GOP Strategist's Daughter Makes Files Public That Republicans Want Sealed

When have i ignored it?

Feel free to search 'gerrymandering' and my name- and see if I have ever not condemned gerrymandering uniltaterally.

What about you?
a) You love gerrymandering
b) You love gerrymandering when it benefits your party but think its unfair if the other party does it
c) You think gerrymandering is wrong, regardless of party.

See I have no problem condemning gerrymandering consistently. It wrong- its unamerican. Its undemocratic. I don't care who does it.

Sure you do only if it is not far left!

You can make all the claims you want, but the reality is you will never condemn the far left for the same things!

SO the courts have ruled on this case? or are just projecting?

Then again any poll you conducted was probably treat as satire that you took seriously!
I notice you ignored the question- that you refuse to actual state what you believe in.

See unlike you trolls who do nothing but mindlessly attack anyone you consider to be to the left of your Dear Leader, I have no problem providing my actual opinion.

Feel free to search 'gerrymandering' and my name- and see if I have ever not condemned gerrymandering uniltaterally.

What about you?
b) You love gerrymandering when it benefits your party but think its unfair if the other party does it

See I have no problem condemning gerrymandering consistently. It wrong- its unamerican. Its undemocratic. I don't care who does it.

Yes we know you support the far left and claim that anyone not far left supports gerrymandering, yet have zero proof other than some pol you claim to have conducted on this board!

So you far left cult trolls can not enter any thread without starting off with a false premise!

On top of that you want me to prove a negative which shows you are just another far left cult troll!

I think this should be easy enough even for a Trump supporter- there are three choices- actually for you I will add the fourth
d) Refuse to answer because you are a troll that does nothing more than go around attacking anyone who you consider to be on the "left" and are unable to actually provide a thoughtful response.

Yes so you have no proof that the republican support such things other than your far left cult bias!

The far left would never call out their own, they would much rather watch the world burn than admit they are wrong! Like what your far left cult troll is doing here!

So anything beyond that negates anything you say or post, until you can prove what you claim, which you have not!

See how the far left cult trolls work, they start with a false premise then expect that you will engage them in the rest of their erroneous comments!

So once they can prove they will call out their own, they are just trolling!
So you are going with d- no surprise at all from Kosh the troll.

d) Refuse to answer because you are a troll that does nothing more than go around attacking anyone who you consider to be on the "left" and are unable to actually provide a thoughtful response

More than a year after his death, a cache of computer files saved on the hard drives of Thomas Hofeller, a prominent Republican redistricting strategist, is becoming public. Republican state lawmakers in North Carolina fought in court to keep copies of these maps, spreadsheets and other documents from entering the public record. But some files have already come to light in recent months through court filings and news reports.

They have been cited as evidence of gerrymandering that got political maps thrown out in North Carolina, and they have raised questions about Hofeller's role in the Trump administration's failed push for a census citizenship question. Now more of the files are available online through a website called The Hofeller Files, where Hofeller's daughter, Stephanie Hofeller, published a link to her copy of the files on Sunday after first announcing her plans in a tweet last month.

Deceased GOP Strategist's Daughter Makes Files Public That Republicans Wanted Sealed

It's unraveling.

It's unraveling.

What is?

Your grip on sanity?

Republican hubris circa 1950-2016. To much of the old guard is deceased now, and their secrets are spilling out of the closet, even their own children can't stand them, and are exposing their darkest secrets.

How old is Trumpy now? 72? His is the next group to take a dirt nap, and expose even more skeletons, and freaky behavior. It's falling apart for the great white freak show halfwit.

Great Thunberg and her generation will be running the world soon.

I'm 70, and I hope I don't live long enough to see that happen

You're going to see a lot more of it as Climate Change continues. Then again anytime you feel you've had enough there are options.

I consider that 2-3 times a week.

Sure you do only if it is not far left!

You can make all the claims you want, but the reality is you will never condemn the far left for the same things!

