GOP Strategist's Daughter Makes Files Public That Republicans Want Sealed

IKR!

We know that democrats invented and patented Gerrymandering!

LOLz
remember, they are what they say we are.
Of course. Two pots calling each other black. Dems have been caught also. It is just the Republicans getting caught lately. Nothing new here.
Yep, and Trump disrupted all of that. too fking funny!

Yeah. I started losing my sense of humor after about 7 months in. It is looking kinda pathetic on both sides. I still think it will work out, but not in the near term. There is just enough bullsh#t and truth on both sides to keep everybody pissed off, so nobody talks anymore.
well they agree on orangemanbad. LOL, while he kicks their asses.
Heck man, I'm not even on there side much either, due to tactics and them not controlling their new kids, that should be seen and not heard until they grow up, but even I know orangemanbad. I am too conservative, still possessing of a moral outlook to have much stomach for him.

remember, they are what they say we are.
Of course. Two pots calling each other black. Dems have been caught also. It is just the Republicans getting caught lately. Nothing new here.

Yeah. I started losing my sense of humor after about 7 months in. It is looking kinda pathetic on both sides. I still think it will work out, but not in the near term. There is just enough bullsh#t and truth on both sides to keep everybody pissed off, so nobody talks anymore.
Heck man, I'm not even on there side much either, due to tactics and them not controlling their new kids, that should be seen and not heard until they grow up, but even I know orangemanbad. I am too conservative, still possessing of a moral outlook to have much stomach for him.
then put up someone with the moral outlook that can win. I took what I could get for my family from a guy who had programs that fit my family. I give a shit he was divorced. Really, it's the times. And when a man with a dick is allowed to go into a little girl's restroom, I draw lines in the sand. So the left can keep their pedophilia and I'll stick with the divorced guy who benefits my family. As an extra, he drives the DC swamp creatures nuts. But hey, you look for that person that fits your one and only mold.

It's a negotiation, I give to his personal issues for his ability to benefit me.

Yes I know the far left does not understand that the US is a representative republic, thanks for proving it once again!

Ya know, Kosh, your really not educating anyone. Of course we live in a representative republic. These people you "representative republic crusaders" harangue vote for their state and federal representatives, probably as often as you do. They also understand the fundamentals of democracy. They democratically elect their councilmen, mayors, governors and as mentioned their representatives. They know they don't go to Washington and democratically vote on all the bills put fourth, as their US Representatives and US Senators do or the (hopefully representative, although not required to represent them) members of the electoral college. Your not educating, your just looking down your nose, looking for someone to feel superior to because it makes you feel good or better about yourself. You probably think "well I told that ignorant asshole" or some such nonsense. You "Representative Republic Nazis" are as bad and the "Spelling Nazis", the "Grammar Nazis" and oh yeah, lets not leave out the "Clip Nazis" of the gun owner/expert crowd on here.

Gerrymandering isn't always the divine right of the last ruling party. That is why it sometimes results in lawsuits, sometime won by plaintiffs if the court determines gerrymandering was illegally disenfranchising segments of the electorate. I understand your disgust for what you see as "the dirty, whining undeserving other side", but the story is about bringing illegalities to light, possibly resulting in adjudication of legitimate grievances. If it works out, through the courts, (even these new courts) it will be for the best. Don't bother letting the subject upset you until it is decided, unless you want to donate your fine legal services and experience and winning ways pro bono in the courts to effect your desired outcome. Have a nice day. :)

You project much on that?

It seems you are the one looking down your nose at others! But the US is s Representative Republic, no matter how anyone wants to spin it.

Yes both parties sue each other all the time over things, it is the partisan way.

Gerrymandering started long ago and neither party wants to fix it! Just like neither party cares about the budget!

The real danger is the far left and soon as people see that the better off we will all be.

And the courts do not always work as they can be just as partisan as the politicians!

Spare me. Kosh. You born in the 21st century? The threat is both parties with love of power and nearsighted viewpoint, and who do you blame the courts on? The other party. Who do they blame the courts on? Your party. Good luck. Enjoy the ongoing civics lesson, and don't lose your head over the petty give and take.

