GOP Superstar Matt Gaetz Brilliantly Exposes Over-Educated Women

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018

"Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) is facing backlash after questioning how many “over-educated, under-loved” women have participated in protests supporting abortion rights after a draft ruling from the Supreme Court showed that the bench is poised to roll back Roe v. Wade. Gaetz is now drawing scrutiny for his tweet about some protesters. A number of tweets criticizing the congressman referenced the sex trafficking investigation -- Jemele Hill, a contributing writer for The Atlantic, wrote on Twitter “How many Florida politicians are out here using a tax collector as a personal pimp to procure sex with a 17 year old girl because they’re a predator and gross?” -- “My tweet speaks for itself, I obviously don’t regret it.” Gaetz told The Hill when reached for comment.

To be fair, Matt may have just been trolling and owning the libs with his comments, but he touches on a very excellent point....There is definitely a problem in this country with over-educated women....Women have no business trying to be too-educated to the point they are over-educated..that is a danger to our social fabric. Pursuits of higher education is best left to men...and since this comment came in light of the draft opinion leak; I think it's important that I talk about Sir Matthew Hale -- the guy who Alito based his ruling on...

"Yes, Alito literally quoted this guy, who was born in 1609, as a defense for ending Roe v. Wade in 2022. “Two treatises by Sir Matthew Hale,” Alito enthusiastically writes, “described abortion of a quick child who died in the womb as a ‘great crime’ and a ‘great misprision.’

That text Alito quoted was something Hale wrote to defend and lay the foundation for marital rape for decades and decades to come...Hale was also big on sentencing women to be hung for witchcraft -- with their only crime being; that they were too "mouthy" or "educated" for their own good......Alito quoting this guy was no mistake, he knew what he was signaling...and mediocre Conservative men like Matt Gaetz receives those signals loud and clear.... Makes you wonder, since Conservatives are in the business of trying to return America back in time -- is that whole 19th amendment thing safe?? Nothing worse than an uppity over-educated woman who has the audacity to vote....against the patriarchy...

"Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) is facing backlash after questioning how many “over-educated, under-loved” women have participated in protests supporting abortion rights after a draft ruling from the Supreme Court showed that the bench is poised to roll back Roe v. Wade. Gaetz is now drawing scrutiny for his tweet about some protesters. A number of tweets criticizing the congressman referenced the sex trafficking investigation -- Jemele Hill, a contributing writer for The Atlantic, wrote on Twitter “How many Florida politicians are out here using a tax collector as a personal pimp to procure sex with a 17 year old girl because they’re a predator and gross?” -- “My tweet speaks for itself, I obviously don’t regret it.” Gaetz told The Hill when reached for comment.

To be fair, Matt may have just been trolling and owning the libs with his comments, but he touches on a very excellent point....There is definitely a problem in this country with over-educated women....Women have no business trying to be too-educated to the point they are over-educated..that is a danger to our social fabric. Pursuits of higher education is best left to men...and since this comment came in light of the draft opinion leak; I think it's important that I talk about Sir Matthew Hale -- the guy who Alito based his ruling on...

"Yes, Alito literally quoted this guy, who was born in 1609, as a defense for ending Roe v. Wade in 2022. “Two treatises by Sir Matthew Hale,” Alito enthusiastically writes, “described abortion of a quick child who died in the womb as a ‘great crime’ and a ‘great misprision.’

That text Alito quoted was something Hale wrote to defend and lay the foundation for marital rape for decades and decades to come....Alito quoting this guy was no mistake, he knew what he was signaling...and mediocre Conservative men like Matt Gaetz receives those signals loud and clear.... Makes you wonder, since Conservatives are in the business of trying to return America back in time -- is that whole 19th amendment thing safe?? Nothing worse than an uppity over-educated woman who has the audacity to vote....against the patriarchy...
Gaetz is remarkably stupid.

If these miseducated progressive women are crazy now, wait till you see their heads explode when Roe is officially overturned.
Nothing funnier than proggy women putting their deranged meltdowns all over social media.
Must watch videos. You can practically see their indoctrinated & clot shot damaged brains start smoking in the skull

If these miseducated progressive women are crazy now, wait till you see their heads explode when Roe is officially overturned.
Nothing funnier than proggy women putting their deranged meltdowns all over social media.
Must watch videos. You can practically see their indoctrinated & clot shot damaged brains start smoking in the skull
Aren't you an incel?

There is no such thing as over educated. The number of females going to college and focusing on careers is increasing.
Down the road now we are going to see the crazies saying the birthrate is declining and how this is not good

There is no such thing as over educated. The number of females going to college and focusing on careers is increasing.
Down the road now we are going to see the crazies saying the birthrate is declining and how this is not good
Interesting. Why will the birthrate decline? Will women be more responsible about conception, now that they will not have the "easy" way out of an unwanted pregnancy.

I agree about being over-educated. I like johngaltshrugged phrase "miseducated." Those ladies who instantly materialized to protest a leaked ruling were indoctrinated instead of educated.

Aren't you an incel?
I had to look up the term since I don't keep up on the latest cutesy prog slang BS. No, but thanks for asking.
Aren't you a progressive woman on the verge of a meltdown most of the time? Pleaser post them someplace I can watch

Incel says what

That text Alito quoted was something Hale wrote to defend and lay the foundation for marital rape for decades and decades to come...Hale was also big on sentencing women to be hung for witchcraft -- with their only crime being; that they were too "mouthy" or "educated" for their own good......Alito quoting this guy was no mistake, he knew what he was signaling...and mediocre Conservative men like Matt Gaetz receives those signals loud and clear.... Makes you wonder, since Conservatives are in the business of trying to return America back in time -- is that whole 19th amendment thing safe?? Nothing worse than an uppity over-educated woman who has the audacity to vote....against the patriarchy...
Are these the same women who support having men with tits sharing their bathrooms? Are these the same women who allow men to beat them in women's competition? If so, then fuck all of them, they deserve all the misery that the left forces upon them.

Well I believe more women will not be having kids. This will help the nation. Young people will have to make decisions on having kids and take steps to ensure they don't have an accident. Not a bad thing. Less pregnancies are a plus.

I suspect he's just being nice......I mean have you seen the homely-ass women that make-up the bulk of the protestors? Blah.

Gaetz is trying to troll, this has to be an article in the Hill because the real world already know Gaetz is facing serious criminal case.

Gaetz is just trying to politise his criminal case... Sorry it is not working, he is going down for underage sex trafficking...

Gaetz is trying to troll, this has to be an article in the Hill because the real world already know Gaetz is facing serious criminal case.

Gaetz is just trying to politise his criminal case... Sorry it is not working, he is going down for underage sex trafficking...
Progs approve of underage sex trafficking. It is just denied while at the same time making positive decisions on the interactions. Ask the new judge.

I suspect he's just being nice......I mean have you seen the homely-ass women that make-up the bulk of the protestors? Blah.
Exactly. Why can't all these women have plastic surgeries like the Trump family?

Forum List

Back