GOP Senator Says Obama Picked Wall St Over People

The Rabbi

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2009
“[The president] picked his economic team and when the going got tough, his economic team picked Wall Street. They protected Wall Street. Not families who were losing their homes. Not people who lost their jobs. Not young people who were struggling to get an education. And it happened over and over and over.”

EXCLUSIVE Elizabeth Warren on Barack Obama They protected Wall Street. Not families who were losing their homes. Not people who lost their jobs. And it happened over and over and over - Salon.com

Link Added by Moderation --- FlaCalTenn

I guess criticism of Obama is due to his being a black man. The senator is right, of course. Democrats are thralls to Wall St financiers like George Soros.

Last edited by a moderator:
. The senator is right, of course. Democrats are thralls to Wall St financiers like George Soros.

It's not just Democrats. It's congress.

Haven't you noticed, we are an oligarchy. Wall street runs the country.

Everyone in that commie/Democrat party is a Lying Fraud

Obama handed BIG insurance ObamaCare and is now in bed with BIG CABEL companies to put in his Obamanet in HUD housing.

and wail about BIG BUSINESS and how they (democrats) needs to ride in and squash them. what they really mean is the little people and small businesses

“[The president] picked his economic team and when the going got tough, his economic team picked Wall Street. They protected Wall Street. Not families who were losing their homes. Not people who lost their jobs. Not young people who were struggling to get an education. And it happened over and over and over.”

I guess criticism of Obama is due to his being a black man. The senator is right, of course. Democrats are thralls to Wall St financiers like George Soros.

Nice link.

Don't forget Warren Buffet and the Keystone, Tom Steyer, Paul Tudor Jones, David Shaw, all billionaire hedge fund managers, etc.

Gee Republicans criticirze Obama and it's all racism and shit. Warren does it and no one notices.

Oh and This is first time I hear Elizabeth Warren was a REPUBLICAN. When did she switch parties?

Forum List

Back