GOP Senator questions whether FoxNews wants Trump re-elected.

For crying out loud, we are talking Hannity here

He asks a simple question about plans for a second term and Trump babbles like a fucking idiot.

Now it is Fox News fault that Trump can’t answer a simple question?
You watch Fox News and Hannity? You need a hobby.

Is Trump responsible for ANYTHING he says or does? Now, Fox is supposed to tell him how to respond to a softball question

Does FOXNews want Trump Re-elected? Watched Hannity/Trump interview/KEY QUESTION "What goals in next term?Trump starts answer/gets off point and Hannity helps digress and that's end of the most important Q to get FOUR MORE YEARS OF DRAINING THE SWAMP &Justices," Grassley tweeted Saturday morning.

They didnt want Trump the first go around ya dumbshit.
They didn’t until they did.
Then they sold out and pandered to Trumps whims.

I think Fox senses that Trump will lose and lose big. They are starting to distance themselves

No ya dumbshit.
They're going back to 16 to try again.
Just like the idiot dems are doing with their BS polls.

Is Trump responsible for ANYTHING he says or does? Now, Fox is supposed to tell him how to respond to a softball question

Does FOXNews want Trump Re-elected? Watched Hannity/Trump interview/KEY QUESTION "What goals in next term?Trump starts answer/gets off point and Hannity helps digress and that's end of the most important Q to get FOUR MORE YEARS OF DRAINING THE SWAMP &Justices," Grassley tweeted Saturday morning.

I think Fox senses that Trump will lose and lose big. They are starting to distance themselves

No ya dumbshit.
They're going back to 16 to try again.
Just like the idiot dems are doing with their BS polls.

Rasmussen and Fox are not liberal pollsters
But they are showing Trump tanking badly and losing Bigly in key battleground states

Even they can’t hide it

He is bringing his party down with him

I don’t think he cares

I think we both know Trump could give two shits about the rest of the Republican Party, all of whom remain loyal (well, 99% of them, excluding people like Gaetz and Jordan) to him because their base demands it, and they hate it, because they have to pledge fealty to a barely literate assclown.

please produce the name of the Senator

the GOP is in a tizzy, in open revolt because Trump might lose, they think
Mostly, I suspect more worried about him taking them down with him.

I'm hoping he does.

Especially moscow mitch mcconnell and lindsey graham.
Not thrilled with Moscow Mitch and Lindsey, but actually kind of like not to see the same party in charge of Executive branch and both houses of Congress, but it may be unavoidable with trump at top of ticket.

I guess it never occurred to people that no news or entertainment station is supposed to be for anyone winning nor are they supposed to be working to get anyone elected.

The purpose of a news station is to report the news.

Conservatives are SHOCKED that Conservatives on the Supreme Court do not jump to every batshit crazy claim they elevate.

Conservatives are SHOCKED that FoxNews doesn’t cower to every Trump desire.

It could have something to do with the fact that murdoch believes trump will lose in November.

I'm hoping he does.

Not thrilled with Moscow Mitch and Lindsey, but actually kind of like not to see the same party in charge of Executive branch and both houses of Congress, but it may be unavoidable with trump at top of ticket.
Surprisingly, even Mitch is struggling in Kentucky.

I'm hoping he does.

I don't want a one party rule either.

The republicans have forced it. They killed democracy in the senate. They refuse to work with democrats. Compromise is considered treason.

Hopefully in 2022 some sane republicans will run for office and we can have a government of more than one party rule but also work together for the good of our people and nation.

I know, I'm chasing windmills.

How can you post such stupid shit without any proof?
Watch Hannity, Ingraham and Tucker Carlson, every night all in a row. Then say who is getting distanced.

I know......imagine Hannity didn’t correct Trumps rambling answer for him and now Conservatives are outraged.

Fox is more than Hannity, Ingraham and Carlson
FXN is more than those 3 anchors, look at all the democrats they have so that real political debates happen.
Marie Harf, Moe Elethee, Donna Brazille, Juan Williams, Chris Wallace, Julie Roginsky, Molly Tarlov, etc.
Show me the Republicans on CNN & MSDNC

I'm hoping he does.

You think there is a chance on that? I mean Mitch did bring home the bacon, getting the Russians to build a new aluminum plant in eastern Kentucky.

I'm hoping he does.

You think there is a chance on that? I mean Mitch did bring home the bacon, getting the Russians to build a new aluminum plant in eastern Kentucky.

If Trump suffers a landslide defeat
It could spread to Kentucky.

Be poetic justice if Dems seize the Senate based on Mitch’s seat

The Orange Baboon-God is about to become a Short-Ttimer...

