speak about their spouses, reading material almost exclusively features heterosexual couples

Thank Goodness we have Republicans to protect our children

Guess what? We have furries and fuzzies in classrooms,” Bolduc told the crowd. “They lick themselves, they’re cats. When they don’t like something, they hiss – people walk down the hallway and jump out,” he said, as a hissing sound could be heard.

“And get this, get this,” he continued. “They’re putting litter boxes, right? Litter boxes for that. … These are the same people that are concerned about spreading germs. Yet they let children lick themselves and then touch everything. And they’re starting to lick each other.”

Does anyone question why Q is so powerful with Republicans?
They are also writing Legislation to protect Paul Pelosi from Gay Hammer Sex.

Of course they do

Teachers speak about their spouses, reading material almost exclusively features heterosexual couples
In neither case do they talk about sexe as explicitely as Lawn Boy and Gender Queer do.

"George Washington married Martha" isn't in the same ballpark as "when we were eleven I sucked his blood engorged salamander in my mouth."

Mention Pete Butegieg and his husband in a lesson about government mismanagement but no details needed.

In neither case do they talk about sexe as explicitely as Lawn Boy and Gender Queer do.

"George Washington married Martha" isn't in the same ballpark as "when we were eleven I sucked his blood engorged salamander in my mouth."

Mention Pete Butegieg and his husband in a lesson about government mismanagement but no details needed.

More misinformation, bigotry and fear mongering

Thanks for playing

Too funny.
So your response is that people figure out their own preferences. Go figure.
Wow! That ad hominem took quite a few hours.
Young, weak-willed people aka future LibTards, can be persuaded to do stupid things like commit crimes and other perverted activities.

Those statements posit two very different ideas about human psychology. Yet they both are incorrect.

If I lose my vision my hearing is not automatically enhanced.

That isn't what I said but rant away.....................

Forum List

Back