GOP Strategist's Daughter Makes Files Public That Republicans Want Sealed

Oh the far left does not understand anything beyond their hatred.

Good thing all those people that fled the high taxes in blue areas, now create the loss of seats for the far left and possibly including the seat for AOC.

This why the far left needs the illegals in order to hold on to these seats.

Trumpian # 1...
View attachment 298567

Trumpian # 2....

"The left is filled with hate! "

Irony-Meter-Explode.jpg

See how the far left reacts when faced with reality?

And yes the left is filled with hate, it is on display everyday on this board. Your far left hatred knows no bounds!

And still not a single Trump worshiper has expressed any issue with one of their own calling for the torture and murder of a 16 year old girl...your silence on the post says all anyone needs to know
No worse than Democrats defending terrorists. Six of one, half dozen of the other.

At least you are honest enough to admit you are no different than the Democrats.

So you admit that you support terrorists because of your hatred for Trump like all the far left has done!

I saw that post, you did not have a problem with his statement, you just offered an alternative ending, but did not have a problem with the torture and murder

I saw that post, you did not have a problem with his statement

I said she needed medication and treatment, not torture and death.

but did not have a problem with the torture and murder

I did.

Sure, and with such strong wording as well... :21::21::21:

Well, he's clearly insane.

I don't want him to murder me.

Next time I'll say no, instead of nah.

Less insane than Kosh it seems.

Oh that is rich from one that supports terrorist because of their hatred of Trump!

Trumpian # 1...
View attachment 298567

Trumpian # 2....

"The left is filled with hate! "

Irony-Meter-Explode.jpg

And yes the left is filled with hate, it is on display everyday on this board. Your far left hatred knows no bounds!

And still not a single Trump worshiper has expressed any issue with one of their own calling for the torture and murder of a 16 year old girl...your silence on the post says all anyone needs to know
No worse than Democrats defending terrorists. Six of one, half dozen of the other.

At least you are honest enough to admit you are no different than the Democrats.

So you admit that you support terrorists because of your hatred for Trump like all the far left has done!

I am not a Democrat, do try and keep up.

I saw that post, you did not have a problem with his statement, you just offered an alternative ending, but did not have a problem with the torture and murder

I did.

Oh that is rich from one that supports terrorist because of their hatred of Trump!

And you still have not disagreed with the call to torture and murder a 16 year old girl...why is that?

You do not have to be a democrat to be far left!

So yes you support terrorists because of your hatred for Trump!

I did.

And you still have not disagreed with the call to torture and murder a 16 year old girl...why is that?

Because I am pointing your hypocrisy on such things when you support terrorists based on your hatred for Trump!

I am not far left or even a little left.

I do not hate Trump

I do not support terrorist.

But you support the call for a 16 year old girl to be tortured and murdered...why is that?

Because I am pointing your hypocrisy on such things when you support terrorists based on your hatred for Trump!

How does you agreeing with the call for the torture and murder of a 16 year old girl pointing my hypocrisy?

How does you agreeing with the call for the torture and murder of a 16 year old girl pointing my hypocrisy?

And you see how the far left will spin this as they support terrorists because they hate Trump that much!

Yes you support terrorists, if you do not understand the hypocrisy of that, that is one you and no one else.

I am not far left or even a little left.

I do not hate Trump

I do not support terrorist.

But you support the call for a 16 year old girl to be tortured and murdered...why is that?

Yes you do!

And you see how the far left will spin this as they support terrorists because they hate Trump that much!

Yes you support terrorists, if you do not understand the hypocrisy of that, that is one you and no one else.

You are the one that agrees with the call for torture and murder of a 16 year old girl, not me.

You are the one that agrees with the call for torture and murder of a 16 year old girl, not me.

Yes you support terrorists! And thus prove the hypocrisy of your stance! It is based on hate of Trump and nothing else!

Yes you support terrorists! And thus prove the hypocrisy of your stance! It is based on hate of Trump and nothing else!

Wait, so you are saying that since I support terrorist it is ok for you to support a 16 year old girl being tortured and murdered?

really?

Seems that makes you the terrorist you claim I support

Wait, so you are saying that since I support terrorist it is ok for you to support a 16 year old girl being tortured and murdered?

really?

Yes you make many claims as well based on your hatred for Trump!

And yes you do support terrorist!

really?

So, you admit to be a terrorist.

Interesting.

really?

Interesting.

I doubt that you support me, so that would be a No!

But you support them, all because of your hatred for Trump!

Hard to condemn anyone else for their comments when you support terrorists!

really?

Interesting.

I asked if you were a terrorist and you answered yes.

But you are right, I do not support you.

really?

Interesting.

Yes you support terrorists and thus proves I am not one!

But hey as you make your wild accusations all the board based on your far left hatred for Trump, just know you will always be called out on your hypocrisy!

really?

Interesting.

Yes you support terrorists and thus proves I am not one!

But hey as you make your wild accusations all the board based on your far left hatred for Trump, just know you will always be called out on your hypocrisy!

You are a self admitted terrorist that supports torture and murder of a 16 year old girl...and you are going to call out my hypocrisy

upload_2020-1-5_20-11-0.jpeg

Forum List

Back