GOP Voters Angrier Than Ever After Third GOP Presidential Primaries Debate

The attack also immediately followed a call from al Qaeda leader Ayman al-Zawahiri for revenge for the death in June of Abu Yahya al-Libi, a senior Libyan member of the terror group.

Where did she lie ? She talked about an attack from an "alqueda -type group".

The ambassador wasn't attacked by bumblebees, it wasn't a carjacking . What would you call the people who attacked him?

Terrorists. Or was it just a coincidence that the attack took place on September 11th?
Where did she lie ? She talked about an attack from an "alqueda -type group".

The ambassador wasn't attacked by bumblebees, it wasn't a carjacking . What would you call the people who attacked him?

Terrorists. Or was it just a coincidence that the attack took place on September 11th?

Its times like this I am so glad I never put much hope in democrats or republicans. I like Trump. Is he perfect candidate? Hell no.But he is pretty good.

Trump will lose and lose badly. He will take down the Republican Party with him. Voting for him will be pissing in the wind...hope you enjoy the shower
I am sure as a democrat you would love to see that. But facts that pesky thing you liberals seem to HATE says otherwise.

Any idiot who votes for Trump is an outright fool. And yes, I would love to see the Republican Party broken and bleeding on the floor.
Yeah we should vote for Hillary "what difference does it make,bitch/butcher of benghazi,defender of child rapists,I can't satisfy my husband and keep him from other women but I run on "women's rights" Clinton huh!?

By Goober Gowdy own admission, nothing new was learned....possibly because there was NOTHING TO LEARN!!!!

You really need new material.
Doesn't change fact she was responsible for it all. Doesn't change fact she wants to run on "women's rights" when her husband used office of Governor and President to commit who knows how many sexual assaults,affairs etc with women and she never gave a shit,she still defended a child rapist and LAUGHED ABOUT IT.Yeah certainly kind of piece of shit I want running my country. Maybe we should ask her the Ambassador's name she let get killed in Libya? She doesn't know as per her emails show.

Trump will lose and lose badly. He will take down the Republican Party with him. Voting for him will be pissing in the wind...hope you enjoy the shower
I am sure as a democrat you would love to see that. But facts that pesky thing you liberals seem to HATE says otherwise.

Any idiot who votes for Trump is an outright fool. And yes, I would love to see the Republican Party broken and bleeding on the floor.
Yeah we should vote for Hillary "what difference does it make,bitch/butcher of benghazi,defender of child rapists,I can't satisfy my husband and keep him from other women but I run on "women's rights" Clinton huh!?

By Goober Gowdy own admission, nothing new was learned....possibly because there was NOTHING TO LEARN!!!!

Doesn't change fact she was responsible for it all. Doesn't change fact she wants to run on "women's rights" when her husband used office of Governor and President to commit who knows how many sexual assaults,affairs etc with women and she never gave a shit,she still defended a child rapist and LAUGHED ABOUT IT.Yeah certainly kind of piece of shit I want running my country. Maybe we should ask her the Ambassador's name she let get killed in Libya? She doesn't know as per her emails show.

No she was NOT "Responsible for it all." n

How can Ms. Clinton be faulted when Republicans refused to vote money for security...how exactly is that her fault. Republicans refused to vote the budget necessary for security upgrades, including Diplomatic Security Service Personnel...how is that her fault?

Bring up her husband means you ain't got nothing left.

New material.

How many times have I posted this? Budget was not a factor.
Was the refusal to provide more security caused by budget cuts to embassy security? “No, sir,” Charlene Lamb, the Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for International Programs, told the committee.
And
Lamb said that the State Department was right not to grant Nordstrom’s request for more security. “We had the correct number of assets in Benghazi on the night of 9/11,” Lamb said, citing the Libyan security personnel.

How can Ms. Clinton be faulted when Republicans refused to vote money for security...how exactly is that her fault. Republicans refused to vote the budget necessary for security upgrades, including Diplomatic Security Service Personnel...how is that her fault?

New material.

New material.

The budget that was reduced was not for security alone. The money was allocated for maintenance, updates and security. How they spent the money was up to them.

Was the refusal to provide more security caused by budget cuts to embassy security? “No, sir,” Charlene Lamb, the Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for International Programs, told the committee.
And
Lamb said that the State Department was right not to grant Nordstrom’s request for more security. “We had the correct number of assets in Benghazi on the night of 9/11,” Lamb said, citing the Libyan security personnel.

New material.

If monies for security were allocated by the Republicans, which is the truth, Ms. Clinton is not responsible for what the Republicans did.

