GOP using deception in fake political ads

Here's a clue....."republicans using fake websites" is the report by FORBES, a con rag.

As I was reading your OP, and skimming the article, I was agreeing with you that they are scum, but then at the bottom of the article it displays the website the words "help defeat Alex Sink" very clearly displayed. and the bottom of the page clearly states that it is a Republican site.

This doctor is at fault because he didn't read the site at all.

It's called cyber crime and it is illegal. The US government has a whole agency department for it.

Mmmhmmm. If you're so right about that; then why is your government (which is full of democrats) not prosecuting him?

You can't blame them. Their party is unpopular. Their policies are despised. They practice voter suppression. Their party is getting older, whiter and is shrinking. They are freaking out. Doing despicable things is expected from the party of "let him die" and "feed the poor and they will breed".

yep, their only options left are suppression ,deception , & downright thievery. Sad :(
Taking a page out of the dimwits play book.

Here's a clue....."republicans using fake websites" is the report by FORBES, a con rag.

As I was reading your OP, and skimming the article, I was agreeing with you that they are scum, but then at the bottom of the article it displays the website the words "help defeat Alex Sink" very clearly displayed. and the bottom of the page clearly states that it is a Republican site.

It's called cyber crime and it is illegal. The US government has a whole agency department for it.

:lol: you are so full of it.

link the site and i will prove it.

Don't be a stupid far right reactionary, for once: all reaction, no traction.

It's deception.

Parties have always done it.

link me to the site, perhaps we are talking about two different sites.

Are you lost already?

i assumed this is about the same site that two other posters already made threads about. that is why i asked you for a link so i can see the site.

is this too much trouble for you? why do you have such a hard time backing up your claims? i presume you saw the site because i know you would never pass judgment without seeing for yourself...:rolleyes:....now give me the site so i can show you that you're wrong.

or chicken out as usual and run away

just so you know fakey....i already clicked the link the OP and can't find a link to the actual site.

i bet you never even saw the site, it just said republicans cheat and you got all excited and said....yes, yes they do....

for the thread creator and fakey, link up to this site so we all can see for ourselves.

:lol: you are so full of it.

link the site and i will prove it.

Understanding Individual Condition

Um no, the website clearly states their intention is to defeat Alex Sink. The doctor googled her name and was just plain stupid to think that every web site appearing with her name was pro-sink.

There was not a damned bit of deception on that site. If I google Hillary Clinton's name, because I want to support her, I am not going to assume that the first site that comes up is pro-Hillary. I am going to check out the site first. The site in question, is not being deceptive.

Note: It might help if you actually open the link and look first.

Obviously the left doesn't think their like mined colleges are smart enough to do wha you did.

how many threads are we going to have on this? it has been debunked so many times. are democrats this stupid?

Well if they see fraud in those ads, then yes they are this stupid.

The cons are so desperate this year, they're using fake political websites to try to deceive democrat voters. This one is going to come back to bite them in the ass.

Republicans Using Fake Websites To Trick Donors Is Just The Start

Ray Bellamy, a doctor based in Florida, decided that he wanted to make a donation in a local congressional race. He began by Googling the Democratic candidate’s name, “Alex Sink.” He then clicked on one of the first results that popped up. A page loaded that that had the candidate’s typical designs, color schemes, and even a large photo of her talking to constituents. Not thinking anything of it he entered his financial information and hit submit. What he didn’t notice was the small print at the bottom of the screen.

He was then notified that his donation had actually gone to her opponent – as he explained to Tampa Bay Times, he had been the victim of an elaborate scheme by National Republican Congressional Committee to trick voters into donating money to the wrong party.

Republicans Using Fake Websites To Trick Donors Is Just The Start - Forbes

And this is worse than your dear leader raising hundreds of millions saying if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor, PERIOD, how?

link me to the site, perhaps we are talking about two different sites.

Are you lost already?

i assumed this is about the same site that two other posters already made threads about. that is why i asked you for a link so i can see the site.

is this too much trouble for you? why do you have such a hard time backing up your claims? i presume you saw the site because i know you would never pass judgment without seeing for yourself...:rolleyes:....now give me the site so i can show you that you're wrong.

You are engaged in filibabble.

Now stop blabbing, and admit that my statement is correct: "Don't be a stupid far right reactionary, for once: all reaction, no traction. It's deception. Parties have always done it."

Produce the site if you wish to rebut; that's your responsibility, not mine.

You are so easy to toy with.

Last edited:
Are you lost already?

You are engaged in filibabble.

no surprise you can't actually have an adult discussion and provide the link to back up your claim. whenever cornered, run away and solely ad hom.

you're a liar jake. i bet the ad is no where near fake. and you know it. but you knee jerked your typical liberal response and realize, oh shit, if i give the link, it will prove i'm a democrat.

fuck off troll

let's see....we have liberals claiming republicans are putting up fake sites....yet no liberal can actually give a link to the site.

see, in the other two threads about this same subject, there was a link to the actual site and it was clear as day it was not fake or fraudulent. in fact, after copying the information, a lliberal admitted it did not rise to fraud.

i believe this thread is bullshit and that is why no liberals will link to this supposed site.

The cons are so desperate this year, they're using fake political websites to try to deceive democrat voters. This one is going to come back to bite them in the ass.

Republicans Using Fake Websites To Trick Donors Is Just The Start

Ray Bellamy, a doctor based in Florida, decided that he wanted to make a donation in a local congressional race. He began by Googling the Democratic candidate’s name, “Alex Sink.” He then clicked on one of the first results that popped up. A page loaded that that had the candidate’s typical designs, color schemes, and even a large photo of her talking to constituents. Not thinking anything of it he entered his financial information and hit submit. What he didn’t notice was the small print at the bottom of the screen.

He was then notified that his donation had actually gone to her opponent – as he explained to Tampa Bay Times, he had been the victim of an elaborate scheme by National Republican Congressional Committee to trick voters into donating money to the wrong party.

Republicans Using Fake Websites To Trick Donors Is Just The Start - Forbes

I'm sorry the busy doctor did not get to read the fine print. :(

Things aren't always what they seem to be.

Like when Obama said he would cut the deficit in half by the end of his first term, he didn't mention that the only way he planned on doing that was to be sure the National Debt would be nearly $17 trillion by the same date.

What politicians say seems to get people in trouble if they're not looking at all that is involved in a website.

There doesn't seem to be any bottom low enough for politicians. Calumny is the worst kind.

For example, if Republicans really aren't behind this scam, someone could be using the public outrage to collect more votes than the opponent. OTOH, if the charge is legit, those responsible should be taken to court and spend some time behind bars for it.

Dirty politics are not appreciated.

Last edited:
I believe the Op has already tried to push this with another thread linking a CNN story about it of course within the CNN story there was example of Democrats doing the same thing. And with this story there is this.

These Republicans are far from the only group to engage in behavior like this – questionable campaign tactics are expected from both parties.

As I stated on the previous thread at least the Republicans admit what they are doing whereas the Democrats want to pretend they never doing anything questionable or unsavory.

Forum List

Back