Nope the real danger is the far left! Facts are facts!

The far left is not a party it is a cult!

Grow up. That is what they say about your side. Your both wrong mostly. Unfortunately your both minorly correct. That why the assholes aren't talking to each other. You can look at a few and project on the sum, but it is not statistically accurate, just bluster.
all 63 million that voted for trump are deplorables. so, I don't recall anyone calling out the left voting public. It seems tit for tat is always one way.

The California Democratic Party fought the anti-gerrymandering reform initiative in California- fought it in the ballots- and they were wrong- for the same reason that Republicans who love gerrymandering are wrong.

California's politician-free redistricting taking hold in other states

Over 60% of voters approved a similar initiative in Michigan. Republicans are suing. In Missouri, the Republicans are trying to block a voter passed initiative.
too funny

then put up someone with the moral outlook that can win. I took what I could get for my family from a guy who had programs that fit my family. I give a shit he was divorced. Really, it's the times. And when a man with a dick is allowed to go into a little girl's restroom, I draw lines in the sand. So the left can keep their pedophilia and I'll stick with the divorced guy who benefits my family. As an extra, he drives the DC swamp creatures nuts. But hey, you look for that person that fits your one and only mold.

It's a negotiation, I give to his personal issues for his ability to benefit me.
There are weirdos on both sides. I remember the republican page boy scandals of an earlier era, the wide stance, sitting elected senator of airport restroom fame on his way home to meet with his constituents, the House bank scandal and lots of other things. I also remember the ebbs and flows of the economy while I was raising my family. Keep a level head. Take care of your family to the best of your ability. Don't get stuck supporting one party. It will come back to bite you sooner or later.

Ya know, Kosh, your really not educating anyone. Of course we live in a representative republic. These people you "representative republic crusaders" harangue vote for their state and federal representatives, probably as often as you do. They also understand the fundamentals of democracy. They democratically elect their councilmen, mayors, governors and as mentioned their representatives. They know they don't go to Washington and democratically vote on all the bills put fourth, as their US Representatives and US Senators do or the (hopefully representative, although not required to represent them) members of the electoral college. Your not educating, your just looking down your nose, looking for someone to feel superior to because it makes you feel good or better about yourself. You probably think "well I told that ignorant asshole" or some such nonsense. You "Representative Republic Nazis" are as bad and the "Spelling Nazis", the "Grammar Nazis" and oh yeah, lets not leave out the "Clip Nazis" of the gun owner/expert crowd on here.

Gerrymandering isn't always the divine right of the last ruling party. That is why it sometimes results in lawsuits, sometime won by plaintiffs if the court determines gerrymandering was illegally disenfranchising segments of the electorate. I understand your disgust for what you see as "the dirty, whining undeserving other side", but the story is about bringing illegalities to light, possibly resulting in adjudication of legitimate grievances. If it works out, through the courts, (even these new courts) it will be for the best. Don't bother letting the subject upset you until it is decided, unless you want to donate your fine legal services and experience and winning ways pro bono in the courts to effect your desired outcome. Have a nice day. :)

You project much on that?

It seems you are the one looking down your nose at others! But the US is s Representative Republic, no matter how anyone wants to spin it.

Yes both parties sue each other all the time over things, it is the partisan way.

Gerrymandering started long ago and neither party wants to fix it! Just like neither party cares about the budget!

The real danger is the far left and soon as people see that the better off we will all be.

And the courts do not always work as they can be just as partisan as the politicians!

Spare me. Kosh. You born in the 21st century? The threat is both parties with love of power and nearsighted viewpoint, and who do you blame the courts on? The other party. Who do they blame the courts on? Your party. Good luck. Enjoy the ongoing civics lesson, and don't lose your head over the petty give and take.

Nope the real danger is the far left! Facts are facts!

The far left is not a party it is a cult!

Grow up. That is what they say about your side. Your both wrong mostly. Unfortunately your both minorly correct. That why the assholes aren't talking to each other. You can look at a few and project on the sum, but it is not statistically accurate, just bluster.
all 63 million that voted for trump are deplorables. so, I don't recall anyone calling out the left voting public. It seems tit for tat is always one way.