SO the courts have ruled on this case? or are just projecting?

Then again any poll you conducted was probably treat as satire that you took seriously!
I notice you ignored the question- that you refuse to actual state what you believe in.

See unlike you trolls who do nothing but mindlessly attack anyone you consider to be to the left of your Dear Leader, I have no problem providing my actual opinion.

What about you?

Yes we know you support the far left and claim that anyone not far left supports gerrymandering, yet have zero proof other than some pol you claim to have conducted on this board!

So you far left cult trolls can not enter any thread without starting off with a false premise!

On top of that you want me to prove a negative which shows you are just another far left cult troll!

I think this should be easy enough even for a Trump supporter- there are three choices- actually for you I will add the fourth
d) Refuse to answer because you are a troll that does nothing more than go around attacking anyone who you consider to be on the "left" and are unable to actually provide a thoughtful response.

Yes so you have no proof that the republican support such things other than your far left cult bias!

The far left would never call out their own, they would much rather watch the world burn than admit they are wrong! Like what your far left cult troll is doing here!

So anything beyond that negates anything you say or post, until you can prove what you claim, which you have not!

See how the far left cult trolls work, they start with a false premise then expect that you will engage them in the rest of their erroneous comments!

d) Refuse to answer because you are a troll that does nothing more than go around attacking anyone who you consider to be on the "left" and are unable to actually provide a thoughtful response

And you see they will add more to there trolling by still pushing a false premise based on their debunked religious beliefs!

Gerrymandering: it's only cool when democrats do it

I did a poll awhile back here at USMB and most Republicans were cool with Gerrymandering since it fits in the Republican strategy of doing anything to ensure continuous Republican rule.

My opinion is that Gerrymandering is bad regardless of which party does it.

How about you?

I did a poll awhile back here at USMB and most Republicans were cool with Gerrymandering

Why should Democrats have all the fun?

So you like gerrymandering if it benefits your side?

See I happen to think it is bad for America regardless of which party does it.

I guess I put personal morality before party.

Just like Democrats like it when it benefits their side.
I am a Democrat and I am opposed to gerrymandering regardless.

Can you name any Republican who is against gerrymandering where it helps the Republican? I can't think of any.

What about you?

And you see they will add more to there trolling by still pushing a false premise based on their debunked religious beliefs!

I did a poll awhile back here at USMB and most Republicans were cool with Gerrymandering since it fits in the Republican strategy of doing anything to ensure continuous Republican rule.

How about you?

I did a poll awhile back here at USMB and most Republicans were cool with Gerrymandering

Can you name any Republican who is against gerrymandering where it helps the Republican? I can't think of any.

Can you show where you condemned anyone on the left for doing this? Can you show anyone on the left condemning their own for it?

Yes your trolling was called out already, but you can continue pushing your debunked far left religious propaganda all you want!

More than a year after his death, a cache of computer files saved on the hard drives of Thomas Hofeller, a prominent Republican redistricting strategist, is becoming public. Republican state lawmakers in North Carolina fought in court to keep copies of these maps, spreadsheets and other documents from entering the public record. But some files have already come to light in recent months through court filings and news reports.

They have been cited as evidence of gerrymandering that got political maps thrown out in North Carolina, and they have raised questions about Hofeller's role in the Trump administration's failed push for a census citizenship question. Now more of the files are available online through a website called The Hofeller Files, where Hofeller's daughter, Stephanie Hofeller, published a link to her copy of the files on Sunday after first announcing her plans in a tweet last month.

Deceased GOP Strategist's Daughter Makes Files Public That Republicans Wanted Sealed

It's unraveling.

I heard this story earlier on NPR about the GOP strategists responsible for Gerrymandering schemes in multiple states. I think it is funny as heck.
Funny? It undermines the fabric of democracy

It's unraveling.

It's unraveling.

What is?

Your grip on sanity?

