🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GOP sympathy for victims, Dems call for gun control

How many lives does sympathy save? Not that the Republicans are doing it for anything more than covering their asses for political reasons.
Taking guns from all Americans, but of course the elites are exempt just like in medieval times, will result in much more death. History clearly tells us this, but most don't understand history.

It will take someone famous getting shot to actually have some sort of change take place. Even then I'd still say the odds are low. We're way too selfish of a nation to do anything about it.

How does preventing me from getting a gun solve gun violence?

If you don't have a gun you can't shoot me with it.

That assumes that because I own a gun I will shoot you. So basically you assume every fellow citizen is a potential murderer.

Why can't I just run your ass over?

the only LAW that can prevent things like this is Confiscation. don't let these gun control people fool you into believing that isn't what they want.

Governments, with GUNS, have killed over a quarter billion people in the 20th century.
Yes...government is the top mass murder in all of human history...and yet, millions of Americans think government is all peaches and cream.

...actually have some sort of change take place.

:iagree: ...and that change is to remove every fucking scumbag muslime from the U.S.A.

(the muslime murderer) described by co-workers Wednesday as a reserved man who showed no signs of unusual behavior after returning from a month-long trip to Saudi Arabia.

ooooh!! he was such a good boy and devout muslime says daddy...
...identified his son as “very religious. He would go to work, come back, go to pray, come back. He’s Muslim.”

Read more at Dead shooter ID’d: Devout Muslim Syed Farook

don't any of you libertard muslime sympathizers try to defend that motherfucker.

How many lives does sympathy save? Not that the Republicans are doing it for anything more than covering their asses for political reasons.
How does keeping people unarmed and unable to defend themselves save them?
Who's unarmed? We're the most heavily armed country in the world.
Every person killed in CA yesterday was unarmed

The place where it happens is more than likely a "gun free zone". Just waiting for confirmation of it.

Democrats Politicians and some of their followers even are heartless human beings. the first thought for them is to hurry and USE these dead for their political agendas. their motto: never let a dead body get cold before you use them.

this is why they should not be running our Government EVER.

How does keeping people unarmed and unable to defend themselves save them?
Who's unarmed? We're the most heavily armed country in the world.
Every person killed in CA yesterday was unarmed

The place where it happens is more than likely a "gun free zone". Just waiting for confirmation of it.
Whether it was or not none of those people were armed and able to defend themselves

IMO it's just one more reason to carry a weapon

It will take someone famous getting shot to actually have some sort of change take place. Even then I'd still say the odds are low. We're way too selfish of a nation to do anything about it.

The change we need is to close and strictly enforce our borders, DEPORT ALL ILLEGALS, refuse to accept people from undesirable/hostile cultures and to shut down immigration for about 10 years or so....

How does preventing me from getting a gun solve gun violence?

If you don't have a gun you can't shoot me with it.

meanwhile in new orleans, negro crime and murder rates skyrocket....and this negro doesn't want white people to have guns.

Governments, with GUNS, have killed over a quarter billion people in the 20th century.

the United States of Americas Military has killed millions so you can sit there peacefully in Mommies basement spewing your :bsflag:

:up_yours:

Forum List

Back