🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

gop stubbornness is coming back to haunt them....tie verdicts

The GOP is declaring the Supreme Court is irrelevant and has no interest in having a full court

okay frankie...as much as i hate to ask...lately you have just been a wee bit too conservative for my good tastes...explain the label of 'radical lunatic'.....i will be waiting..

CrusaderFrank

The GOP is declaring the Supreme Court is irrelevant and has no interest in having a full court

Garland would have voted to allow forced union dues anyway, so what is the point?

My point is that Republicans are setting a precedent that says there is no urgency in filling Supreme Court vacancies

That waiting for a president from your party is the best strategy

Garland would have voted to allow forced union dues anyway, so what is the point?

My point is that Republicans are setting a precedent that says there is no urgency in filling Supreme Court vacancies

That waiting for a president from your party is the best strategy

In the last year of a lame duck president, which has some precedence (not total precedence, but some).

and the lock step 4 on the conservative side? why is the gop happiness when causing gridlock......its like yall hate any kinda progress....

black for one....here yal go honey....i know yall like pics

800px-Graph_of_Bailey_Scores_of_Supreme_Court_Justices_1950-2011.png

Forum List

Back