GOP: Young People Hate You

It ain't "white loathing".

I'm just pointing out who the idiots are in Trump's base.

That is just a fact....a fact that you don't like.

You is definitely "white loathing”. Such personalty disorder is a prescription for a maladjusted personality.

Do you self-identify as a loser in life because of the devil white?

Have you ever seen the people who attend a Trump rally? Talk about social misfits
Riiiiiight

55628340-8dd6-11ec-be5e-e1be01fe8c2f.jpeg

Again, that you believe absurdities such as men can get pregnant says more about YOU and delusions than it does about a reality based existence.

I got problems with social misfits who believe their delusions are true.
Guess what? Normal, decent Americans don't give a flying fuck about your homophobia.

Get a life.

You is definitely "white loathing”. Such personalty disorder is a prescription for a maladjusted personality.

Do you self-identify as a loser in life because of the devil white?
So tell me who Trump's base is, kleetus.

They are uneducated, dirt stupid, racist, homophobic white people....like you.

Emoyers need to quit crying and whining about how young people don't want to work. That's a bunch of bs. If an employer struggles to find good workers they need only look in the mirror for the entire reason. They aren't supposed to be given a labor force.

Uhhh...No. Age does not equal wisdom.

EDUCATION equals wisdom.

That's why the vast majority of folks with college degrees vote Democratic.

Trump's loyalty is due to a bunch of dirt stupid, uneducated white people.

Education = knowledge, not wisdom. There is a difference. Knowledge is simply knowing information, but you must develop the ability to apply the knowledge you have gained. I might also add that most of what you learn is outside of the educational system, through real-world experiences.

I am college educated, but I also have the ability to think for myself. Many of today’s graduates lack this ability as universities have become indoctrination centers as much as anything else.

Education = knowledge, not wisdom. There is a difference. Knowledge is simply knowing information, but you must develop the ability to apply the knowledge you have gained. I might also add that most of what you learn is outside of the educational system, through real-world experiences.

I am college educated, but I also have the ability to think for myself. Many of today’s graduates lack this ability as universities have become indoctrination centers as much as anything else.
Very few people have wisdom without education.

And definitely not your average Trump supporter.

If Trump supporters DID have wisdom, then they wouldn't continue to support someone currently facing 91 felony indictments and who continues to whine about winning the 2020 election with NO EVIDENCE to support that lie.

Hatred of liberals has clouded your judgement...that definitely is NOT wisdom.

If Trump supporters DID have wisdom, then they wouldn't continue to support someone currently facing 91 felony indictments
You can bring all the fake charges you want against him. Real America see through your shenanigans. You are making him more popular

Republicans: you are despised by young Americans. Why? Let him count the ways:

Republicans are so flabbergasted over their inability to connect with young voters it’s almost comical. You wanna know why they hate you and upwards of 90% of them will never vote for you @GOP? I’ll break it down for you (Thread)

1.) Your Reagan-era “trickle-down economics” strategy of tax breaks for billionaires that you continue to employ to this day has widened the gap between rich and poor so much that most of them will never be able to own a home, much less earn a living wage.

2.) You refuse to increase the federal minimum wage, which is still $7.25 an hour (since 2009). Even if it had just kept up with inflation, it would be $27 now. You’re forcing people of all ages but especially young people to work multiple jobs just to afford basic necessities.

3.) You fundamentally oppose and want to kill democracy; have done everything in your power to restrict access to the ballot box, particularly in areas with demographics that tend to vote Democratic (like young people and POC). You staged a fucking coup the last time you lost.

4.) You have abused your disproportionate senate control over the last three decades to pack the courts with religious extremists and idealogues, including SCOTUS—which has rolled back rights for women in ways that do nothing but kill more women and children and expand poverty.

5.) You refuse to enact common sense gun control laws to curb mass shootings like universal background checks and banning assault weapons; subjecting their entire generation to school shootings and drills that are traumatizing in and of themselves. You are owned by the @NRA.

6.) You are unequivocally against combatting climate change to the extent that it’s as if you’ve made it your personal mission to ensure they inherit a planet that is beyond the point of no return in terms of remaining habitable for the human race beyond the next few generations.

7.) You oppose all programs that provide assistance to those who need it most. Your governors refused to expand Medicaid even during A PANDEMIC. You are against free school lunches, despite it being the only meal that millions of children can count on to actually receive each day

8.) You are banning books, defunding libraries, barring subject matter, and whitewashing history even more in a fascistic attempt to keep them ignorant of the systemic racism that this nation was literally founded upon and continues to this day in every action your party takes.

