GOP using deception in fake political ads

This page is designed specially to trick the person who is visiting the site

Yup. It's specifically designed to trick stupid people. Dems have a lot of them.

Nothing quite like a rightie to defend the unethical and illegal in the name of self-gain.

I'm a righty for pointing out the stupidity of Dems? Dude, follow my posts. I have no problem calling out either side. And unethical? Maybe. Illegal? I don't think so.

Someone read, "Make a contribution to help defeat Alex Sink and candidates like her," and made a contribution and then cried foul.

But if we suggest that says something about how ignorant the electorate is, we're painted as being against civil rights.

GOP using deception in fake political ads

All parties have done this since the election of 1800.

Grow up.

Are Dems really this uneducated and easy to manipulate?

Same thing could be said about the gop's economic back flip the past 5 years. Gutting America is really dumb.

Well dumb ass since the dems have controlled either outright or through the Senate not hearing House bills, ever bill that has been voted on the last 5 years you need to learn facts and not your ignorant talking points. Any thing done the last 5 years was done by democrats and signed by Obama.

You can't blame them. Their party is unpopular. Their policies are despised. They practice voter suppression. Their party is getting older, whiter and is shrinking. They are freaking out. Doing despicable things is expected from the party of "let him die" and "feed the poor and they will breed".

Translation: Dean is upset his gave the maximum donation thinking is was for real Democrats

The cons are so desperate this year, they're using fake political websites to try to deceive democrat voters. This one is going to come back to bite them in the ass.

Republicans Using Fake Websites To Trick Donors Is Just The Start

Ray Bellamy, a doctor based in Florida, decided that he wanted to make a donation in a local congressional race. He began by Googling the Democratic candidate’s name, “Alex Sink.” He then clicked on one of the first results that popped up. A page loaded that that had the candidate’s typical designs, color schemes, and even a large photo of her talking to constituents. Not thinking anything of it he entered his financial information and hit submit. What he didn’t notice was the small print at the bottom of the screen.

He was then notified that his donation had actually gone to her opponent – as he explained to Tampa Bay Times, he had been the victim of an elaborate scheme by National Republican Congressional Committee to trick voters into donating money to the wrong party.

Republicans Using Fake Websites To Trick Donors Is Just The Start - Forbes

There's nothing fake about it. It is a real website and a real ad, advocating for the defeat of Alex Sink for Congress.

What's the problem with it? There is no "small print".
Can't the self-proclaimed smartest people on the planet read?

Here's a clue....."republicans using fake websites" is the report by FORBES, a con rag.

As I was reading your OP, and skimming the article, I was agreeing with you that they are scum, but then at the bottom of the article it displays the website the words "help defeat Alex Sink" very clearly displayed. and the bottom of the page clearly states that it is a Republican site.

This doctor is at fault because he didn't read the site at all.

There's nothing fake about it. It is a real website and a real ad, advocating for the defeat of Alex Sink for Congress.

What's the problem with it? There is no "small print".
Can't the self-proclaimed smartest people on the planet read?

Here's a clue....."republicans using fake websites" is the report by FORBES, a con rag.

As I was reading your OP, and skimming the article, I was agreeing with you that they are scum, but then at the bottom of the article it displays the website the words "help defeat Alex Sink" very clearly displayed. and the bottom of the page clearly states that it is a Republican site.

It's called cyber crime and it is illegal. The US government has a whole agency department for it.

Are Dems really this uneducated and easy to manipulate?

Question is, do you really think voting for manipulative and deceptive is going to fix anything? GOP depends on voter stupidity, that's why they keep trying to destroy education.

It's called cyber crime and it is illegal. The US government has a whole agency department for it.

Um no, the website clearly states their intention is to defeat Alex Sink. The doctor googled her name and was just plain stupid to think that every web site appearing with her name was pro-sink.

There was not a damned bit of deception on that site. If I google Hillary Clinton's name, because I want to support her, I am not going to assume that the first site that comes up is pro-Hillary. I am going to check out the site first. The site in question, is not being deceptive.

Note: It might help if you actually open the link and look first.

What part of "Make a contribution to help defeat Alex Sink and candidates like her" is difficult to understand?

That wasn't in fine print at the bottom.

That was perfectly readable.

Soliciting funds to stop an objectionable candidate is perfectly legit.

give the gop credit, at least they know how to make a website work. LOL Laughs on you dems"

That's what happens when you turn over tasks to Private Corps like righty encourages. Obama had a Private Co. create the website?

It was a failure as many of the other privatizations have become. Privatizing Schools, Prisons, Infrastructure, Military support, etc etc.

Gov should just do it themselves & have something successful like SS, Medicaid, Medicare, Veterans HC, the Military etc.

The deception can't be too good, liberal democrats figured it out.

This page is designed specially to trick the person who is visiting the site

Yup. It's specifically designed to trick stupid people. Dems have a lot of them.
How stupid are you, that you vote for cons that are that desperate? Vote for slime, and that's what you get, moron.

Who the hell said who I vote for? Try not to make illogical jumps (that are designed to deflect). I didn't vote for the Republican Congressmen in the last election because he's a two faced fink. So, you're coming at the wrong guy with that nonsense.

how many threads are we going to have on this? it has been debunked so many times. are democrats this stupid?

Forum List

Back