It's just the paranoia being sold these days to divide the electorate. Try studying anti-propaganda, other than for a how-to manual. Talk to people off the board calmly. The sky ain't falling.

There are weirdos on both sides. I remember the republican page boy scandals of an earlier era, the wide stance, sitting elected senator of airport restroom fame on his way home to meet with his constituents, the House bank scandal and lots of other things. I also remember the ebbs and flows of the economy while I was raising my family. Keep a level head. Take care of your family to the best of your ability. Don't get stuck supporting one party. It will come back to bite you sooner or later.
there are bad people everywhere. hollywood for example, most of that bunch are pedophiles and the dems cower to them like puppies getting treats. There are GOPers who go to stalls in men's rooms and touch the feet of other men. that was but one guy, not an industry. yes, both sides, the tank of water leans left though.

there are bad people everywhere. hollywood for example, most of that bunch are pedophiles and the dems cower to them like puppies getting treats. There are GOPers who go to stalls in men's rooms and touch the feet of other men. that was but one guy, not an industry. yes, both sides, the tank of water leans left though.

There is nothing new under the sun but technology. You should have seen the late 60s. Relax. Take car of your own. It works. Or, it did form me.

There is nothing new under the sun but technology. You should have seen the late 60s. Relax. Take car of your own. It works. Or, it did form me.
what does technology have to do with fked up political nutjobs exactly

People's actions, reactions, aspirations, interpretations, have not changed in thousands or years, only technology has moved on. There is nothing human going on now that hasn't happened before.

People's actions, reactions, aspirations, interpretations, have not changed in thousands or years, only technology has moved on. There is nothing human going on now that hasn't happened before.
Well our country has only existed for 250 some odd years, so not sure how Hollywood and their hate factors into all of that. but many things have remained the same over thousands of years. Yep. Doesn't change one damn thing I wrote.

Well our country has only existed for 250 some odd years, so not sure how Hollywood and their hate factors into all of that. but many things have remained the same over thousands of years. Yep. Doesn't change one damn thing I wrote.
Try not to be influenced by "Hollywood", or loudmouth political crusaders. There are a lot of crusaders on this board. This board is not reality, only a reflection of peoples emotions about reality or lack there of.

Try not to be influenced by "Hollywood", or loudmouth political crusaders. There are a lot of crusaders on this board. This board is not reality, only a reflection of peoples emotions about reality or lack there of.
I wouldn't if the MSM didn't have their hands up their asses and telling us constantly their exhausted hate of our country. I miss a lot of it, but my wife at times likes to watch shit I'd prefer she didn't, but she's her own person and I don't control her. They're pathetic pedophiles, and the demofks embrace them along with MSM. Tells me all I need to know. oh, Epstein was murdered. There wasn't a murder weapon left in the cell. odd huh?

I supposed you dug Kathy Griffin's (puke) posting of trump's severed head huh? How about the screaming of bombing the WH by Madonna? you all cheer that kind of shit. amazing. I denounce the rights use of any such material. no one on the left ever denounces. that's says it all as well.

I wouldn't if the MSM didn't have their hands up their asses and telling us constantly their exhausted hate of our country. I miss a lot of it, but my wife at times likes to watch shit I'd prefer she didn't, but she's her own person and I don't control her. They're pathetic pedophiles, and the demofks embrace them along with MSM. Tells me all I need to know. oh, Epstein was murdered. There wasn't a murder weapon left in the cell. odd huh?

There you go again. In other real news and opinion: Did you hear President Trumps speech, just now. That was, without a doubt the absolute best, most evenly delivered, best written, most Presidential, most informative, least propaganda laced statement to the American people, the world, and the leaders of Iran. I am actually proud of him, in this moment. Lord knows I have never typed, spoken, or meant an honest evaluation of his leadership, at any time before. Very impressive.

According to probate law, it looks like these files don't actually belong to Stephanie. They need to go back under lock and key.

Forum List

Back