GOP Voters Angrier Than Ever After Third GOP Presidential Primaries Debate

You idiots voted obuthole in twice , so yes you are willing.
DId we mention that President Obama won twice? If not, I will mention it. President Obama won twice. Once in 2008 and once again in 2012. :D

So did George Bush.

He didn't win the first election.

He was appointed by the Supreme Court. 2 Judges sitting there were appointed by his father's administration.

And the state in dispute? His brother was governor and the secretary of state was his campaign manager.

First off his brother recused himself before anything even started. Secondly it's Al Gore's buddies that got him into trouble.

The Florida law was that all ballots had to be certified in seven days. If you want a recount, fine, recount and have the damn ballots certified in seven days.

The Florida courts decided they didn't like that law. So they created the Al Gore law which gave Gore as much time as he needed to find enough winning votes. Not only did that violate Florida's law, but in a recount, an equal count has to take place in both Democrat and Republican districts. The court allowed Gore to count only ballots in Democrat areas.

When the Supreme Court got a hold of the case, they sent it back to the Florida courts to explain their judicial legislation. That's why Bush won.

:lol:

Ridiculous.

If the situations were reversed and the same thing happened for a Democrat? We'd be in the midst of a Civil War.

It's exactly what happened. Are you trying to tell me that Gore didn't get the courts permission to recount his ballots in only Democrat districts?

Florida Supreme Court appeals[edit]
Main articles: Palm Beach County Canvassing Board v. Harris (Harris I) and Gore v. Harris (Harris II)

Florida Supreme Court spokesman Craig Waters

The trial of Palm Beach Canvassing Board v. Katherine Harris was a response from the Bush campaign to state litigation against extending the statutory deadlines for the manual recounts. Besides deadlines, also in dispute were the criteria that each county's canvassing board would use in examining the overvotes and/or undervotes. Numerous local court rulings went both ways, some ordering recounts because the vote was so close and others declaring that a selective manual recount in a few heavily Democratic counties would be unfair.

Eventually, the Gore campaign appealed to the Florida Supreme Court, which ordered the recount to proceed. The Bush campaign subsequently appealed to the Supreme Court of the United States, which took up the case Bush v. Palm Beach County Canvassing Board on December 1. On December 4, the U.S. Supreme Court returned this matter to the Florida Supreme Court with an order vacating its earlier decision. In its opinion, the Supreme Court cited several areas where the Florida Supreme Court had violated both the federal and Florida constitutions. The Court further held that it had "considerable uncertainty" as to the reasons given by the Florida Supreme Court for its decision. The Florida Supreme Court clarified its ruling on this matter while the United States Supreme Court was deliberating Bush v. Gore.

Florida election recount - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You right wingers are so clueless .

For example your racist analysis . But let me play ! More Blacks have voted for white candidates than whites have voted for a black candidate .

That's a lie.

If it were true, that fuckwad Obama would never have been elected. 11% of the nation could not elect him by themselves.

Now, that SHOULD be obvious, but it isn't to you. You know why? Because you're truly stupid.

If u think Carson pulls the black vote , you are a fool. Carly will have her ass handed to her by Hillary .

What's Carly's big gun? A big biz failure who's known for eliminating the jobs of thousands of Americans ? Oh that will get her points wh the gen pop.

You are a hack - 100%

You think reciting partisan hate memes from the Soros sites is equivalent to thinking; it isn't. Carson won't attracts as many of the "gibs me dat" black voters as Obama did, because he isn't promising to pay their rent or give them free electricity. However, those blacks who DO vote will vote for him. Mostly we will return to the traditional situation where most don't bother to vote.

Hillary only attracts the mindless drones. You are a party sycophant, you hold party above all, you live to serve the party, your life has no meaning save your filthy party. But morons like you are a small part of the population. Just because everyone else on DailyKOS is a mindless twit like you, don't think that equates to the general population.

Hillary is hated, and rightly so. The only way you democrats could win is if the GOP ran someone more hated, Jeb Bush, but they won't - so Hillary loses in the general - regardless of who the GOP runs.

If you think about it just a little bit, you will realize how hilariously wrong you are about more blacks have voted for white candidates than whites have voted for black candidates..

How am I wrong . Until Obama , all
The presidential candidates had been white . Therefore any black person who's ever voted for president, has voted for a white guy . Not to mention all the white senators, governors etc..

What you need to realize is that blacks aren't going to vote for Carson just because he's black . Obama got a few points higher than the white male dem candidate that came before him ( Kerry ).

