GOP to lose the Governor's house in Virginia in days

Economy, health care argued in final debate - Richmond Times-Dispatch: Government And Politics

Two word describe why they will lose it...

TEA PARTY

Cuch is the poster boy for the TP.

You're a misinformed dipshit.
You don't live in this state, so shut the fuck up.
And take that crony McCauliffe with you. Every time I look at that scumbag, my skin crawls.

Oh yes I do and it is over for the Cuch. It know it must be painful for you....:eusa_boohoo:

If Virginia votes in someone as corrupt as Terry, they deserve what they get.

Party affiliation notwithstanding, there's no such thing as a viable non-corrupted candidate for high-level government office.

Sadly that may be true. I don't know much about his GOP opponent. But I doubt he was involved in profiting from terminally ill people.

Economy, health care argued in final debate - Richmond Times-Dispatch: Government And Politics

Two word describe why they will lose it...

TEA PARTY

Cuch is the poster boy for the TP.

You're a misinformed dipshit.
You don't live in this state, so shut the fuck up.
And take that crony McCauliffe with you. Every time I look at that scumbag, my skin crawls.

Oh yes I do and it is over for the Cuch. It know it must be painful for you....:eusa_boohoo:

Have you ever contributed anything of any value or relevance to anything? Ever?

Oh yes I do and it is over for the Cuch.

You're just a dipshit on a messageboard.

Name calling is all you got left. The Cuch is history. And a very sketchy history as it stands. His fight with UVA, his challenges of the ACA, and his slap to women doomed him. But the TP pushed the state GOP to nominate him. They will get what they asked for....a loss.

Oh yes I do and it is over for the Cuch.

Name calling is all you got left. The Cuch is history. And a very sketchy history as it stands. His fight with UVA, his challenges of the ACA, and his slap to women doomed him. But the TP pushed the state GOP to nominate him. They will get what they asked for....a loss.

Nah... anyhoo.. if VA votes in this crook and all around scumbag TM.. they get what they deserve.

You leftist fuckwads have no ethics whatsoever.

Nah... anyhoo.. if VA votes in this crook and all around scumbag TM.. they get what they deserve.

You leftist fuckwads have no ethics whatsoever.

Apparently, it's better to vote in someone who profits of the death of the elderly than to vote in a Tea Party member.

There is an awesome riff on Terry McAuliffe in [ame=http://www.amazon.com/This-Town-Funeral-Plus--inAmericas-ebook/dp/B008JHXO6S/]Our Town[/ame].

The author does a good job deconstructing McAuliffe. Good stuff.

It won't work out this way, but it seems to me the lesson of this race will be how far our political parties have fallen. That someone like McCauliffe can actually beat anyone only demonstrates how lousy his opponent is.

This is the best both parties could scrape up?

A little depressing.

If Virginia votes in someone as corrupt as Terry, they deserve what they get.

Party affiliation notwithstanding, there's no such thing as a viable non-corrupted candidate for high-level government office.

Sadly that may be true. I don't know much about his GOP opponent. But I doubt he was involved in profiting from terminally ill people.

Nor was McAuliffe. That was a phony scandal.

Associated Press Retracts Terry McAuliffe Story

The mistake in the AP's reporting comes from misidentifying a suspect referred to by the initials T.M. as McAuliffe. According to a statement provided to NBC4 Washington by the candidate's campaign:
Terry was one of hundreds of passive investors several years ago and had no idea about the allegations against the defendant - who, at the time, was widely respected by business leaders and elected officials. The allegations are horrible and he never would have invested if he knew he was being deceived. The McAuliffe Campaign has donated $27,000 to the American Cancer Society and Terry McAuliffe has donated $47,000 to the American Cancer Society.

Last edited:
The TPM is so toxic now and going forward that mainstream Republicans will not vote for their candidates.

The TPM is so toxic now and going forward that mainstream Republicans will not vote for their candidates.

Cuch was losing before the Tea Party induced government shut down. The Cruz fiasco put a nail in his coffin.

Forum List

Back