GOP strategy - disrupted Dem town hall meetings

Holy smokes......unbelievable. \

You tools can't even see, even while you yourselves are frothing at the mouth, that had Bush not been isolated from protesters that he would never have been allowed to speak ANYWHERE in the US? There were protesters everyhwere the man went. HE COULDN"T GO TO A FUCKING RESTARAUNT without the secret service clearing protesters for a few blocks. There were people that wanted to yell at him everywhere. But you don't get to do that. You will be removed. And if you make trouble, you will be arrested.

Damn....it just keeps getting better. You guys really don't have a clue about protesting! haaaww! It really is priceless. We could have some good 60's type footage of protesters getting whacked good if these people don't learn the rules.

I have no master corporate or otherwise, asshat. Go to France and try to get dialysis after you are 67.

Holy smokes......unbelievable. \

You tools can't even see, even while you yourselves are frothing at the mouth, that had Bush not been isolated from protesters that he would never have been allowed to speak ANYWHERE in the US? There were protesters everyhwere the man went. HE COULDN"T GO TO A FUCKING RESTARAUNT without the secret service clearing protesters for a few blocks. There were people that wanted to yell at him everywhere. But you don't get to do that. You will be removed. And if you make trouble, you will be arrested.

Damn....it just keeps getting better. You guys really don't have a clue about protesting! haaaww! It really is priceless. We could have some good 60's type footage of protesters getting whacked good if these people don't learn the rules.
yes, it is unbelieveable how fucking stupid and short memoried you liberal assholes are

oh, and since you are so quick on the asking, LINK

I have no master corporate or otherwise, asshat. Go to France and try to get dialysis after you are 67.

Sure you do.

They gave $3.4 BILLION DOLLARS to Congress to make sure that their evil little scheme continues.

And they may succeed thanks to people like you and FoxNews.

Sure you do.

They gave $3.4 BILLION DOLLARS to Congress to make sure that their evil little scheme continues, and they may succeed thanks to people like you and FoxNews.

Chris, your next original thought will be your first.

Be gone parrot.

Wow.

I'll be the first to admit that I have NOT lead a sheltered life. I grew up running on the streets of San Fransisco and I've seen some crazy people. I mean, people who were in need of real help. I always thought that they were to far removed from reality to actually operate a computer.

I see now that I was wrong.

Sure you do.

They gave $3.4 BILLION DOLLARS to Congress to make sure that their evil little scheme continues, and they may succeed thanks to people like you and FoxNews.

Be gone parrot.
he is the epitome of a moron

Sure you do.

Be gone parrot.

Great post.

What do you suppose the insurance and big pharma companies are getting out of Congress for their $3.4 BILLION DOLLARS?

Sure you do.

Be gone parrot.

Great post.

What do you suppose the insurance and big pharma companies are getting out of Congress for their $3.4 BILLION DOLLARS?
why dont you ask those dems taking the money

Great post.

I'd be more interested in what the Unions are doing with their billions that Mr. Obama is giving them...
well, there is a lot of money floating around that no one really knows where its coming from nor going to

I'd be more interested in what the Unions are doing with their billions that Mr. Obama is giving them...
well, there is a lot of money floating around that no one really knows where its coming from nor going to
Well, it goes in and then it goes out....

I don't know about you, but that sure sounds like someone is getting fucked, nu?

Great post.

link? to the billions obama is giving 'the unions'...pretty please!

or just explain what you mean?

care

link? to the billions obama is giving 'the unions'...pretty please!

or just explain what you mean?

care
Well, the billions to the Unions is about as real as the billions the big pharm are giving to fight UHC.

But in a real sense, Mr. Obama is paying back the Unions and others who brung him to the dance, so to speak.

Just take a gander at the stimulus bill. Its full of billions to those who supported him.......and, why yes, I do believe that the Unions are in that group.

Forum List

Back