9.) You oppose universal healthcare and are still trying to repeal the ACA and rip healthcare from tens of millions of Americans and replace it with nothing. You are against lowering the cost of insulin and prescription drugs that millions need simply to LIVE/FUNCTION in society.

10.) You embrace white nationalists, Neo-Nazis, and other groups that are defined by their intractable racism, xenophobia, bigotry, and intolerance. You conspired with these groups on January 6th to try to overthrow the U.S. government via domestic terrorism that KILLED PEOPLE.

11.) You oppose every bill aimed at making life better for our nation’s youth; from education to extracurricular and financial/nutritional assistance programs. You say you want to “protect the children” while you elect/nominate pedophiles and attack trans youth and drag queens.

12.) You pretend to be offended by “anti-semitism” while literally supporting, electing, and speaking at events organized by Nazis. You pretend to hate “cancel culture” despite the fact that you invented it and it’s basically all you do.

13.) Every word you utter is a lie. You are the party of treason, hypocrisy, crime, and authoritarianism. You want to entrench rule by your aging minority because you know that you have nothing to offer young voters and they will never support you for all these reasons and more.

14.) You’re so hostile to even the notion of helping us overcome the mountain of debt that millions of us are forced to take on just to pay for our post K-12 education that you are suing to try to prevent a small fraction of us from getting even $10,000 in loan forgiveness.

15.) You opened the floodgates of money into politics via Citizens United; allowing our entire system of government to become a cesspool of corruption, crime, and greed. You are supposed to represent the American people whose taxes pay your salary but instead cater to rich donors

16.) You respond to elected representatives standing in solidarity with their constituents to protest the ONGOING SLAUGHTER of children in schools via shootings by EXPELLING THEM FROM OFFICE & respond to your lack of popularity among young people by trying to raise the voting age

17.) You impeach Democratic presidents over lying about a BJ but refuse to impeach (then vote twice to acquit) a guy whose entire “administration” was an international crime syndicate being run out of the WH who incited an insurrection to have you killed

Another thread that hasn't aged well, kinda like Brandon himself.

You have lost your grip on reality. You don't even understand what "normal" is anymore
Says the Trump supporter who continues to support a Presidential candidate facing 91 felony indictments.

Pure insanity. You are radicalized and probably dangerous....especially if Trump loses again in November.

So tell me who Trump's base is, kleetus.

They are uneducated, dirt stupid, racist, homophobic white people....like you.

My entire circle of friends are all voting for Trump. Their education levels range from Bachelors to Doctorates. We are not homophobic, but we are white. We did have 1 random guy in our neighborhood who had a Biden/Harris sign in his yard in 2020. Also, we have an influx of Northerners moving into my area and according to my kids, this kids in the grades below them are showing signs of being lefties. This is quite unusual in a private, Christian school, but the Northern/Democrat way of thinking is headed our way too. It is very unfortunate.

Funny enough, if you drive through the more shady areas of town during election season, you will see Democratic candidates signs in the yards. These presumably aren’t the most educated people in the country.

You can bring all the fake charges you want against him. Real America see through your shenanigans. You are making him more popular
Keep telling yourself that, Kleetus. Your tears will be more delicious in November.

You are dangerously radicalized and there is probably no helping you at this point. All we can do is keep you dangerous fucks from having any power at the Federal level ever again.

Last edited:
Stop including Democrats in this broad brush....that is just intellectual laziness.

Obamacare was very significant....it has saved the lives of hundreds of thousands of Americans.

And the ONLY reason Obamacare became law is because the Democrats briefly had a filibuster-proof majority in the Senate. Not ONE Republican in the Senate supported it.

Because Repugs hate government and they hate Democrats more than they care about this country.
i am not using a brush i am using a pin pointed laser....your party looks great to you because you eat up everything they tell you.....for me and MANY like me....your party sucks just as bad as the other side....tit for tat...thats all you asswipes do at the countries expense....

Oh, my. You do tend to reinforce a host of negative stereotypes about the self-loathing Dems / Marxists.
What stereotype, gomer?

It's a FACT -- The vast majority of Trump supporters are uneducated white people.

I'm sorry that you can't accept reality...a common problem for cult members.

i am not using a brush i am using a pin pointed laser....your party looks great to you because you eat up everything they tell you.....for me and MANY like me....your party sucks just as bad as the other side....tit for tat...thats all you asswipes do at the countries expense....
Again...intellectual laziness.

Forum List

Back