And he's got nobody to blame but himself... he is his own worst enemy.

The prospect of Biden winning is freaking out most of the country.

Evidently not as more and more states are abandoning Trump

Even worse for Republicans is that once sure Senate seats for Republicans are starting to slip away
OMG stop drinking your own KoolAde. Remember 2016 and the Hillary hype? She had a 95% probability of winning,
WHAT HAPPENED IN 2016?

Biden is not Hillary

Trump ran on an illusion in 2016. People have seen that he is not what they fantasized. They are leaving in droves

2016 was Trump's 1st election, and it was for president of the USA. After 4-years most voters see that Trump did just fine, especially with the economy. The economy always wins in case you forgot. Trump voters are way more energized than democrats too. Keep trying to herd those cats to the polls. If Trump gets 20% of the black vote, 2020 is over.

For three years Trump was Trump.....petty, childish and selfish
But the economy was kicking ass, so they lived with it.

Now, the economy has tanked at historic levels and Trumps act is growing thin. People are outraged at his COVID leadership and insensitivity to BLM protests

Trumps presidency is tanking

1. Agree Trump has an ego issue, but he is high energy, works hard, and is doing a good job especially with the US economy.
2. Its not just a COVID problem, its that the economy needs to start up despite COVID, and that has democrats crazy.
3. The US economy is still the envy of the world, even with a slight COVID dip. A $20.5T GDP is still damn good.
1593311055340.png

I'm hoping he does.

If Trump suffers a landslide defeat
It could spread to Kentucky.

Be poetic justice if Dems seize the Senate based on Mitch’s seat
Hope you are better at this guess work (when you are serious) than I. Like to see him go home, but like it to stay very close. I wouldn't say "gridlock, now more than ever before", but I think a certain amount of gridlock to be a good thing. Hate to see the next senate be just as bad as this one, possibly out of spite.

It’s not that President Trump doesn’t want to win, the problem is his own hubris. He is adamant about doing things his own way even if he burns in the process. Solipsism can be self destructive....

He is bringing his party down with him

I don’t think he cares
No, its his hypo-mania, such folk are highly ambitious, and can be extraordinarily successful, however they never really grow within their successes, quite the contrary, they display little if any insight into themselves, and they always know best, regarding everything, they are extremely poor listeners, and they almost never, if ever, capitulate to any other ideas beyond their own self-aggrandizing and superior notions of themselves! Such people can be extremely tedious to deal with, they repeat negative behaviors over and over and over again, indeed such is generally how hypo-manic men & women self-destruct, they just never seem to learn from their mistakes. I watched those corona virus pressers in horror, they were absolutely catastrophic to him, everyone in America was at home, and watched him, his approval ratings have been cellar dwelling ever since, and he is dragging the good people who supported him down into ruin with him. America is going to reward the democrats again, as they did in 2018, by handing their treasonous asses the house of reps, the entire party is comprised of traitors to the United States, and stupid Americans are gonna make them their overlords in November, forever!

Does Trump want Trump to be re-elected? I'm not convinced he does...

The prospect of Biden winning is freaking out most of the country.

Evidently not as more and more states are abandoning Trump

Even worse for Republicans is that once sure Senate seats for Republicans are starting to slip away
OMG stop drinking your own KoolAde. Remember 2016 and the Hillary hype? She had a 95% probability of winning

It's a form of voter turnout suppression. The narrative is repeated 24/7 that Trump has already lost, Hillary (now Biden) has it sewn up e.g. the right shouldn't bother to turn out and vote. Remember when the liberal news media were calling states early for the Dem in an attempt to do the exact same thing. If you haven't voted don't bother the Dem has it won. Then the Rep ended up winning those states.

Lets be honest, Democrats are underhanded lowlife filthy scum!

Exactly right. It makes my imagination run wild wondering what new anti-democratic schemes the dems will come up with in November?! Romney faced (59) 300,000 to zero precincts in Phila when there were registered Republicans in those precincts, and the average black vote for Romney was 6%. Maybe the antifa rioters will storm polls and take over the vote count? Its gotta be something drastic because Trump will beat Biden in a fair election.

Philadelphia is corrupt as hell.

Maybe FOX (the only news source that I watch for a few minutes each day) does not want President Trump to win reelection.

FOX might score higher ratings (and more advertising revenue) if it becomes the media leader of the Resistance to a President Biden.

The election of the Honorable Donald J. Trump saved the New York Times from bankruptcy by its becoming the media leader of the Resistance to President Trump.

Forum List

Back