GOP Strategist's Daughter Makes Files Public That Republicans Want Sealed

And the far left hate continues on, even after Trump gets the US out of Iraq,

The US is not out of Iraq, in fact we just sent a lot more troops there. Do try and keep up.

See how the far left continues to post lies not connected to reality!

Trump gets the US out of Iraq and they will deny it!

3000 more troops to Iraq 2 days ago

US to send 3,000 more troops to Middle East following Soleimani death: officials

Oh the far left does not understand anything beyond their hatred.

Good thing all those people that fled the high taxes in blue areas, now create the loss of seats for the far left and possibly including the seat for AOC.

This why the far left needs the illegals in order to hold on to these seats.

Trumpian # 1...
View attachment 298567

Trumpian # 2....

"The left is filled with hate! "

Irony-Meter-Explode.jpg

See how the far left reacts when faced with reality?

And yes the left is filled with hate, it is on display everyday on this board. Your far left hatred knows no bounds!

And still not a single Trump worshiper has expressed any issue with one of their own calling for the torture and murder of a 16 year old girl...your silence on the post says all anyone needs to know

You're mistaken.

I do not think so. People on this forum have no trouble calling out things they disagree with, yet there is silence on this, even from you.

Trumpian # 1...
View attachment 298567

Trumpian # 2....

Irony-Meter-Explode.jpg

And yes the left is filled with hate, it is on display everyday on this board. Your far left hatred knows no bounds!

And still not a single Trump worshiper has expressed any issue with one of their own calling for the torture and murder of a 16 year old girl...your silence on the post says all anyone needs to know

You're mistaken.

I do not think so. People on this forum have no trouble calling out things they disagree with, yet there is silence on this, even from you.

I saw that post, you did not have a problem with his statement, you just offered an alternative ending, but did not have a problem with the torture and murder

More than a year after his death, a cache of computer files saved on the hard drives of Thomas Hofeller, a prominent Republican redistricting strategist, is becoming public. Republican state lawmakers in North Carolina fought in court to keep copies of these maps, spreadsheets and other documents from entering the public record. But some files have already come to light in recent months through court filings and news reports.

They have been cited as evidence of gerrymandering that got political maps thrown out in North Carolina, and they have raised questions about Hofeller's role in the Trump administration's failed push for a census citizenship question. Now more of the files are available online through a website called The Hofeller Files, where Hofeller's daughter, Stephanie Hofeller, published a link to her copy of the files on Sunday after first announcing her plans in a tweet last month.

Deceased GOP Strategist's Daughter Makes Files Public That Republicans Wanted Sealed

It's unraveling.
Sour Grapes?

Politicians lie, steal & cheat.......what's new?

The US is not out of Iraq, in fact we just sent a lot more troops there. Do try and keep up.

US to send 3,000 more troops to Middle East following Soleimani death: officials

And once again the far left will spin it however they need!

But then again I guess to the far left Iraq is the whole middle east!

Trump gets the US out of Iraq and all they can do is hate him for it!

But then again who cares what the Iraqi's want anyway, right?

We are not out of Iraq, why do you keep lying about it?

You're mistaken.

I saw that post, you did not have a problem with his statement, you just offered an alternative ending, but did not have a problem with the torture and murder

I saw that post, you did not have a problem with his statement

I said she needed medication and treatment, not torture and death.

but did not have a problem with the torture and murder

I did.

Of course we are! The embassy is not shutting down, but we will be out of Iraq!

No amount of spin can hide that reality!

You're mistaken.

I did.

Sure, and with such strong wording as well... :21::21::21:

We just sent 3000 more troops, that is the opposite of being out.

And the far left will lie all they can to support their hatred! Not understanding anything but their debunked narratives!

You're mistaken.

I did.

Well, he's clearly insane.

I don't want him to murder me.

Next time I'll say no, instead of nah.

And the far left will lie all they can to support their hatred! Not understanding anything but their debunked narratives!

So, FoxNews is far left now?

You're mistaken.

I did.

It does not matter the far left hate Trump so much they do not care if you said you had a problem with it!

They will spin however they need to fit their religious narratives..

So, FoxNews is far left now?

no but you are and your spinning what is there as you always do!

I did.

Well, he's clearly insane.

I don't want him to murder me.

Next time I'll say no, instead of nah.

Less insane than Kosh it seems.

More than a year after his death, a cache of computer files saved on the hard drives of Thomas Hofeller, a prominent Republican redistricting strategist, is becoming public. Republican state lawmakers in North Carolina fought in court to keep copies of these maps, spreadsheets and other documents from entering the public record. But some files have already come to light in recent months through court filings and news reports.

They have been cited as evidence of gerrymandering that got political maps thrown out in North Carolina, and they have raised questions about Hofeller's role in the Trump administration's failed push for a census citizenship question. Now more of the files are available online through a website called The Hofeller Files, where Hofeller's daughter, Stephanie Hofeller, published a link to her copy of the files on Sunday after first announcing her plans in a tweet last month.

Deceased GOP Strategist's Daughter Makes Files Public That Republicans Wanted Sealed

It's unraveling.

It's unraveling.

What is?

Your grip on sanity?

Republican hubris circa 1950-2016. To much of the old guard is deceased now, and their secrets are spilling out of the closet, even their own children can't stand them, and are exposing their darkest secrets.

How old is Trumpy now? 72? His is the next group to take a dirt nap, and expose even more skeletons, and freaky behavior. It's falling apart for the great white freak show halfwit.

Great Thunberg and her generation will be running the world soon.

I'm 70, and I hope I don't live long enough to see that happen
Stop it! You are young!! My father is 87 and mom 84... they still live in their home, dad still fixes whatever is broken, plumbing, air conditioner, electrical, mows his lawn on a sit down mower etc....!!!!

My older sister lives next door in her own home and dad still comes over to fix her stuff broken.... And she is suppose to be there helping them, and they are still helping her!!!

You ARE gonna be around for a while! God willing!

It's unraveling.

It's unraveling.

What is?

Your grip on sanity?

Republican hubris circa 1950-2016. To much of the old guard is deceased now, and their secrets are spilling out of the closet, even their own children can't stand them, and are exposing their darkest secrets.

How old is Trumpy now? 72? His is the next group to take a dirt nap, and expose even more skeletons, and freaky behavior. It's falling apart for the great white freak show halfwit.

It's hilarious that you believe Democrats aren't hiding any dirt.

Good thing all those people that fled the high taxes in blue areas, now create the loss of seats for the far left and possibly including the seat for AOC.

Trumpian # 1...
View attachment 298567

Trumpian # 2....

Irony-Meter-Explode.jpg

No worse than Democrats defending terrorists. Six of one, half dozen of the other.

Trumpian # 1...
View attachment 298567

Trumpian # 2....

Irony-Meter-Explode.jpg

No worse than Democrats defending terrorists. Six of one, half dozen of the other.

At least you are honest enough to admit you are no different than the Democrats.

Forum List

Back