GOP stood, applauded Obama at State of Union on gun control

The government has these:

_42958807_drone_416x288.jpg

Dumbass Republicans have these:

guns.jpg

One group won't even see it coming.

Those drones are available on Amazon.

States already have background checks.

Unless it's changed, only 11 states have background checks. But you must know what you are talking about since you didn't include any links. You do know what you are talking about? Don't you? Well? Don't you?

Thought so.

Federal law already requires background checks, and the ACLU thinks the Reid bill is an invasion of privacy. Since the ACLU is not pro gun, and they still hate the law, why should anyone else want it?

Oh, because they don't care about freedom or privacy.

Remember?

Remember when Obama talked about background checks and banning huge clips during the State of the Union and all of the Republicans stood and cheered?

Background checks. Something 90% of Americans want.

Republicans say .... you.

McConnell vows to block gun control measures

20 children and six school employees dead.

Republicans say .... you America. Even many Republicans want background checks.

They cheer when the cameras are on. But behind the scenes? Another 47%?

Do you remember that not everyone is a Republican or a Democrat? Besides, McCain has said he doesn't think people should filibuster the bill because people should talk about it. Funny thing, cloture means the talking is done, so Reid filing for cloture means he is ending the talking. If I know that a Senator should.

to Dean there are only 2 types of people.....those who think like him.....if you dont you fall into the 2nd batch.....you then must be a Republican/Conservative.....what else could you be?.....

Unless it's changed, only 11 states have background checks. But you must know what you are talking about since you didn't include any links. You do know what you are talking about? Don't you? Well? Don't you?

Eleven states have a form of background checks at the state level. I don't agree at all with a federal background check. But, I see that you're completely okay with letting a govt that can't even balance a budget and run up a 17 trillion dollar debt, try their hand in more regulations.

Two unpaid for wars
tens of thousands of Americans maimed for life
tax cuts with most going to the top 5%
subsidies for oil and moving jobs to China
apology to BP
deregulated Wall Street
drugs for votes bill costing trillions
aging infrastructure
war on education
war on science
putting Bible school graduates into our Justice Department
forcing reputable scientists out of government

And after all that, they said "hot potato" and threw it at Obama and said we will block anything you do if you try to fix any of the mess we made and they were serious and kept their word.

Republicans hate government and we can see why. Look at what their leaders did. They need to step out of the way. Let people in who love this country and wouldn't let the biggest mass murderer in American history go scott free and then stop looking for him.

You are the ultimate lap dog for your party. Bush racked up 5 trillion and O has 7 trillion. Both numbers are deplorable you hack.

Remember?

Remember when Obama talked about background checks and banning huge clips during the State of the Union and all of the Republicans stood and cheered?

Do you remember that not everyone is a Republican or a Democrat? Besides, McCain has said he doesn't think people should filibuster the bill because people should talk about it. Funny thing, cloture means the talking is done, so Reid filing for cloture means he is ending the talking. If I know that a Senator should.

to Dean there are only 2 types of people.....those who think like him.....if you dont you fall into the 2nd batch.....you then must be a Republican/Conservative.....what else could you be?.....

I don't know.

Intelligent?

Do you know the Newtown shooter actually ... broke the law (gasp) ... this time? Maybe passing more "laws" isn't going to fix it this time like it didn't all the other times liberal got laws passed to prevent shootings. Just a thought.

What does work BTW is the threat someone might shoot back. That is the one thing liberals do accomplish successfully, ensuring shooters won't face someone shooting back. Good thing too, someone shooting back could lead to a tragedy.

I wish my mocking was actually exaggerating the stupidity of your position dean, but I don't know how to exaggerate liberalism.

Then why ID kids who want to buy booze? Why have speed limits? Why have food inspectors? Why am I talking to such a fucking idiot?

You consider your questions to be analogous to my point and ... you ... call ... me ... a fucking idiot?

:laugh:

I don't know.

Intelligent?

i am sure Dean will argue that by showing something some far right christian conservative says OR his favorite the Texas Republican Party....and then attribute that to all Republicans/Conservatives every where....like he usually does....

Remember?

you didn't even post a link to your OP claim

i wonder why. are you lying again?

Remember?

Lying STILL, you mean
:D
I posted the entire address and asked him to point out the cheering for background checks and magazine capacity.

he conveniently skimmed right over it

:eusa_shhh:

Remember?

Lying STILL, you mean
:D
I posted the entire address and asked him to point out the cheering for background checks and magazine capacity.

he conveniently skimmed right over it

:eusa_shhh:

rdean....lie....shirley you jest

States already have background checks.

Thought so.

Federal law already requires background checks, and the ACLU thinks the Reid bill is an invasion of privacy. Since the ACLU is not pro gun, and they still hate the law, why should anyone else want it?

Was that a law passed about 10 minutes ago? Or did you just imagine it?

Thought so.

1993: FBI ? Gun Checks/NICS

You really don't know anything about gun laws or guns do you? I bet that you can't even name the form that's required before a purchase.

Last edited:
Remember?

i see rdean is running like wild from this

what....can't find a link to your claim rdean

lying again?

Thought so.

^ LOL ^

idiot

Thought so.

Skimmed right past the proof of your lying, again, I see

:cuckoo:

There right wingers irritate me to no end.

At 55:38, the entire chamber stands when President Obama says, "They deserve a vote". The entire chamber. Everyone. "They deserve a vote". What VOTE is he talking about?????

morrisdailyherald.com | Obama lobbies for gun control measures; GOP senators vow filibuster

DID YOU GET IT????? GOP STANDS AND CHEERS FOR VOTE BUT NOW SAY THEY WILL FILIBUSTER IT EVEN THOUGH 90% OF AMERICANS APPROVE.

THEY SUPPORTED IT THEN BUT THEY DON'T NOW.

When will you guys ever learn?

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back