GOP Voters Angrier Than Ever After Third GOP Presidential Primaries Debate

I did not have to watch the debate to know the outcome, CNBC to know that gave the Republican Candidate's something they did not expect, a real debate.

The current Klown Kar of pathetic Candidates are not used to questions of substance and having to answer real politically issued based queries.

For the time since the Republican Debate Debacle started, the Republican Stooges running for the White House to actually think and chew gum at the same time and failed at both.

This current crop of nuts running for president should be a complete embarrassment to the American people. Un effin believable, how these people whine about everything that isn't FOX fed!!
Some of them even complained about FOX.

I did not have to watch the debate to know the outcome, CNBC to know that gave the Republican Candidate's something they did not expect, a real debate.

The current Klown Kar of pathetic Candidates are not used to questions of substance and having to answer real politically issued based queries.

For the time since the Republican Debate Debacle started, the Republican Stooges running for the White House to actually think and chew gum at the same time and failed at both.

This current crop of nuts running for president should be a complete embarrassment to the American people. Un effin believable, how these people whine about everything that isn't FOX fed!!

Yes. What this country needs is a lot more of this:

The Top 5 Ways Liberal Policies Hurt The Poor
Articles: Admitted: The Democratic Party Does Not Represent the Middle Class
Be strong and resolute: Democrat policies HURT the poor, minorities, middle class, our future
If Democrats want to appeal to the working class, they really need some policies that benefit the working class

But you Liberal idiots continue on with your ignorant dribble.

Thank you and exactly what policies have the GOP-igs offered that has helped anybody save to the rich????? Until you can come with some concrete banter from the right to counter your bullshit attacks, please shut the hell up!!

The conservative party, thanks to the visceral hatred of the black guy in the white house, can do and say just about anything these days and no one seems to care or give a damn, not the politicians, the media...nobody. So its only fittin that they shit all over what is tradition and write their own rules, because nobody seems to care. But if Hillary or Bernie ever complained about hard questions....the world as we know it would come to an end, that's how much they'd attack these two.

But this country deserves their hypocrisy, because our love for the so outsidesr is making us all look absolutely pathetic to the world at large.

This is true because Fox tried to come out as totally unbiased. CNBC made no such attempt.

The conservative party, thanks to the visceral hatred of the black guy in the white house, can do and say just about anything these days and no one seems to care or give a damn, not the politicians, the media...nobody. So its only fittin that they shit all over what is tradition and write their own rules, because nobody seems to care. But if Hillary or Bernie ever complained about hard questions....the world as we know it would come to an end, that's how much they'd attack these two.

But this country deserves their hypocrisy, because our love for the so outsidesr is making us all look absolutely pathetic to the world at large.

Oh please, if the Democrat debate had to suffer such ridiculous questions as the Republicans did in their debate, there would be nothing but outrage.

The theme of these debates was to make it look as Republicans all hate each other but Democrats love each other in spite of some minor differences. The Republicans did a pretty good job of combating that outcome which took liberals by surprise. They showed they were united on many fronts. Nobody pulled out a knife or gun. They turned the debate from battling each other to battling the MSM. From a liberal point of view, that's a no-no. You're not supposed to mouth off to their precious MSM.

Yes. What this country needs is a lot more of this:

The Top 5 Ways Liberal Policies Hurt The Poor
Articles: Admitted: The Democratic Party Does Not Represent the Middle Class
Be strong and resolute: Democrat policies HURT the poor, minorities, middle class, our future
If Democrats want to appeal to the working class, they really need some policies that benefit the working class

But you Liberal idiots continue on with your ignorant dribble.

Thank you and exactly what policies have the GOP-igs offered that has helped anybody save to the rich????? Until you can come with some concrete banter from the right to counter your bullshit attacks, please shut the hell up!!

What's the matter? Can't handle any responses? First you asked what Hillary lied about and wanted a link. I gave you a link, you didn't respond concerning my link. Now I show you the effects the failed policies the Democrat Party has had on the poor, on Blacks, on the working class and instead of commenting on any of them, you tell me to shut up. If you can't abide the heat, stay out of the kitchen.

How can you say that? Many in the Republican Party are trying to elect a Black guy, or haven't you noticed.

Its times like this I am so glad I never put much hope in democrats or republicans. I like Trump. Is he perfect candidate? Hell no.But he is pretty good.

Trump will lose and lose badly. He will take down the Republican Party with him. Voting for him will be pissing in the wind...hope you enjoy the shower
I am sure as a democrat you would love to see that. But facts that pesky thing you liberals seem to HATE says otherwise.

Why?

One member here used a phrase "Embrace the suck" and Dante only half-jokingly quoted it with the following...words of resignation and comfort for GOP voters.

No matter how much bravado and chest thumping the GOP voters on usmb and elsewhere are engaging in, one thing is incredibly clear: the GOP field is highly disappointing to it's voting bloc
This is what happens when hate & fear is all your party has

this is true because Fox tried to come out as totally unbiased. CNBC made no such attempt.[/QUOTE

Two words that do not belong in the same sentence:

Fox and unbiased.

