GOP Senate candidate to protect children from Litter Boxes

So your claiming androgyny until society points you in the “right” direction?
I don't think that you meant androgyny I think you meant asexuality?

I suppose it was those two females that pointed me in the direction. I don't say it was the right direction, but it was certainly the direction that I chose.

I don't ever remember having a sexual thought until the first episode of I Dream of Jeannie when Major Nelson said to Jeannie in her genie costume on the island she rescued him from got Genie I don't know how to thank you and she said I will teach thee and took a step toward him.

When I was in Day Camp a girl in one piece a swimsuit did a bridge and there was a very clear camel toe. I knew at that moment that what I had seen would be very important in my life.

No one can be turned gay, dope.
Who turned you straight?
It isn't a question of being turned gay. You start telling a child at an early age that being gay is perfectly fine or that really there's no such thing as gay because there's no such thing as people having a specific gender and there's no telling what direction their sexuality will go in.

Think about a blind kid who comes from a family where there's not a lot of hugging. They may not really be familiar with the difference between boys and girls. Even with hugging, that doesn't really give them the idea of biological sexual differences.

Since we are not like animals who smell sexual differences, how would their sexuality develop?

Hangs head in shame. Yes, this moron actually has a chance to become a Senator from my state when he should have been sent packing the moment this escaped his lips.
What a cancer the alt-right has become.
This is the kinds of “issues” a Republican Congress would concern itself with if we elect a GOP congess

You did not watch the videos, you do not know those teenagers. You have no idea what they are doing and why.

You are sick. Seek treatment.

Really? YOU have no idea what they are doing, and why, yet you act like you know exactly their intentions. A bit hypocritical. I am not the sick one that needs help. I have been nothing but fair on this subject.

They are? Liberal Democrats all but have a monopoly on positions in the public schools....All you're doing here is deflecting...
Conservative Republicans are legislating their agenda into silencing free speech in schools and banning books that don’t promote happy white hetero characters. That sounds an awful lot like politicizing schools.

It isn't a question of being turned gay. You start telling a child at an early age that being gay is perfectly fine or that really there's no such thing as gay because there's no such thing as people having a specific gender and there's no telling what direction their sexuality will go in.

Think about a blind kid who comes from a family where there's not a lot of hugging. They may not really be familiar with the difference between boys and girls. Even with hugging, that doesn't really give them the idea of biological sexual differences.

Since we are not like animals who smell sexual differences, how would their sexuality develop?

Children need to learn that they are not freaks

Not everyone is the same

Conservative Republicans are legislating their agenda into silencing free speech in schools and banning books that don’t promote happy white hetero characters. That sounds an awful lot like politicizing schools.
So, you’re in favor of queer ideology in grade schools then?

Just to note......when one loses one sense, the other senses become enhanced.

Their sexuality doesn't "develop". It just is.

Just to note......when one loses one sense, the other senses become enhanced.

Their sexuality doesn't "develop". It just is.
Those statements posit two very different ideas about human psychology. Yet they both are incorrect.

If I lose my vision my hearing is not automatically enhanced. Both of those senses are in decline for me having turned sixty. If I lost one I would focus more on the other and use it better for information I previously gathered with the sense I lost. So I would develop what I would experience as "better hearing."

Sexuality does develop and is influenced by environment. Put a baby boy on an island with no women but lots of men and boys and his sexual tastes will develop into an attraction to men and boys.

Especially if the men and boys teach him that male on male sex is the norm.

Point is that parents don't send their sons or daughters to school to have their developing sexuality steered in a particular direction. Just focus on Math and Reading.

I don't think that you meant androgyny I think you meant asexuality?

I suppose it was those two females that pointed me in the direction. I don't say it was the right direction, but it was certainly the direction that I chose.

I don't ever remember having a sexual thought until the first episode of I Dream of Jeannie when Major Nelson said to Jeannie in her genie costume on the island she rescued him from got Genie I don't know how to thank you and she said I will teach thee and took a step toward him.

When I was in Day Camp a girl in one piece a swimsuit did a bridge and there was a very clear camel toe. I knew at that moment that what I had seen would be very important in my life.
I said what I meant as small children have a poorly defined idea of gender or who they could possibly be attracted to.

You dug the camel toe because you’re straight. Not because someone made you.

Forum List

Back