New Material.

The New York Times reported in 2009 that Art in Embassies spends about $4.5 million a year for permanent art acquisitions.

The State Department also has a Chief Diversity Officer, whose job it is to warn that “holding the fort” is a racist phrase

State Department spent $630,000 on Facebook likes
Meanwhile here's where what the State Department under Hillary Clinton spent taxpayer money on.

Those records show the State Department bought $415,000 worth of alcohol in fiscal 2012, which was 25 percent more than the $331,000 spent in 2011 and more than triple the $118,000 spent in 2008.

All this liquor and wine requires proper drinkware, of course. Thus, the State Department raced to fill an order of $5 million just hours before the shutdown, buying 12,000 pieces of hand-blown crystal glassware—retailing up to $85 per glass.
Kindles are just right for teaching English, the State Department thinks, which is why it bought 2,500 of them from Amazon in a $16.5 million no-bid contract.

That works out to $6,600 per Kindle Touch — a lot more than the $189 retail price.

Rep questions State Department's green energy spending amid security concerns
And their budget was $1.63 billion

What was that you were saying?

And

New material.

If monies for security were allocated by the Republicans, which is the truth, Ms. Clinton is not responsible for what the Republicans did.

New Material.

Why Does the (White) Lower Middle Class Vote Republican?

So why does the white, lower middle class, population continue to favor the Republicans despite the fact that the economic promises of the party have been shown to be bogus? Partly it is a cultural phenomenon.

Maybe because when Democrats are in, it always costs me money whereas when Republicans are in power, it doesn't cost me any additional money and sometimes less than I was paying before.

New material.
She was SOS its her fault it happened under HER watch she knew it wasn't about a damn video her and the idiots in the Obama regime are the ones that toppled a stable government in Libya and allowed this shit to happen. Keep covering it up I don't really expect politicians to find another politician guilty despite their different letters beside their names. Bitch belongs in front of a firing squad.

New material.

Bill Clinton never was involved in a "sexual assault".

Never let these bozos get away with that.

New material.
She was SOS its her fault it happened under HER watch she knew it wasn't about a damn video her and the idiots in the Obama regime are the ones that toppled a stable government in Libya and allowed this shit to happen. Keep covering it up I don't really expect politicians to find another politician guilty despite their different letters beside their names. Bitch belongs in front of a firing squad.

Yeah it was about a "damn video"..

As the attack in Benghazi was unfolding a few hours later, Mr. Abu Khattala told fellow Islamist fighters and others that the assault was retaliation for the same insulting video, according to people who heard him.

In an interview a few days later, he pointedly declined to say whether an offensive online video might indeed warrant the destruction of the diplomatic mission or the killing of the ambassador. “From a religious point of view, it is hard to say whether it is good or bad,” he said.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/18/w...egin-to-answer-questions-on-assault.html?_r=1

And

New material.

The Obama administration has been pretty good at "covering" Republicans. Not sure why. Additionally the questioner cut her off.

Here's the go to guy.

New material.

As the attack in Benghazi was unfolding a few hours later, Mr. Abu Khattala told fellow Islamist fighters and others that the assault was retaliation for the same insulting video, according to people who heard him.

In an interview a few days later, he pointedly declined to say whether an offensive online video might indeed warrant the destruction of the diplomatic mission or the killing of the ambassador. “From a religious point of view, it is hard to say whether it is good or bad,” he said.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/18/w...egin-to-answer-questions-on-assault.html?_r=1

From the bitch of benghazis own lips.

He also cited a call Clinton made the night of the attack to Mohammed Magariaf, who was then the president of Libya. According to a transcript of the call, Clinton acknowledged that the al-Qaida affiliated group Ansar al-Sharia was “claiming responsibility” for the attack.

And in a phone call with Egyptian Prime Minister Hisham Kandil the next day, Clinton said “we know the attack in Libya had nothing to do with the film. It was a planned attack, not a protest.”

Read more: Hillary Told Daughter Chelsea That Terrorists Were Behind Benghazi Attack The Night It Happened [VIDEO]

New material.

He lied under oath, little blue dress.

New material.

Bill Clinton's ong history of sexual assault

sure sure...ALL these women are just lying eh?

New material.

Hey dumba$$, it was not about the video, are you stupid in the head?? No one watched the video before the attack, the views of video on YouTube were minimal. The people that were actually there, said it was not about the video. Take your democratic progressive talking points and go Pee down Chris Matthews leg.

You're a kiss a$$ suck a$$ kind a guy

Forum List

Back