GOP Strategist's Daughter Makes Files Public That Republicans Want Sealed

Sorry, natural gas won't be allowed by Greta.

If there is a female on this planet more in need of being kidnapped, tortured and murdered more than thst little bitch, I don’t know who it is.
And people wonder why we label you children "deplorable".

10 bucks says not a single right winger/Trumpian will disagree with him.
Sucker bet, I'll keep my money, thanks.

Sorry, natural gas won't be allowed by Greta.

If there is a female on this planet more in need of being kidnapped, tortured and murdered more than thst little bitch, I don’t know who it is.

Nah, she'll grow up, get away from her idiot parents and hopefully get the medication and treatment she needs.

Eventually, she'll just be a typical, annoying Euro-weenie.

More than a year after his death, a cache of computer files saved on the hard drives of Thomas Hofeller, a prominent Republican redistricting strategist, is becoming public. Republican state lawmakers in North Carolina fought in court to keep copies of these maps, spreadsheets and other documents from entering the public record. But some files have already come to light in recent months through court filings and news reports.

They have been cited as evidence of gerrymandering that got political maps thrown out in North Carolina, and they have raised questions about Hofeller's role in the Trump administration's failed push for a census citizenship question. Now more of the files are available online through a website called The Hofeller Files, where Hofeller's daughter, Stephanie Hofeller, published a link to her copy of the files on Sunday after first announcing her plans in a tweet last month.

Deceased GOP Strategist's Daughter Makes Files Public That Republicans Wanted Sealed

It's unraveling.

It's unraveling.

What is?

Your grip on sanity?
No, the republican's ability to "win" elections with a minority.

Yeah, Trump has no path to 270 against Hillary, eh?

No we don’t. We embrace labels like that. It’s you folks who don’t seem to understand what Resistance truly is... You folks use that phrase but I haven’t heard of a single republican assassinated in the last three years. The closest wa the guy shot on the baseball field. Trust me, Conservatives will not be so nice if/when we lose power.

More than a year after his death, a cache of computer files saved on the hard drives of Thomas Hofeller, a prominent Republican redistricting strategist, is becoming public. Republican state lawmakers in North Carolina fought in court to keep copies of these maps, spreadsheets and other documents from entering the public record. But some files have already come to light in recent months through court filings and news reports.

They have been cited as evidence of gerrymandering that got political maps thrown out in North Carolina, and they have raised questions about Hofeller's role in the Trump administration's failed push for a census citizenship question. Now more of the files are available online through a website called The Hofeller Files, where Hofeller's daughter, Stephanie Hofeller, published a link to her copy of the files on Sunday after first announcing her plans in a tweet last month.

Deceased GOP Strategist's Daughter Makes Files Public That Republicans Wanted Sealed

It's unraveling.

It's unraveling.

What is?

Your grip on sanity?

You do realize he was in the minority, right?

It's unraveling.

It's unraveling.

What is?

Your grip on sanity?

You do realize he was in the minority, right?

Not according the Constitutionally prescribed electoral process.

It's unraveling.

It's unraveling.

What is?

Your grip on sanity?

Republican hubris circa 1950-2016. To much of the old guard is deceased now, and their secrets are spilling out of the closet, even their own children can't stand them, and are exposing their darkest secrets.

How old is Trumpy now? 72? His is the next group to take a dirt nap, and expose even more skeletons, and freaky behavior. It's falling apart for the great white freak show halfwit.

Great Thunberg and her generation will be running the world soon.

Won't be any need for Electricians when that happens

Sure there will. There will just be less need for those that have to dig a hole in the ground to make a living except for farmers, and deck builders.

The industrial economy based upon the J.D. Rockefeller model is what will be going away. But it took a while to go from horses and buggy's to automobiles, so it won't happen overnight.

It's unraveling.

It's unraveling.

What is?

Your grip on sanity?

Republican hubris circa 1950-2016. To much of the old guard is deceased now, and their secrets are spilling out of the closet, even their own children can't stand them, and are exposing their darkest secrets.

How old is Trumpy now? 72? His is the next group to take a dirt nap, and expose even more skeletons, and freaky behavior. It's falling apart for the great white freak show halfwit.

I'm 70, and I hope I don't live long enough to see that happen

I’m 70 and I’m enjoying watching you lot squirm.

It's unraveling.

It's unraveling.

What is?

Your grip on sanity?

Won't be any need for Electricians when that happens

Sure there will. There will just be less need for those that have to dig a hole in the ground to make a living except for farmers, and deck builders.

The industrial economy based upon the J.D. Rockefeller model is what will be going away. But it took a while to go from horses and buggy's to automobiles, so it won't happen overnight.

Naaa, the Green New Deal will dispense with you.

No we don’t. We embrace labels like that. It’s you folks who don’t seem to understand what Resistance truly is... You folks use that phrase but I haven’t heard of a single republican assassinated in the last three years. The closest wa the guy shot on the baseball field. Trust me, Conservatives will not be so nice if/when we lose power.
Ooooh, threats!

LMAO!!

Go home junior.

It's unraveling.

It's unraveling.

What is?

Your grip on sanity?

I'm 70, and I hope I don't live long enough to see that happen

I’m 70 and I’m enjoying watching you lot squirm.

Your'e 70 and you watching him squirm is as close to having sex as you will ever be.

Still not one person from the "right" that has a problem with someone calling for the torture and murder of a 16 year old...anyone shocked?

Forum List

Back