Republican hubris circa 1950-2016. To much of the old guard is deceased now, and their secrets are spilling out of the closet, even their own children can't stand them, and are exposing their darkest secrets.

How old is Trumpy now? 72? His is the next group to take a dirt nap, and expose even more skeletons, and freaky behavior. It's falling apart for the great white freak show halfwit.

It's just a matter of how badly the current crop of GOP geezers screw things up

It's unraveling.

I heard this story earlier on NPR about the GOP strategists responsible for Gerrymandering schemes in multiple states. I think it is funny as heck.

You do not live in a democracy if you live in the US..

It is a Representative republic

It is why the far left does not understand much!

The California Democratic Party fought the anti-gerrymandering reform initiative in California- fought it in the ballots- and they were wrong- for the same reason that Republicans who love gerrymandering are wrong.

California's politician-free redistricting taking hold in other states

From the far left cult trolls link:

"More to the point, Democrats suggested quietly, having a nonpartisan commission drawing the lines could make it tougher to squeeze out Republicans."

It's unraveling.

Common definitions of the terms democracy and republic often feature overlapping concerns, suggesting that all democracies function as republics, and many republics operate on democratic principles, as shown by these definitions from the Oxford English Dictionary:

• Republic: "A state in which supreme power is held by the people and their elected representatives..."[1]
  • Democracy: "A system of government by the whole population or all the eligible members of a state, typically through elected representatives."[2]
Eugene Volokh of the UCLA School of Law notes that the United States exemplifies the varied nature of a constitutional republic—a country where some decisions (often local) are made by direct democratic processes, while others (often federal) are made by democratically elected representatives.[3] As with many large systems, US governance is incompletely described by any single term. It also employs the concept, for instance, of a constitutional democracy in which a court system is involved in matters of jurisprudence.[3]

As with other democracies, not all persons in a democratic republic are necessarily citizens, and not all citizens are necessarily entitled to vote.[4] Suffrage is commonly restricted by criteria such as voting age.[5]

The California Democratic Party fought the anti-gerrymandering reform initiative in California- fought it in the ballots- and they were wrong- for the same reason that Republicans who love gerrymandering are wrong.

"More to the point, Democrats suggested quietly, having a nonpartisan commission drawing the lines could make it tougher to squeeze out Republicans."

Yep- see, I have no problem condemning Democrat attempts at gerrymandering- that was wrong- but you cannot condemn gerrymandering- except when done by Democrats.

It's unraveling.

At the moment, only Republicans idea of democracy. Do you support one of the two ruling parties? Gee, I wonder which one. :)

Yep- see, I have no problem condemning Democrat attempts at gerrymandering- that was wrong- but you cannot condemn gerrymandering- except when done by Democrats.

Yet you have not condemned them!

It's unraveling.

Common definitions of the terms democracy and republic often feature overlapping concerns, suggesting that all democracies function as republics, and many republics operate on democratic principles, as shown by these definitions from the Oxford English Dictionary:

• Republic: "A state in which supreme power is held by the people and their elected representatives..."[1]
  • Democracy: "A system of government by the whole population or all the eligible members of a state, typically through elected representatives."[2]
Eugene Volokh of the UCLA School of Law notes that the United States exemplifies the varied nature of a constitutional republic—a country where some decisions (often local) are made by direct democratic processes, while others (often federal) are made by democratically elected representatives.[3] As with many large systems, US governance is incompletely described by any single term. It also employs the concept, for instance, of a constitutional democracy in which a court system is involved in matters of jurisprudence.[3]

As with other democracies, not all persons in a democratic republic are necessarily citizens, and not all citizens are necessarily entitled to vote.[4] Suffrage is commonly restricted by criteria such as voting age.[5]

Yes I know the far left does not understand that the US is a representative republic, thanks for proving it once again!

How about you?

Wow. You're so brave. You may be nominated for a Peace Prize.

How about you?

Wow. You're so brave. You may be nominated for a Peace Prize.

Only if Obama gets elected to a third term!

Forum List

Back