🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GOP sympathy for victims, Dems call for gun control

Hillary, not Obama this time, was the 1st one to push the gun control rhetoric while 1st responders were still trying to rescue the wounded and conduct an accurate body count.

This was not a sign of leadership DURING a crisis. There is an appropriate time for such discussions...in the middle of the attack, the perpetrators on the loose, & local residents hunkered down hiding in closets in their homes while police go house to house looking for potential shooters is NOT the time. Agendas can wait until American citizens' safety is insured and there has been a chance to grieve.

How many lives does sympathy save? Not that the Republicans are doing it for anything more than covering their asses for political reasons.
How many lives has tighter gun laws in Chicago and CA saved?
:slap:
Thousands I reckon.
That is the problem. You 'recon' rather than examining the data.
My 'reckoning' is just as valid as the question.
Put it another way - how many lives have been saved in cities and states with less gun regulation?
Where's your data for that?

How many lives does sympathy save? Not that the Republicans are doing it for anything more than covering their asses for political reasons.
Thousands I reckon.
Put it another way - how many lives have been saved in cities and states with less gun regulation?
I have given it to you several times. I also do not make that assertion - I don't need to. Weather or not guns save lives is irrelevant. YOU want to remove a right and as such YOU need to furnish proof that such will have significant advantages.

Thousands I reckon.
I have given it to you several times. I also do not make that assertion - I don't need to. Weather or not guns save lives is irrelevant. YOU want to remove a right and as such YOU need to furnish proof that such will have significant advantages.
I wasn't even replying to you.
The question from Mud was 'how many lives have been saved blah blah..."
The only point I'm trying to make is that you can't quantify a negative.
It's a stupid question in other words.

Spare me your ridiculous accusations of my assault on your Second Amendment rights...it has nothing to do with the conversation.

Thousands I reckon.
Im not giving up my rights fuck em

Thousands I reckon.

Spare me your ridiculous accusations of my assault on your Second Amendment rights...it has nothing to do with the conversation.
You cant quantify a change is homicide or death rate?

Who knew.

Save the asinine backpedaling. It is apparent you do not want to deal with the topic.

Thousands I reckon.

You cant quantify a change is homicide or death rate?

Who knew.

Save the asinine backpedaling. It is apparent you do not want to deal with the topic.
No, no...now you've got me interested.
I'm always prepared to be convinced.
Tell me, how many lives would have been saved in Chicago or Ca if the gun laws were less restrictive?

Thousands I reckon.

It has everything to do with our Second Amendments rights.

Obama wanted to bring more mass-shootings into America when he started Fast & Furious. Now he's intentionally setting it up on a larger scale by bringing hundreds of thousand of foreigners that hate Americans into this country. So please spare me any God Damned concern you have when the only damned thing you can say is take our guns before this happens again. If the threat is here and growing, the last thing we should be doing is disarming so we cannot defend ourselves. They tried that in Somalia and it only made the violence worse.

Thousands I reckon.

It has everything to do with our Second Amendments rights.

Obama wanted to bring more mass-shootings into America when he started Fast & Furious. Now he's intentionally setting it up on a larger scale by bringing hundreds of thousand of foreigners that hate Americans into this country. So please spare me any God Damned concern you have when the only damned thing you can say is take our guns before this happens again. If the threat is here and growing, the last thing we should be doing is disarming so we cannot defend ourselves. They tried that in Somalia and it only made the violence worse.
"Obama wanted to bring more mass-shootings into America"
You've sussed him out...how could everyone have been so blind?

CVRD6a0UkAAVrK_.jpg
"God Bless Planned Parenthood"

Last edited:

Forum List

Back