I think I responded to the wrong statement. Uncensored said your statement was a lie, and my response was meant for him. Sorry for the mistake.

[

If you think about it just a little bit, you will realize how hilariously wrong you are about more blacks have voted for white candidates than whites have voted for black candidates..

That's a lie.

If it were true, that fuckwad Obama would never have been elected. 11% of the nation could not elect him by themselves.

In no single election, have more blacks voted for a white candidate than whites voted for Obama, in either '08 or '12.

Your post is idiocy, which seems your forte'

Still haven't figured it out, have you?

You idiots voted obuthole in twice , so yes you are willing.
DId we mention that President Obama won twice? If not, I will mention it. President Obama won twice. Once in 2008 and once again in 2012. :D

So did George Bush.

He was appointed by the Supreme Court. 2 Judges sitting there were appointed by his father's administration.

And the state in dispute? His brother was governor and the secretary of state was his campaign manager.

First off his brother recused himself before anything even started. Secondly it's Al Gore's buddies that got him into trouble.

The Florida law was that all ballots had to be certified in seven days. If you want a recount, fine, recount and have the damn ballots certified in seven days.

The Florida courts decided they didn't like that law. So they created the Al Gore law which gave Gore as much time as he needed to find enough winning votes. Not only did that violate Florida's law, but in a recount, an equal count has to take place in both Democrat and Republican districts. The court allowed Gore to count only ballots in Democrat areas.

When the Supreme Court got a hold of the case, they sent it back to the Florida courts to explain their judicial legislation. That's why Bush won.

Ridiculous.

If the situations were reversed and the same thing happened for a Democrat? We'd be in the midst of a Civil War.
Truth hurts you libtard idiots.

Gotta love these diaper wearing rich motherfuckers on the right.....every time these lunatics have a fuckin debate, they all come out crying about how tough it was, boo fuckin hoo. And these are the motherfuckers that want to run this country and they can't even handle a fuckin debate. Grant it, some of the questions are stupid, but damnit, if you want to be president, get over it. If the DNC were to pull some shit like this, all hell would break loose. LOLOLO

Bottom line is this, once again, this country houses some of the sorriest conservative bitches on the planet.

I did not have to watch the debate to know the outcome, CNBC to know that gave the Republican Candidate's something they did not expect, a real debate.

The current Klown Kar of pathetic Candidates are not used to questions of substance and having to answer real politically issued based queries.

For the time since the Republican Debate Debacle started, the Republican Stooges running for the White House to actually think and chew gum at the same time and failed at both.

This current crop of nuts running for president should be a complete embarrassment to the American people. Un effin believable, how these people whine about everything that isn't FOX fed!!

The deserter-in-chief and his draft dodging butt wad cohort won a court decision in Florida. President Obama carried Florida in two elections, the shrub had to cheat.

So did George Bush.

Ridiculous.

Isn't idiot what you see in your mirror each morning?

I did not have to watch the debate to know the outcome, CNBC to know that gave the Republican Candidate's something they did not expect, a real debate.

The current Klown Kar of pathetic Candidates are not used to questions of substance and having to answer real politically issued based queries.

For the time since the Republican Debate Debacle started, the Republican Stooges running for the White House to actually think and chew gum at the same time and failed at both.

This current crop of nuts running for president should be a complete embarrassment to the American people. Un effin believable, how these people whine about everything that isn't FOX fed!!

Yes. What this country needs is a lot more of this:

The Top 5 Ways Liberal Policies Hurt The Poor
Articles: Admitted: The Democratic Party Does Not Represent the Middle Class
Be strong and resolute: Democrat policies HURT the poor, minorities, middle class, our future
If Democrats want to appeal to the working class, they really need some policies that benefit the working class

But you Liberal idiots continue on with your ignorant dribble.

So did George Bush.

Ridiculous.

Then my mirror must have your ugly mugs image in it.

Ridiculous.

Then my mirror must have your ugly mugs image in it.

The mirror reflects the user. Foisting your failures off on others only proves your own low own low opinion of yourself.

Gotta love these diaper wearing rich motherfuckers on the right.....every time these lunatics have a fuckin debate, they all come out crying about how tough it was, boo fuckin hoo. And these are the motherfuckers that want to run this country and they can't even handle a fuckin debate. Grant it, some of the questions are stupid, but damnit, if you want to be president, get over it. If the DNC were to pull some shit like this, all hell would break loose. LOLOLO

Bottom line is this, once again, this country houses some of the sorriest conservative bitches on the planet.