Fox is totally biased.

To day other wise is a lie.

Its times like this I am so glad I never put much hope in democrats or republicans. I like Trump. Is he perfect candidate? Hell no.But he is pretty good.

Trump will lose and lose badly. He will take down the Republican Party with him. Voting for him will be pissing in the wind...hope you enjoy the shower
I am sure as a democrat you would love to see that. But facts that pesky thing you liberals seem to HATE says otherwise.

Any idiot who votes for Trump is an outright fool. And yes, I would love to see the Republican Party broken and bleeding on the floor.

The conservative party, thanks to the visceral hatred of the black guy in the white house, can do and say just about anything these days and no one seems to care or give a damn, not the politicians, the media...nobody. So its only fittin that they shit all over what is tradition and write their own rules, because nobody seems to care. But if Hillary or Bernie ever complained about hard questions....the world as we know it would come to an end, that'i how much they'd attack these two.

I totally agree. Obama made them bat crap crazy. I believe that the Republicans believe they are entitled to the Oval Office. How anyone but a Republican be elected President. The fact that an African-American was elected really gives the Republicans a huge case of butt hurt.

Now the Democrats are set to run Hilary Clinton (I DO NOT SUPPORT HILARY CLINTON), which is their worst nightmare. Especially after disaster with Benghazi Committee Disaster, which only gave the Hilary Campaign hours of a cool, calm and collected Hilary Clinton standing toe-to-toe with Goober Gowdy and winning the day.

The Republican Party cannot lose a third Presidential Election in a row. Doing so will relegate the RePuLiCoNs to back bencher status which is what they deserve in the first damn place.

The conservative party, thanks to the visceral hatred of the black guy in the white house, can do and say just about anything these days and no one seems to care or give a damn, not the politicians, the media...nobody. So its only fittin that they shit all over what is tradition and write their own rules, because nobody seems to care. But if Hillary or Bernie ever complained about hard questions....the world as we know it would come to an end, that'i how much they'd attack these two.

I totally agree. Obama made them bat crap crazy. I believe that the Republicans believe they are entitled to the Oval Office. How anyone but a Republican be elected President. The fact that an African-American was elected really gives the Republicans a huge case of butt hurt.

Now the Democrats are set to run Hilary Clinton (I DO NOT SUPPORT HILARY CLINTON), which is their worst nightmare. Especially after disaster with Benghazi Committee Disaster, which only gave the Hilary Campaign hours of a cool, calm and collected Hilary Clinton standing toe-to-toe with Goober Gowdy and winning the day.

The Republican Party cannot lose a third Presidential Election in a row. Doing so will relegate the RePuLiCoNs to back bencher status which is what they deserve in the first damn place.

Are you kidding me? We are hoping Hillary is not indicted or goes to jail so she can run. Hillary running is almost a shoe-in for any Republican candidate including Trump.

Any idiot who votes for Trump is an outright fool. And yes, I would love to see the Republican Party broken and bleeding on the floor.

There's that good ole compassionate liberalism again. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Are you kidding me? We are hoping Hillary is not indicted or goes to jail so she can run. Hillary running is almost a shoe-in for any Republican candidate including Trump.

Nice lie.

The committee was a failure. Your gang that shoot straight failed

Nice lie.

The committee was a failure. Your gang that shoot straight failed

I'm not worried about that. There is so much baggage with this woman that it's hard to know where to start. I mean, seriously. The woman has conversations with dead people, and you want her to have access to the red button?

Why?

One member here used a phrase "Embrace the suck" and Dante only half-jokingly quoted it with the following...words of resignation and comfort for GOP voters.

No matter how much bravado and chest thumping the GOP voters on usmb and elsewhere are engaging in, one thing is incredibly clear: the GOP field is highly disappointing to it's voting bloc
This is what happens when hate & fear is all your party has

All the RePuBiLcOnS have are fear and lies. They have no depth and are shear shit in their scared of Hilary Clinton.

Yeah we should vote for Hillary "what difference does it make,bitch/butcher of benghazi,defender of child rapists,I can't satisfy my husband and keep him from other women but I run on "women's rights" Clinton huh!?

YOU are not everyone. What you Liberals forget is the American taxpayer. The stupid old American taxpayer knows what the price of a pound of hamburger is today. He knows Obamacare's rates, co-pays, and deductibles are going through the roof and that many insurers are dropping off the exchanges. He knows Obama has made us the laughingstock on the world stage. The American taxpayer is fed up with everybody and his brother sponging off his hard-earned tax dollars. He knows his children are bankrupted by a national debt that will rise to $26 Trillion dollars in ten years. He has had seven years to see this country fall into mediocrity without a Commander-in-Chief with gonads in the Oval Office. It's not just the Conservatives in the Republican base who are fed up with the direction the President and the Democrat Party has taken this nation but it is the Independents, some Democrats, and the American taxpayer and public in general.

Forum List

Back