🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GOP shrugs off Trump '24 bid: 'excitement’s just not there' + Nikki Haley, who before said she would defer to Trump, now seriously considering running

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Donald Trump said Nick Fuentes "really gets me." Trump said Vladimir Putin "understands me." Trump said he and Kim Jong-un "understand each-other." And, Trump said Xi Jinping "liked me, and I liked him.” Donald Trump is a threat to America's National Security, and should not be even close to being a viable presidential contender

Not that the Spam-man OP would notice but I've said for a while you are going to get Nikki Haley on the ticket (likely as VP) and like it.

She presents herself as a respectful Republican
Something Republicans badly need
She'll have a tough time walking the fine line between the orange cult and normalcy, but I'm sure that's part of her calculation. Anyone who runs must think they can do it.

I've never understood why anyone would want to get into politics with either party. But THIS circus makes even LESS sense. And I still don't see any indication that Trump would be able to submerge his fragile ego and defer if he's isn't on top of the ticket. Some in the GOP are afraid he'll burn down the party to protect his childlike self esteem. I guess we'll find out.

:popcorn:

She'll have a tough time walking the fine line between the orange cult and normalcy, but I'm sure that's part of her calculation. Anyone who runs must think they can do it.

I've never understood why anyone would want to get into politics with either party. But THIS circus makes even LESS sense. And I still don't see any indication that Trump would be able to submerge his fragile ego and defer if he's isn't on top of the ticket. Some in the GOP are afraid he'll burn down the party to protect his childlike self esteem. I guess we'll find out.

:popcorn:
It's only a circus if you are observing.....It's a job to the performers. ;)

We get a different message from the president every day about whether or not he will pack it in and nobody is sure if he is mentally able to stay on for the next two years. Meanwhile lefties focus on what Nikki Haley thinks about the former president. WTF?

We get a different message from the president every day about whether or not he will pack it in and nobody is sure if he is mentally able to stay on for the next two years. Meanwhile lefties focus on what Nikki Haley thinks about the former president. WTF?

I don’t really care what Nikki Haley says about our President

She tends to be less batshit crazy on her criticisms than other Republicans who repeat any nonsense that shows up in their In Box

Donald Trump said Nick Fuentes "really gets me." Trump said Vladimir Putin "understands me." Trump said he and Kim Jong-un "understand each-other." And, Trump said Xi Jinping "liked me, and I liked him.” Donald Trump is a threat to America's National Security, and should not be even close to being a viable presidential contender

You keep repeating the same bullshit everyday.
Nikki is a neo-Con and the GOP was always against MAGA.

DeSantis is going to need a lot more than rumours on Trump's failure before he's going to get his balls.

You keep repeating the same bullshit everyday.
Nikki is a neo-Con and the GOP was always against MAGA.
At this point, it doesn't matter what the GOP is for or against. Unless trump is their candidate, he will go third party, and cut right wing support in half. It's a little late for the GOP to care about what they think is the best route for the country. Trump owns them, and he will either rule them, or burn them to the ground.

Trump owns them, and he will either rule them, or burn them to the ground.
Looking for a weird silver lining in this awful period, this sure will be interesting.

It sure seems unlikely that Trump, with his spoiled, eight year old brat mentality, can play the statesman to hold his party together.

For that matter, he's only used the party since Escalator Day. It's not as if he actually cares about it.

Forum List

Back