🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GOP sympathy for victims, Dems call for gun control

GOP sympathy for victims, Dems call for gun control

Republicans expressed sympathy for the victims, while Democrats immediately began calling for more gun control in a state that already has some of the nation’s strictest restrictions on Second Amendment rights, with President Obama leading the charge.

Read more at GOP sympathy for victims, Dems call for gun control

why more laws the ones you have now ain't worth a shit when it comes to terrorists, they doNOT walk into a gun shop and buy a full auto AK-47, they are supplied with one after they cross the border, you doom-O-rats and liberfools', presidunce has pulled our B.P. away from certain areas/sectors from Texas to Baja. name or make a law that will be so fearsome it will stop a terrorist dead in his/her tracks.., i have one, a bullet(s) thru their head!! :up:

Republicans control congress, what are they going to do about the problem?

It will take someone famous getting shot to actually have some sort of change take place. Even then I'd still say the odds are low. We're way too selfish of a nation to do anything about it.

How does preventing me from getting a gun solve gun violence?

Sweet strawman! Where did I say anything about preventing you from having a gun?

It will take someone famous getting shot to actually have some sort of change take place. Even then I'd still say the odds are low. We're way too selfish of a nation to do anything about it.

Sweet strawman! Where did I say anything about preventing you from having a gun?

Well that's really the only way to prevent things like this from happening, ban all guns, and confiscate the ones out there.

Well that's really the only way to prevent things like this from happening, ban all guns, and confiscate the ones out there.

Is it? Are you sure? It's all or nothing? How lazy of you.

How many lives does sympathy save? Not that the Republicans are doing it for anything more than covering their asses for political reasons.
How does keeping people unarmed and unable to defend themselves save them?

Seems to work just fine in every other 1st world nation. Why is that?

Yeah, it worked well in Paris.

Should we look at gun violence statistics for France? Is that what you're suggesting?

Only when we're like Cuba will we finally reach the Progressive Mecca

Is it? Are you sure? It's all or nothing? How lazy of you.

Tell me how anything short of that could have prevented what happened there.

How many lives does sympathy save? Not that the Republicans are doing it for anything more than covering their asses for political reasons.

Should we look at gun violence statistics for France? Is that what you're suggesting?

Our gun violence increase compared to Europe can mostly be seen in our increased suicide rate from firearms, and our inner city violence. When it comes to big old spectacular terrorist incidents, they are still ahead of us, between the Paris attacks and Charlie Hedbo attacks.

Our gun violence increase compared to Europe can mostly be seen in our increased suicide rate from firearms, and our inner city violence. When it comes to big old spectacular terrorist incidents, they are still ahead of us, between the Paris attacks and Charlie Hedbo attacks.

Shall we look at gun violence stats between France and the United states with suicides removed from the equation? Is that where you'd like to go with this?

Shall we look at gun violence stats between France and the United states with suicides removed from the equation? Is that where you'd like to go with this?

How about the fact that these mass murder's are from States that have the strictest gun laws and are committed mostly in advertised gun free zones?
More gun control is not going to work.

Shall we look at gun violence stats specific to large scale terrorist attacks between the US and France for this year? The numbers are pretty close probably.

How about the fact that these mass murder's are from States that have the strictest gun laws and are committed mostly in advertised gun free zones?

Just because you're the fastest runner in your class doesn't mean you can win in the olympics.

But solid logic otherwise.

Shall we look at gun violence stats specific to large scale terrorist attacks between the US and France for this year? The numbers are pretty close probably.

LOL, is that the best you've got? So you've reduced your argument to "large scale terror attacks" between France and the U.S. for this single year. Do I have that right?

Talk about mailing it in. Face it Marty, you're a selfish asshole who can't even engage in reasonable debate.

But sure, fuck it...let's look at mass shootings between the two countries for this past year only. You good with that?

You need to provide credible links when you throw out claims like that.

LOL, is that the best you've got? So you've reduced your argument to "large scale terror attacks" between France and the U.S. for this single year. Do I have that right?

Talk about mailing it in. Face it Marty, you're a selfish asshole who can't even engage in reasonable debate.

But sure, fuck it...let's look at mass shootings between the two countries for this past year only. You good with that?

We are discussing a mass shooting, and you want to bring in stuff other than mass shootings. And you wonder why gun rights people don't trust gun grabbers. Its because you look for any fucking reason to reduce our rights using methods that do nothing to prevent anything, and only cause grief to law abiding gun owners.

And don't count a mass shooting as 'anything more than 1", that's another trick you assholes use.

France has uber strict gun control, and it didn't prevent two large scale attacks. Why should I give up a right for something that won't work?

You need to provide credible links when you throw out claims like that.

Where have you been?
The statistics (like FBI and Police) have been put up many times all over the place in this forum whenever mass shootings have taken place in this country.
Yet many like you are still in denial.

Forum List

Back