🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GOP Senator Jeff Sessions Says Grabbing A Woman’s Genitals Is Not Sexual Assault

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
57fbc6001b0000df1cef5e58.jpeg

Sen. Jeff Sessions (left) claims “grab them by the pussy” was unclear.

“I think that’s a stretch,” Jeff Sessions said.

WASHINGTON ― Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.), a top Donald Trump surrogate, said on Sunday that even if the GOP nominee actually grabbed a woman “by the pussy,” as he bragged about in a leaked tape from 2005, that behavior would not amount to sexual assault.

“I don’t characterize that as sexual assault,” Sessions told The Weekly Standard in the spin room after Sunday night’s presidential debate. “I think that’s a stretch. I don’t know what he meant.”

“So if you grab a woman by the genitals, that’s not sexual assault?” the reporter asked Sessions.

“I don’t know,” the senator replied. “It’s not clear that he — how that would occur.”

Sexual assault is defined as any kind of unwanted sexual contact, which is exactly what Trump described in the recording. In a conversation with Billy Bush, then host of “Access Hollywood,” Trump boasted about how he could kiss and grope women without their consent because he was a celebrity.

More: GOP Senator Says Grabbing A Woman’s Genitals Is Not Sexual Assault

Holy shit, and Sessions is a U.S. Senator. Maybe he should try grabbing a woman by the "genitals" and let us know how that turns out.

WASHINGTON ― Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.), a top Donald Trump surrogate, said on Sunday that even if the GOP nominee actually grabbed a woman “by the pussy,” as he bragged about in a leaked tape from 2005, that behavior would not amount to sexual assault.

“I don’t characterize that as sexual assault,” Sessions told The Weekly Standard in the spin room after Sunday night’s presidential debate. “I think that’s a stretch. I don’t know what he meant.”

“So if you grab a woman by the genitals, that’s not sexual assault?” the reporter asked Sessions.

“I don’t know,” the senator replied. “It’s not clear that he — how that would occur.”

Sexual assault is defined as any kind of unwanted sexual contact, which is exactly what Trump described in the recording. In a conversation with Billy Bush, then host of “Access Hollywood,” Trump boasted about how he could kiss and grope women without their consent because he was a celebrity.

Holy shit, and Sessions is a U.S. Senator. Maybe he should try grabbing a woman by the "genitals" and let us know how that turns out.
Feel better?

Yes, we have a guy who may have committed sexual assault, and the wife of another guy who did. And the wife ran interference for him.

Shouldn't we be outraged at both of them?

If we're honest?

Only the one running for president. Are you suggesting that a woman shouldn't try to defend her family and marriage?

You know, I listened to Guilliani on Meet the Press, and a couple of other shows today, and he's another one in the tank for Trump who thinks that what he said was okay to say and defended him.

But then again..................what do Republicans know about sex? They think a woman can prevent pregnancy with an aspirin between their knees.

Yes, we have a guy who may have committed sexual assault, and the wife of another guy who did. And the wife ran interference for him.

If we're honest?

Only the one running for president. Are you suggesting that a woman shouldn't try to defend her family and marriage?
Are you serious? The stuff she said, you're defending that?

I'm expecting people to be honest.

And later she said in a speech how much she supports accusers of sexual assault.

But I'm sure you don't see any hypocrisy there.

Shucks...in Alabama they do it all the time!

If we're honest?

You know, on one side, we have a woman who stood by her husband, even in spite of his marital infidelity, and was able to work things out so they could stay together.

On the other side..........we have a person who has been married 3 times (each time to a younger woman), as well as has cheated on all three of their spouses, and has bragged about trying to have sex with a married woman and failing (although why a person would brag about failure is beyond me).

I'd like a president who can work through problems, stick things out when they get tough, and take the long view.

If it was unwanted it is assault...

Simple as that and there is no way to spin it and Jeff is incorrect if the woman claims she did not give Donald Trump permission to touch her in her private areas...

I know I should be defending Donald and telling you that Bill Clinton is no better ( which in my opinion he is not ) but in the end if the woman he touched there comes out and states she was assaulted then Donald better get his checkbook out and just pay!

CNN's Anderson Cooper, the debate's co-moderator, asked Trump whether he understood his remarks referenced sexual assault. FOR ALL THE LIBERAL IGNORAMOS: sex talk is often off color and euphamisms are used. Now maybe Anderson has never fantasized a womans parts.. some "sexual assault" phrases: Joint session of Congress
182. Jumping bones
183. Jumping the turnstile
184. Knobbing
185. Knocking boots
186. Knowing someone in the biblical sense
187. Launching the meat missile
188. Laying pipe

If we're honest?

You know, on one side, we have a woman who stood by her husband, even in spite of his marital infidelity, and was able to work things out so they could stay together.

On the other side..........we have a person who has been married 3 times (each time to a younger woman), as well as has cheated on all three of their spouses, and has bragged about trying to have sex with a married woman and failing (although why a person would brag about failure is beyond me).

I'd like a president who can work through problems, stick things out when they get tough, and take the long view.
We have two horrible, horrible choices, in my estimation. I hate every minute of this.

I'm just being honest. I'm holding my nose (with both hands) and voting for Hillary, but I'm under no obligation to be dishonest about who and what she is.

If we're honest?

No...

You should be outrage at one or the other and never at both male whores because to be outraged at both is too sensible...

Also in Hillary Clinton defense ( OH MY GOD ) she needed Bill and still does where as Donald does not need any of his ex-wives... So yeah I can see why she did what she did because she is the typical politician greedy for power and staying in power...

( Attack Liberals Attack! )

What he said is clearly not a sexual assault since assaults by their nature is a touching. A word is not an assault. A word said to a third party is not an assault.

"You know, on one side, we have a woman who stood by her husband, even in spite of his marital infidelity, and was able to work things out so they could stay together." I THINK THAT IF I WANTED A SAINT FOR President IT WOULD BE MOTHER THERESA.

If we're honest?

Yeah -- both of them. But now you gotta add this Congress idiot on the list. That's pretty outrageous. I demand a drug test..

What he said is clearly not a sexual assault since assaults by their nature is a touching. A word is not an assault. A word said to a third party is not an assault.

Nobody has said that him talking to Bush in and of itself was sexual assault.

However..........................

What they were talking about (grabbing a woman by the pussy, and being able to get away with it because you're famous) IS sexual assault.

No, Trump didn't sexually assault Bush, nor was he on tape sexually assaulting a woman who greeted them.

But Trump DID say that he can get away with it because he's famous.

In high school we called that "coping a feel." No one ever went to jail for it.

The left is so desperate to turn their failed smear into a crime.

Forum List

Back