Those conservatives are always crying about something. "Boo-hoo, my air isn't clean enough. My water isn't clean enough. My neighbor owns a gun. The guy where my wife works makes 20 cents an hour more because she's not there some of the time. Rich people have all the money. I don't make enough money stocking shelves. Somebody is smoking a cigarette in the park. The fat kid across the street eats at McDonald's all the time."

I swear, it's like you can't shut these MF's up!

GOP Voters Angrier Than Ever After Third GOP Presidential Primaries Debate

Why?

One member here used a phrase "Embrace the suck" and Dante only half-jokingly quoted it with the following...words of resignation and comfort for GOP voters.

No matter how much bravado and chest thumping the GOP voters on usmb and elsewhere are engaging in, one thing is incredibly clear: the GOP field is highly disappointing to it's voting bloc

Actually, it appears to me that more Liberals are concerned about the GOP candidates than are Republicans.

that's because the left isn't totally willing to accept monumental incompetence like the right is ..

IMO

How would explain how the Republicans embraced idiots like Romney and Palin?

Your Presidential Front Runners are so two men with no clue what it means to President and you people see them a manna from heaven.

So a brain surgeon, a successful businessman, a man with two advanced degrees and a history of making business viable, and a former governor are idiots?

What exactly have you done with your life?

Should you need surgery, would you want Trump to operate?

Should you need a lawyer, would you want Carson to represent you?

If you're going to be held up at gunpoint, would you want John Dillinger to be holding the gun?

Experience in politics in a presidential candidate is as desirable as experience robbing banks in a bank president. Bank customers don't see that as a resume enhancement.

that's because the left isn't totally willing to accept monumental incompetence like the right is ..

IMO

How would explain how the Republicans embraced idiots like Romney and Palin?

Your Presidential Front Runners are so two men with no clue what it means to President and you people see them a manna from heaven.

So a brain surgeon, a successful businessman, a man with two advanced degrees and a history of making business viable, and a former governor are idiots?

if i need a community organizer/activist i want one from one of the bloodiest, most corrupt and failing cities in the country to bring us together

What's bad about being a community organizer ?

A "community organizer" is indistinguishable from a terrorist.

You right wingers are so clueless .

For example your racist analysis . But let me play ! More Blacks have voted for white candidates than whites have voted for a black candidate .

That's a lie.

Now, that SHOULD be obvious, but it isn't to you. You know why? Because you're truly stupid.

If u think Carson pulls the black vote , you are a fool. Carly will have her ass handed to her by Hillary .

What's Carly's big gun? A big biz failure who's known for eliminating the jobs of thousands of Americans ? Oh that will get her points wh the gen pop.

You are a hack - 100%

You think reciting partisan hate memes from the Soros sites is equivalent to thinking; it isn't. Carson won't attracts as many of the "gibs me dat" black voters as Obama did, because he isn't promising to pay their rent or give them free electricity. However, those blacks who DO vote will vote for him. Mostly we will return to the traditional situation where most don't bother to vote.

Hillary only attracts the mindless drones. You are a party sycophant, you hold party above all, you live to serve the party, your life has no meaning save your filthy party. But morons like you are a small part of the population. Just because everyone else on DailyKOS is a mindless twit like you, don't think that equates to the general population.

Hillary is hated, and rightly so. The only way you democrats could win is if the GOP ran someone more hated, Jeb Bush, but they won't - so Hillary loses in the general - regardless of who the GOP runs.

How am I wrong . Until Obama , all
The presidential candidates had been white . Therefore any black person who's ever voted for president, has voted for a white guy . Not to mention all the white senators, governors etc..

What you need to realize is that blacks aren't going to vote for Carson just because he's black . Obama got a few points higher than the white male dem candidate that came before him ( Kerry ).

So you're telling us no one should vote for Hillary simply because she has a vagina?

if i need a community organizer/activist i want one from one of the bloodiest, most corrupt and failing cities in the country to bring us together

What's bad about being a community organizer ?

how did obama make chicago a better place leftard?

simple enough question for you isnt it?

snicker

As an organizer ? Not sure . But at least he did somthing to help the public . He didn't just take his fancy resume and cash in at some giant Chicago lawfirm .

Wrong, he didn't help the public. He screwed the public.

Hillary is a liar and the most untrustworthy person in America and was totally incompetent as Secretary of State. Burn Me Sanders is just another blowhard Socialist who was insignificant in Congress.
What "lie" made Ms. Clinton a liar? Be specific..

There's socialism in the United States Constitution. And nothing prohibits a Socialist from running.

She lied when she claim the attack on the consulate in Benghazi was caused by a video. That is beyond dispute.

Forum List

Back